akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First off pictures of the product

Label

To start the review I will state my starting BW on 5/02/2023- 252 LBS
Training in the beginning I was running 5/3/1 for beginners, halfway through I have switched and am running the RP hypertrophy app program mesocycle focus chest/arms.
I’m also in a fat loss journey so my calories during the 30 day run of Recomp 20 averaged 2200-2500 calories/200 grams of protein/ 100-180 grams of carbs/ 80-100 grams of fat. Also I have utilized fasting during this run, I had utilized 2-24hr fasts and 1-36hr fast.

I train at 5am fasted my schedule is mon/tue-thurs/fri.
With Utilizing Recomp20 I do feel I have not lost strength but have been maintaining slightly gaining.
I could tell a difference about a week in to the run with my strength getting better. Also definitely hardening the muscles! The biggest noticeable difference is aiding in my fat loss!

starting picture 5/04/2023 BW-252#

30 day run of SNS Recomp 20 6/04/2023 BW-243#

A solid 9# drop in weight! I actually hit 241# previous to the end of the run. The last week I was eating maintenance and my weight did rebound up to the 243.

This is a solid product and will be re stocking this!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congratulations. That's awesome progress - 9 lbs. in a month is a great drop, especially while maintaining or gaining strength.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Congratulations. That's awesome progress - 9 lbs. in a month is a great drop, especially while maintaining or gaining strength.
I agree and will be excited to run this again!

_the_strategy_

_the_strategy_

Awards
@akboom87 How do you like the RP app?

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
do you feel when its “on” ? how does it compare to Anabolic XT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you feel when its “on” ? how does it compare to Anabolic XT?
Recomp20 is more of a results based supplement than one that has an intense feeling to it.

Feeling wise, I do notice improved endurance, especially later in my workouts and I feel like my focus and intensity is better because of it.

The effects with a product like Recomp20 are more seen than felt in the sense that it is great for both building muscle and helping to lose fat.