SNS ReduceXT and Laxogenin

Eckoteer

Awards
Can you take SNS ReduceXT and Laxogenin together, or would it lower your cortisol levels too much?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’ll be too individual to say. Start low and see how it goes.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think they would be fine to stack together. I've personally ran reduce xt and Anafuse together. Anafuse has laxogenin and epicatechin in it. If you haven't already picked up a laxogenin product i'd check out Anafuse to get the laxo epi combo in one product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you take SNS ReduceXT and Laxogenin together, or would it lower your cortisol levels too much?
I think i have seen stack of that .. i would start half dosage of each for first 3-4 days like jermey suggested and ramp it up from there.

ReduceXT works wonders for me just at 2 caps instead of 3 .. so its always person dependent

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should make a great stack for recovery and fat loss/Cort control

Eckoteer

Awards
I think they would be fine to stack together. I've personally ran reduce xt and Anafuse together. Anafuse has laxogenin and epicatechin in it. If you haven't already picked up a laxogenin product i'd check out Anafuse to get the laxo epi combo in one product.
Thanks. I haven't picked up the laxogenin, but unfortunately, I have already picked up some epicatechin, lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I haven't picked up the laxogenin, but unfortunately, I have already picked up some epicatechin, lol.

your call but i actually perfer epicatechin over laxo

Eckoteer

Awards
Right now I have SNS ReduceXT and Lean Edge. Along with some CLA and epicatechin. Will this make a good non-stim fat-burning stack? Should I add anything to it (non-stim only)?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now I have SNS ReduceXT and Lean Edge. Along with some CLA and epicatechin. Will this make a good non-stim fat-burning stack? Should I add anything to it (non-stim only)?

If you are new to supplements .. i think thats a nice stack.

I have done lean edge + epi-plex with good results. Reduce XT is an awesome addition once again ramp up the dosage .. no need to go straight into 3 caps.

SNS mitoburn is a great addition to anything

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually much prefer epicatechin to laxogenin myself.

Epi-Plex is the best thing I've ever used for muscular endurance.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is a great foundation for a stimulant free fat burning stack.

If you want to add something else to it, a great option would be Thermo Scorch &/or TTA-500.

Thermo Scorch contains MitoBurn, Sinetrol, CaloriBurn, Capsimax, and more.

Here are some links so that you can read more about them:

Eckoteer

Awards
That is a great foundation for a stimulant free fat burning stack.

If you want to add something else to it, a great option would be Thermo Scorch &/or TTA-500.

Thermo Scorch contains MitoBurn, Sinetrol, CaloriBurn, Capsimax, and more.

Here are some links so that you can read more about them:

What about Recomp20, have you tried it? Someone recommended it as well?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about Recomp20, have you tried it? Someone recommended it as well?
Recomp20 would absolutely be a great add.

When I replied, I was replying with options strictly for stimulant free fat burning so I was thinking fat burners. Recomp20 does burn fat and help you get leaner, it just helps with building muscle too and with muscle fullness. I should have included it in my reply but my brain was on just fat burners haha.

As for have I tried it personally, no, I haven't but that's because I was in a very bad accident earlier in the year and broke my shoulder and my leg in 3 places so I haven't been able to workout at all. We have had a lot of great feedback on it though.

Eckoteer

Awards
Recomp20 would absolutely be a great add.

When I replied, I was replying with options strictly for stimulant free fat burning so I was thinking fat burners. Recomp20 does burn fat and help you get leaner, it just helps with building muscle too and with muscle fullness. I should have included it in my reply but my brain was on just fat burners haha.

As for have I tried it personally, no, I haven't but that's because I was in a very bad accident earlier in the year and broke my shoulder and my leg in 3 places so I haven't been able to workout at all. We have had a lot of great feedback on it though.
Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you get better! Would adding the Thermo Scorch, and Recomp20 with everything else be ok(Epi Muscle, Lean Edge, CLA Xtreme, ReduceXT, RK-500 Xtreme, Turkesterone)? All of that together would not be too many things at once, lol?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO laxo does not really lower cortisol to any great degree. ANYTHING that even remotely lowers cortisol makes me feel like death as I run pretty low to begin with, long story. I can take laxo and get zero lowered cortisol effects. I also get pretty decent reduction in joint pain which does not indicate lower cortisol IMO. Cortisol is anti-inflammatory and reducing it for ME would cause a significant increase in pain(think glass in all joints.)

TLDR: They can be combined for any normal human with likely no issues what so ever. That being said Reduce-XT would pair much better with a laundry list of ingredients/products as mentioned above. Epi, anabolic effect, anacylus, anabolic xt the list is long.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you get better! Would adding the Thermo Scorch, and Recomp20 with everything else be ok(Epi Muscle, Lean Edge, CLA Xtreme, ReduceXT, RK-500 Xtreme, Turkesterone)? All of that together would not be too many things at once, lol?
Thank you. I really appreciate the well wishes.

Yes, everything you laid out there would be fine to stack together.

As for Epi Muscle, I don't like to speak on other companies products. The only thing I'll say about that one is that its a prop blend with multiple ingredients and doesn't specify a particular dosage of Epicatechin; so if you haven't already bought it or if you have, when you're finished with it, if you want to try Epicatechin and know exactly how much Epicatechin you're taking, I would encourage you to try Epi-Plex.

Oh, and Ursolic Acid
It would be fine to stack with Ursolic Acid. And if you're looking for an Ursolic Acid to try, pm me around the end of the week or keep your eyes open and there's one coming that you may like.

Eckoteer

Awards
Thank you. I really appreciate the well wishes.

Yes, everything you laid out there would be fine to stack together.

As for Epi Muscle, I don't like to speak on other companies products. The only thing I'll say about that one is that its a prop blend with multiple ingredients and doesn't specify a particular dosage of Epicatechin; so if you haven't already bought it or if you have, when you're finished with it, if you want to try Epicatechin and know exactly how much Epicatechin you're taking, I would encourage you to try Epi-Plex.

It would be fine to stack with Ursolic Acid. And if you're looking for an Ursolic Acid to try, pm me around the end of the week or keep your eyes open and there's one coming that you may like.
Thanks man, I may do that. I do already have the Epimuscle, but I have the one that is 500mg pure epicatichin, not the one that is the 710mg prop blend with the other ingredients. I will check out the EPI-PLEX next though. I like the Lean Edge, it seems to put me in a better mood. Thanks for your recommendations.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will check out the EPI-PLEX next though.
Definitely a solid product by CEL. We carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop as well

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
your call but i actually perfer epicatechin over laxo
Just as a help to all, CocaoVia Heart is the best source for epicatechin - its outside of the bodybuilding world but is the gold standard and a 30d supply is $38 on AZMN...you get 500mg of Cocoa flavanols of which 85% are epicatechin, or 425mg.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just as a help to all, CocaoVia Heart is the best source for epicatechin - its outside of the bodybuilding world but is the gold standard and a 30d supply is $38 on AZMN...you get 500mg of Cocoa flavanols of which 85% are epicatechin, or 425mg.
I'm sorry but I have to respectfully disagree with that.

My detailed post here is not directed specifically at you, its to clarify your statement for people reading whether now or in the future so that they understand the differences between the product that you mentioned and Epi-Plex.

CocoaVia Heart doesn't even make that claim for themselves in terms of bodybuilding and athletic performance benefits.
It is a cardiovascular support product that is meant to provide total flavanols (of which Epicatechin is one of) to support heart health.

Epi-Plex has long been considered the gold standard by many for Epicatechin for bodybuilding and athletic performance benefits as it was the first Epicatechin product to list the exact dosage of Epicatechin per capsule/serving (+ absorption enhancers)..

CocoaVia Heart:
  • Selling price on Amazon as of this moment is 40.49; 10% off code makes it 36.44 per bottle.
  • 1130 total mg. material = 500 mg. dose of flavanols, of which 85% is Epicatechin = 425 mg. Epicatechin
  • So, that is 425 mg. of Epicatechin per two capsules.
  • No added absorption enhancers.
  • That would be 12,750 mg. (12.75 grams) Epicatechin per bottle
Epi-Plex:
  • 39.99 Retail Price Direct before coupon codes; 34.75 current price on Amazon; 29.99 current price on DPS
  • 300 mg. of actual Epicatechin per capsule + 20 mg. Bioperine/Piperine for improved absorption.
  • That would be 18,000 mg. (18 grams) Epicatechin per bottle (for a lesser price + absorption enhancers).
    • That's 30% more Epicatechin per bottle than CocoaVia Heart.
So, in comparison:
  • Epi-Plex is the same price or up to 10.00 less depending on where & when you purchase it.
  • Dosage per capsule/per day:
    • Epi-Plex - 300 mg. per capsule/600 mg. per day
    • CocoaVia Heart - 212.5 mg. per capsule/425 mg. per day
    • Difference: Epi-Plex contains approximately 30% more Epicatechin per capsule.
  • Absorption Enhancers:
    • Epi-Plex - 20 mg. Bioperine (Piperine) per capsule
    • CocoaVia - zero.
    • Note: CocoaVia is not marketing their product as an Epicatechin product and isn't looking to provide maximum uptake of just Epicatechin, they're providing total cocoa flavanols for a different purpose, so for their purpose, I can understand not including Bioperine; I'm not knocking them for that. Just reaffirms different products/different purposes.
  • Epicatechin - Grams per Bottle:
    • Epi-Plex - 18 grams/18,000 mg.
    • CocoaVia Heart - 12.75 grams (12,750 mg.)
    • Difference: Epi-Plex contains 30% more actual Epicatechin per bottle.
So, in summary:
  • Epi-Plex contains 30% more Epicatechin per capsule/per day.
  • Epi-Plex contains 30% more Epicatechin per bottle.
  • Epi-Plex contains added absorption enhancers.
  • Epi-Plex is up to 10.00 less depending on where and when it is purchased.
I hope that all makes sense.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you it does. Since so many other products i take have contain bioperine so no need for more. And i want the add heast benefits so CocoaVIa is it.

But if you need more Epicatechin at a lower price and dont need the additional heart benefits of the CocoaVia, SNS FTW as always!

SNS is GREAT!!! Love you guys!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont get CocaoVia to be honest

so they have 2 products
Heart health = 500mg serving
Memory Support = 750mg serving

same ingredient .. so if you take more it moves from health and focuses on memory ?

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I dont get CocaoVia to be honest

so they have 2 products
Heart health = 500mg serving
Memory Support = 750mg serving

same ingredient .. so if you take more it moves from health and focuses on memory ?
Seems the memory is less epicatechin in that flavanol extract so who knows. But I love the Cardio one as i get the same ingredients used in the trial study which includes 450 epi.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you it does. Since so many other products i take have contain bioperine so no need for more. And i want the add heast benefits so CocoaVIa is it.

But if you need more Epicatechin at a lower price and don't need the additional heart benefits of the CocoaVia, SNS FTW as always!

SNS is GREAT!!! Love you guys!
Thank you for the kind words and support.

I'm in an awkward spot here of trying to not be seen as being disagreeable towards you while also providing truthful information about the product comparisons that you're making, for people that are reading the thread now or in the future.

I don't like comparing our products to those of other companies because I don't like pointing out anything negative about other companies products or coming off like I'm trying to promote ours over someone else's; and especially in cases where the products aren't even marketed as being for the same results or benefits anyways.

In regards to the statement that:

"But if you need more Epicatechin at a lower price and don't need the additional heart benefits of the CocoaVia, SNS FTW as always!"

^^^ Epicatechin has a lot of great research on its own for heart health benefits including supporting improved blood flow, healthy blood pressure, and more. And I'm not speaking specifically of Epi-Plex, I'm talking about the Epicatechin ingredient itself.

Hopefully we can conclude with this:

CocoaVia is a cocoa flavanol supplement that contains a variety of cocoa flavanols (one of which is Epicatechin) and is marketed for cardiovascular support.

Epi-Plex is a high dosed Epicatechin supplement that contains a much higher dosage of Epicatechin per dose and per bottle than CocoaVia and is marketed for a variety of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement benefits.

Important Note:
Even though Epi-Plex is not typically marketed for cardiovascular support, the Epicatechin in Epi-Plex has a variety of cardiovascular/heart health supportive benefits as evidenced in numerous studies and that some of the benefits that athletes and bodybuilders receive from Epi-Plex such as improved endurance and blood flow are achieved through some of the same pathways that also support cardiovascular health.

The same Epicatechin used in Epi-Plex could very easily be used in or as a cardiovascular/heart health supplement and I've actually considered doing so under SNS at some point.

-----------------------------

Important note to consumers regarding Epicatechin products:

One last very important point is that it is very important for consumers to be aware that there is a lot of label deception when it comes to Epicatechin products and that because legitimate Epicatechin is a very expensive ingredient, that it is common for Epicatechin to be included in proprietary blends and also to be deceptively labeled by some brands that are trying to pass off Green Tea as Epicatechin and confuse and deceive customers. What I mean by this as that they will show a dosage of Green Tea (containing Epicatechin) as ___ mg. but not saying the actual mg. of Epicatechin itself. So its very important for people that want to use legitimate Epicatechin, whether for cardiovascular support or athletic performance &/or bodybuilding purposes to use a legitimate trusted brand.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I'm in an awkward spot here of trying to not be seen as being disagreeable towards you while also providing truthful information about the product comparisons that you're making, for people that are reading the thread now or in the future.

I don't like comparing our products to those of other companies because I don't like pointing out anything negative about other companies products or coming off like I'm trying to promote ours over someone else's; and especially in cases where the products aren't even marketed as being for the same results or benefits anyways.

CocoaVia is a cocoa flavanol supplement that contains a variety of cocoa flavanols (one of which is Epicatechin) and is marketed for cardiovascular support.

Epi-Plex is a high dosed Epicatechin supplement that contains a much higher dosage of Epicatechin per dose and per bottle than CocoaVia and is marketed for a variety of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement benefits.
Love how this forum and you in particular are never combative! We are always positive an civil. I agree with your conclusion. And for me, i want the additional flavanols of CocaoVia even if it means lower epicatechin(given i am 50 and working every angle!!!) - if that goal changes SNS Epi will be my choice.

Of note, just bought X-Gels as part of my Epicatechin, Phosphatidic Acid, Arachidonic Acid stack for my upcoming Q4 bulk.

One thing with SNS you can always trust in the quality - what is on the label is in the product. This is such a big thing in this supplement business with so many fly-by-night companies way under dosing the expensive ingredients(turkesterone comes to mind as the biggest of the scams lately with most tested having jsut a fraction of what was on the label).

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

In regards to the statement that:

"But if you need more Epicatechin at a lower price and don't need the additional heart benefits of the CocoaVia, SNS FTW as always!"

^^^ Epicatechin has a lot of great research on its own for heart health benefits including supporting improved blood flow, healthy blood pressure, and more. And I'm not speaking specifically of Epi-Plex, I'm talking about the Epicatechin ingredient itself.

Important Note:
Even though Epi-Plex is not typically marketed for cardiovascular support, the Epicatechin in Epi-Plex has a variety of cardiovascular/heart health supportive benefits as evidenced in numerous studies and that some of the benefits that athletes and bodybuilders receive from Epi-Plex such as improved endurance and blood flow are achieved through some of the same pathways that also support cardiovascular health.

The same Epicatechin used in Epi-Plex could very easily be used in or as a cardiovascular/heart health supplement and I've actually considered doing so under SNS at some point.

-----------------------------

Important note to consumers regarding Epicatechin products:

One last very important point is that it is very important for consumers to be aware that there is a lot of label deception when it comes to Epicatechin products and that because legitimate Epicatechin is a very expensive ingredient, that it is common for Epicatechin to be included in proprietary blends and also to be deceptively labeled by some brands that are trying to pass off Green Tea as Epicatechin and confuse and deceive customers. What I mean by this as that they will show a dosage of Green Tea (containing Epicatechin) as ___ mg. but not saying the actual mg. of Epicatechin itself. So its very important for people that want to use legitimate Epicatechin, whether for cardiovascular support or athletic performance &/or bodybuilding purposes to use a legitimate trusted brand.
Stay tuned for me new arachidonic acid/epi product. I'm going to label it so confusingly we the manufacturer will question how much of what is really in there! lol

EDIT: I almost forgot we will also have PA in it! 50% of the time it will work for 100% of users! Always on BOGO as well!!!

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stay tuned for me new arachidonic acid/epi product. I'm going to label it so confusingly we the manufacturer will question how much of what is really in there! lol

EDIT: I almost forgot we will also have PA in it! 50% of the time it will work for 100% of users! Always on BOGO as well!!!
Damn if you get this to have Epi, Arach and PA into 1 product at an affordable price this will be the king stack.

I would say dosing per pill 250 ARA, 150 PA and 100 Epi. Then you get 3 pill preworkout of 750 ARA, 450 ARA and 300 epi, then 2 pills post workout for 400 ARA, 300 PA and 200 Epi

If you could add in Laxo at 40mg per pill that would get is 120 pre workout and 90 post.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Damn if you get this to have Epi, Arach and PA into 1 product at an affordable price this will be the king stack.

I would say dosing per pill 250 ARA, 150 PA and 100 Epi. Then you get 3 pill preworkout of 750 ARA, 450 ARA and 300 epi, then 2 pills post workout for 400 ARA, 300 PA and 200 Epi

If you could add in Laxo at 40mg per pill that would get is 120 pre workout and 90 post.
He was making a joke related to the way I pointed out how companies use deceptive labeling sometimes on Epicatechin products to make consumers think that they are getting more than they are; the same things happen with ARA and PA as well.

Arachidonic Acid for example - the powder version that can be used in capsules is a 10% concentration but a lot of companies don't say that and many consumers don't realize that. So someone will for example see it listed on the label at 1,000 mg. and only be getting 100 mg. of actual ARA. That's why X-Gels is a softgel because to deliver a high concentration of ARA it has to be a softgel form bc the 40% ARA is a liquid. Comparatively, 1 X-Gels softgel is 625 mg. supplying 250 mg. of actual ARA whereas to get 250 mg. actual ARA from powder, one would have to take 2.5 grams per day.

Phosphatidic Acid for example - Mediator Phosphatidic Acid is 50% actual Phosphatidic Acid. Some companies will state a total dosage but not specify the active content is 50% PA so people will think that they're getting double what they are. Since most customers don't know how to read the labels for tricks like that, a lot of people wind up getting duped by companies who are doing that to increase profits. That's why our upcoming Phosphatidic Acid XT product clearly will be labeled as 1,500 mg. Mediator PA supplying 50% active Phosphatidic Acid so that people will know exactly what they're getting.

In regards to your math above, to get 750 mg. of actual Arachidonic Acid, that would equal 3 softgels of X-Gels or 7.5 grams (minimum 10 capsules) of the companies that are selling the ARA 10% powder form in capsules.

I hope that makes sense.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
He was making a joke related to the way I pointed out how companies use deceptive labeling sometimes on Epicatechin products to make consumers think that they are getting more than they are; the same things happen with ARA and PA as well.

Arachidonic Acid for example - the powder version that can be used in capsules is a 10% concentration but a lot of companies don't say that and many consumers don't realize that. So someone will for example see it listed on the label at 1,000 mg. and only be getting 100 mg. of actual ARA. That's why X-Gels is a softgel because to deliver a high concentration of ARA it has to be a softgel form bc the 40% ARA is a liquid. Comparatively, 1 X-Gels softgel is 625 mg. supplying 250 mg. of actual ARA whereas to get 250 mg. actual ARA from powder, one would have to take 2.5 grams per day.

Phosphatidic Acid for example - Mediator Phosphatidic Acid is 50% actual Phosphatidic Acid. Some companies will state a total dosage but not specify the active content is 50% PA so people will think that they're getting double what they are. Since most customers don't know how to read the labels for tricks like that, a lot of people wind up getting duped by companies who are doing that to increase profits. That's why our upcoming Phosphatidic Acid XT product clearly will be labeled as 1,500 mg. Mediator PA supplying 50% active Phosphatidic Acid so that people will know exactly what they're getting.

In regards to your math above, to get 750 mg. of actual Arachidonic Acid, that would equal 3 softgels of X-Gels or 7.5 grams (minimum 10 capsules) of the companies that are selling the ARA 10% powder form in capsules.

I hope that makes sense.
I know he was - but could you come up with a product that blends all 4 into the effective dose? Or since ARA is liquid, jsut PHA, EPI and Laxo. You know how we all love our one stop stacks vs buying 3 items all separate! :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know he was - but could you come up with a product that blends all 4 into the effective dose? Or since ARA is liquid, jsut PHA, EPI and Laxo. You know how we all love our one stop stacks vs buying 3 items all separate! :)
Some people love one stop stacks while others just love the idea of one stop stacks; what I mean is that sometimes things seem like a good idea until you see what the final price would be on them, which is why a lot of brands when they do products with multiple actives like this you wind up with a little bit of everything but not enough of anything - because they are targeting customers that are just saying - oh, this product has such and such in there but not realizing it isn't an effective dose of it.

As you mentioned, it wouldn't be feasible to combine ARA in a combination product like that because high % ARA is a liquid.

X-Gels is a great Arachidonic Acid product and contains 625 mg. per softgel supplying 250 mg. active ARA per softgel.

Epi-Plex is very highly dosed Epicatechin at 300 mg. per capsule + Bioperine.

We will be launching Phosphatidic Acid XT very soon and that will be a formulation product that will contain 1500 mg. of Mediator PA supplying 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid + several more active ingredients.

^^^^ Those options allow people to stack those any way they choose to for best results and they are/will all be very cost effectively priced.

As for Laxogenin, that's one that I've never had much interest in offering because the real world feedback on it hasn't been very good and I think that its very overrated, especially for the price.

-------------

We try to offer ingredients/products in the way that it makes the most sense - sometimes that's as single ingredients and/or simple formulas and other times its very comprehensive formulas such as Anabolic Effect, Anabolic XT, etc.

We offer a product range that I feel like is the best range of natural anabolic muscle building products on the market.
Here are some examples:
  • CEL Anabolic Effect
  • CEL Api-Plex
  • CEL Ecdy-Plex
  • CEL Epi-Plex
  • CEL M-Test
  • CEL Stano-Plex 300
  • SNS Anacyclus XT
  • SNS Anabolic XT
  • SNS Growth Factor XT (new version available soon)
  • SNS Optimize-T
  • SNS Recomp20
  • SNS Urolithin-B XT
  • SNS X-Gels (arachidonic acid)
^^^ Those are just a few examples.

Then we will be adding a lot more in the coming months. I've talked about SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT and CEL Cloma-Plex but there are also several others that I haven't discussed at all and that I think will be very nice surprises for people.

I'll also mention here too that we've been thinking about an extremely comprehensive natural anabolic formula from CEL that would be an incredible formula but would cost a lot to make so the final price tag would be pretty high; it would be a great deal for what all was in it, but it would be around 99.99 per month - but would include a lot of the base natural anabolic ingredients together in one comprehensive product.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people love one stop stacks while others just love the idea of one stop stacks; what I mean is that sometimes things seem like a good idea until you see what the final price would be on them, which is why a lot of brands when they do products with multiple actives like this you wind up with a little bit of everything but not enough of anything - because they are targeting customers that are just saying - oh, this product has such and such in there but not realizing it isn't an effective dose of it.

As you mentioned, it wouldn't be feasible to combine ARA in a combination product like that because high % ARA is a liquid.

X-Gels is a great Arachidonic Acid product and contains 625 mg. per softgel supplying 250 mg. active ARA per softgel.

Epi-Plex is very highly dosed Epicatechin at 300 mg. per capsule + Bioperine.

We will be launching Phosphatidic Acid XT very soon and that will be a formulation product that will contain 1500 mg. of Mediator PA supplying 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid + several more active ingredients.

^^^^ Those options allow people to stack those any way they choose to for best results and they are/will all be very cost effectively priced.

As for Laxogenin, that's one that I've never had much interest in offering because the real world feedback on it hasn't been very good and I think that its very overrated, especially for the price.

-------------

We try to offer ingredients/products in the way that it makes the most sense - sometimes that's as single ingredients and/or simple formulas and other times its very comprehensive formulas such as Anabolic Effect, Anabolic XT, etc.

We offer a product range that I feel like is the best range of natural anabolic muscle building products on the market.
Here are some examples:
  • CEL Anabolic Effect
  • CEL Api-Plex
  • CEL Ecdy-Plex
  • CEL Epi-Plex
  • CEL M-Test
  • CEL Stano-Plex 300
  • SNS Anacyclus XT
  • SNS Anabolic XT
  • SNS Growth Factor XT (new version available soon)
  • SNS Optimize-T
  • SNS Recomp20
  • SNS Urolithin-B XT
  • SNS X-Gels (arachidonic acid)
^^^ Those are just a few examples.

Then we will be adding a lot more in the coming months. I've talked about SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT and CEL Cloma-Plex but there are also several others that I haven't discussed at all and that I think will be very nice surprises for people.

I'll also mention here too that we've been thinking about an extremely comprehensive natural anabolic formula from CEL that would be an incredible formula but would cost a lot to make so the final price tag would be pretty high; it would be a great deal for what all was in it, but it would be around 99.99 per month - but would include a lot of the base natural anabolic ingredients together in one comprehensive product.

There is something to be said for once a product passes a certain price point people will actually associate a greater value with it as, after all, if it costs that much it must be good right? A certain three letter retail store practices this with their $100.00+ fat burners and test boosters that are exclusive to their store.

Just make sure you sell an SNS brand little acrylic locking case so us retailers can keep it locked up, because its so powerful of course!

Joking aside I would personally rather see double bottles or bundled bottles that would ensure people purchase enough of say AE(two months worth) to really give it enough time to really deliver results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is something to be said for once a product passes a certain price point people will actually associate a greater value with it as, after all, if it costs that much it must be good right? A certain three letter retail store practices this with their $100.00+ fat burners and test boosters that are exclusive to their store.

Just make sure you sell an SNS brand little acrylic locking case so us retailers can keep it locked up, because its so powerful of course!

Joking aside I would personally rather see double bottles or bundled bottles that would ensure people purchase enough of say AE(two months worth) to really give it enough time to really deliver results.
I agree. I think that sometimes its great to offer comprehensive formulas but on some things, especially when the ingredients are very effective on their own and also very expensive on their own, it may be better to offer them individually or in simpler formulas; that way we can keep the prices down so that people can stack them if they want or use them by themselves if they want to versus not having an option to if they aren't interested in all of the other ingredients.

I do like the idea of 3 packs and 4 packs and we are offering those on a lot of items now.