SNS Site Wide Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Site Wide
30% Off Sale
Black Friday - Cyber Monday
Code: Anabolicminds1

I wanted to let everyone know that we are doing a site wide 30% off sale for Black Friday. Code: Anabolicminds1

For even better deals, we are adding a variety of stacks to the site that will already offer discounted savings on them below the normal per unit pricing AND the discount code will still apply on those as well.

Don't Wait - Some Supplies are Limited!

www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Just for fun:

FocusXT Turkey Banner(1080x1080) (1).png

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...time to stock up on a bunch of staples. SNS has got a ton of stuff I use regularly!!!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xgels only available on the big site for 49

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Already out of inhibit P the one thing I really needed .. dang

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great deal. Best I've seen on Focus XT. Can't beat it, but $13 on shipping is a bit steep....

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal and then shipping is 10 bucks minimum. Need the cheap 5 buck option.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some stellar deals here as well as all around the web on SNS goodies!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Already out of inhibit P the one thing I really needed .. dang
We are hoping to have some back in stock week after next. Check DPS for the Inhibit-P - they have 25% off on SNS for their Black Friday sale with the code on their site.

Great deal. Best I've seen on Focus XT. Can't beat it, but $13 on shipping is a bit steep....
Shipping is free on 75+ dollar orders.

For orders under 75.00, the cart gives a large variety of shipping options and we don't mark up shipping; the shipping rate is the actual rate as determined by the USPS or UPS systems.

Good deal and then shipping is 10 bucks minimum. Need the cheap 5 buck option.
Shipping is free on 75+ dollar orders. The cart gives a bunch of shipping options for orders under that and the shipping charges are based on the actual shipping rates according to the UPS/USPS software; we don't mark up shipping.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any listed stacks?
Forget it
1 tub of Focus XT
$75 postage to Australia
I wish I could list the highest option of $12,000 express
Like what the f&&K? That's a first class airfare

No idea what system you're using, but it's 臘*♂

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is a
Product on the homepage under the Health Series is labeled Stress & Anxiety Support. Will this be a new product or is it an old one? I can’t seem to find any info on it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is a
Product on the homepage under the Health Series is labeled Stress & Anxiety Support. Will this be a new product or is it an old one? I can’t seem to find any info on it.
Jiigzz

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forget it
1 tub of Focus XT
$75 postage to Australia

Sorry you seem so upset about the shipping options.

We used to not offer international shipping at all and instead referred people to retailers in their market. With the new site, we decided to offer international shipping but its a work in progress. Anyone interested in it if the site options seem wacky is welcome to contact me and I'll help them in any way that I can.

The system we are using is the actual integrated system with USPS and UPS so any crazy looking pricing is directly their quoting software. I think overall, we offer too many different shipping options which can make it confusing or some seem crazy. For example, an option to have something delivered by overnight internationally is never going to be reasonable, but the way the system is set up it doesn't show an option to make it available to a US customer but not an international one.

Keep checking back and hopefully we will get the international part streamlined. Until then, you're welcome to contact me directly and I'll be glad to help you in any way that I can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is a
Good catch. You're the first person that I'm aware of to spot that and since you are, you're welcome to try a bottle when it comes out if its a product that you feel would benefit you and you'd be willing to do a review on.

We can't give out any details about the formula yet, but its in production and should be out within the next few weeks. This is a product that I'm very excited about. I've never taken anything before that helped my social anxiety the way it does. When we did the test run on it earlier this year, we gave samples to try to a variety of people that experience stress and anxiety under different circumstances and and the feedback was excellent.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good catch. You're the first person that I'm aware of to spot that and since you are, you're welcome to try a bottle when it comes out if its a product that you feel would benefit you and you'd be willing to do a review on.

We can't give out any details about the formula yet, but its in production and should be out within the next few weeks. This is a product that I'm very excited about. I've never taken anything before that helped my social anxiety the way it does. When we did the test run on it earlier this year, we gave samples to try to a variety of people that experience stress and anxiety under different circumstances and and the feedback was excellent.
This sounds exactly like something that would benefit me greatly being in insurance marketing!! Great customer service right there!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Wow...yes please! I do get anxiety (social and general) from time to time and like many of us I am under a good deal of stress. Thankfully, I have found a couple things that work for me. I would love to try your new product and see how it for me. I would be happy to do a review and a log of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow...yes please! I do get anxiety (social and general) from time to time and like many of us I am under a good deal of stress. Thankfully, I have found a couple things that work for me. I would love to try your new product and see how it for me. I would be happy to do a review and a log of it.
good man right here!!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shipping is free on 75+ dollar orders.

For orders under 75.00, the cart gives a large variety of shipping options and we don't mark up shipping; the shipping rate is the actual rate as determined by the USPS or UPS systems.
Glad you told me. Grabbed four Focus XT.
Wish I had grabbed a fith at candy corn.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This sounds excellent. Looking forward to the full writeup/release.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am going to make myself a note to let you know and if you'll do a log/review, I'll be glad to send you a bottle. I'm spread super thin so if by some chance you see me do the release and I hadn't pm'd you, please contact me. It won't be that I'm not going to send you, it might just be me being scatter brained at the moment haha.

Glad you told me. Grabbed four Focus XT.
Wish I had grabbed a fith at candy corn.
Sending you a PM. Candy Corn is still available; we have had enough demand on it that we decided to leave it around for awhile. It won't be a permanent flavor I doubt because then it loses the novelty we did get some more in because people were so intrigued by it. I love it personally.

This sounds excellent. Looking forward to the full writeup/release.
We were hoping to have it out by Christmas but not sure its going to make it out by then but if it doesn't, it should be within the next couple weeks after. General health products is something that I really hope we expand more into in the coming year.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Looking forward to seeing the formula for this. Always looking for a good supplement to try and help with my social anxiety.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forget it
1 tub of Focus XT
$75 postage to Australia

I missed the part of your original post about not seeing stacks. They are on there: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/products/stacks/

Also, on shipping, domestic shipping is free on 75+ and we added back in flat rate 5.99 shipping for under 75.00.

On international, it pulls quote rates from the actual UPS and USPS shipping; we don't manually do any of that. So unfortunately, we don't have any control over the rates it gives. My best guess there with you saying the highest option was that is that it was likely an overnight option and being an international overnight option, they would basically be buying it a plane ticket haha. As for the regular shipping rate, the average cost we see shipping to Australia is 50+ by any option. You're welcome to pm me info on case by case basis and I can give you the cheapest quotes they give us. We don't mark up shipping by a single cent; I wish I knew of any way to ship to you cheaper.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to seeing the formula for this. Always looking for a good supplement to try and help with my social anxiety.
Thanks. I will keep everyone updated as soon as we have a pretty concrete ETA on this.