thescience

Awards
  • Established
20+ years lifting and toward the end of week 3 I noticed:

• Seated press weight increased 60lb to 85lb
  • Military press increased from 150 to 170
  • Dumbell military increased from 45 to 70
  • Curlbar increased from 90 to 100
  • Seated rows: machine maxed out already before starting Prime xt, but i would add more
  • Cleans increased from 205 to 225
  • Leg extention increased from 205 to 220
These are 10 rep sets. I added weight when the previous ten rep sets became too easy to stay at 10.

These improvement were noted during a cut after I’d lost several pounds

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jeesh thats so awesome ..no wonder people are stocking up a years worth at once .. stories im hearing its giving like steroid like gains .. i think someone a while back posted they added a plate to incline press in 7 weeks

how long are u planning on running it ?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
jeesh thats so awesome ..no wonder people are stocking up a years worth at once .. stories im hearing its giving like steroid like gains .. i think someone a while back posted they added a plate to incline press in 7 weeks

how long are u planning on running it ?
oh this is a staple. If something increases strength, it’s going to have benefits across the entire fitness spectrum

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for sharing your feedback. That's awesome progress; congratulations on your results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is this different from regular trib?
Tribulus Aquaticus and Tribulus Terrestris are completely different.

This is one of those weird cases where two herbs may sound similar in name, but aren't related at all.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tribulus Aquaticus and Tribulus Terrestris are completely different.

This is one of those weird cases where two herbs may sound similar in name, but aren't related at all.
there’s too many herbs to keep track of lol…
What would be expected results from this as compared to trib t, even though they are different?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
there’s too many herbs to keep track of lol…
What would be expected results from this as compared to trib t, even though they are different?
There's literally zero correlation between them.

Tribulus Terrestris, like our Tribulus-750 product, is most commonly used for libido.

Prime XT is used for lean muscle and strength gains.

Here is a link to the main Prime XT thread that goes into a lot more detail and also has a lot of feedback in it:

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's literally zero correlation between them.

Tribulus Terrestris, like our Tribulus-750 product, is most commonly used for libido.

Prime XT is used for lean muscle and strength gains.

Here is a link to the main Prime XT thread that goes into a lot more detail and also has a lot of feedback in it:

So basically this is for ergogenic gains and libido?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So basically this is for ergogenic gains and libido?
Yes, Prime XT is used for muscle and strength gains and some people to notice increased libido.

Whereas Tribulus-750 would be used primarily for libido.

The strength gains that many are experiencing with Prime XT are pretty dramatic.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, Prime XT is used for muscle and strength gains and some people to notice increased libido.

Whereas Tribulus-750 would be used primarily for libido.

The strength gains that many are experiencing with Prime XT are pretty dramatic.
Yeah I read some reviews on here. Not a lot of literature I could find online. Is it a newer compound?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I read some reviews on here. Not a lot of literature I could find online. Is it a newer compound?
All that info is found in the write up. It was in a couple past products that people really enjoyed so it has lots of anecdotal feedback, but not a ton of actual studies on the particular ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There isn't a lot of literature on the ingredient.

This ingredient was used in the original USP Labs Prime product and then later in Precision Research Primal.

People really liked both products and a lot of people asked us if we could make one.

I went into detail on that in that thread - that it's a product that we offered bc of the demand on it, but that the write up wouldn't be as detailed as many of our normal write ups bc not as much is known about the way that the ingredient works.

Here's a sentence in the write up I mentioned that:

It is thought to have a wide variety of mechanisms of action, some of which may not yet be fully known or understood; but is thought to promote gains in lean muscle and strength by working through glucocorticoid suppression and as a calpain inhibitor.

I don't like to speculate on science. I could type for days about how I think it works, etc. but that would just be a thought and no one knows for sure. I prefer the honest approach of hey - this ingredient works great and here's what we know, and it probably works through some other pathways too.

The first batch sold out within 24 hours and it was out of stock at retailers within just a couple days. Feedback has been great on it, and the second batch is getting ready to go live for sale shortly and will likely sell out fast too.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There isn't a lot of literature on the ingredient.

This ingredient was used in the original USP Labs Prime product and then later in Precision Research Primal.

People really liked both products and a lot of people asked us if we could make one.

I went into detail on that in that thread - that it's a product that we offered bc of the demand on it, but that the write up wouldn't be as detailed as many of our normal write ups bc not as much is known about the way that the ingredient works.

Here's a sentence in the write up I mentioned that:

It is thought to have a wide variety of mechanisms of action, some of which may not yet be fully known or understood; but is thought to promote gains in lean muscle and strength by working through glucocorticoid suppression and as a calpain inhibitor.

I don't like to speculate on science. I could type for days about how I think it works, etc. but that would just be a thought and no one knows for sure. I prefer the honest approach of hey - this ingredient works great and here's what we know, and it probably works through some other pathways too.

The first batch sold out within 24 hours and it was out of stock at retailers within just a couple days. Feedback has been great on it, and the second batch is getting ready to go live for sale shortly and will likely sell out fast too.
I may try it eventually. Right now I’m running m test and muscle gelz 7 oxo. Thanks for info as always!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I may try it eventually. Right now I’m running m test and muscle gelz 7 oxo. Thanks for info as always!
I thought you were using the Xtreme Performance Gels FL7 7-OXO Gel?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah sorry was typing that on phone at work you are correct.
No problem. I just wanted to make sure that I had understood correctly.