sns reduce xt legit bottle?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so guys i just received my order with 2 bottles of reduce xt.i got a problem i can see at the sns site that the reduce xt bottle got wrapping with the name of the company. mine dont have anything . i order them from powermysel..... uk .generally im very happy with my orders from them but now im a little skeptical. can someone confirm that my bottles are genuine ? thx in addition

Attachments

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
anyone can help plz?
They look good to go to me. I've got a few bottles myself without the SNS plastic wrapping, and it was clear instead.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They look good to go to me. I've got a few bottles myself without the SNS plastic wrapping, and it was clear instead.
thx for your reply ! im starting today. so they are legit.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
thx for your reply im just sceptical cause mine got wrappling but is colourless. i think these are the new bottles.anyway thank you all guys for your help
I’ve gotten some SNS bottles that don’t have be their logo on the wrapping around the lid. Should be good to go. Do you see a lot # on the bottle as well? Might be on the bottom

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve gotten some SNS bottles that don’t have be their logo on the wrapping around the lid. Should be good to go. Do you see a lot # on the bottle as well? Might be on the bottom
my capsules are white ,are yours white too?my lot number is on the bottle with the exp date

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep I get mine straight from the company and some of the bottles are like that with the clear cover! Enjoy your run! Get leannnnnn