SNS Presents: Anabolic XT

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Big SNS fan! I really hope my thread prompts a formulation release like my all time favourite Anabolic Effect was released!
SNS Taking over!

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
sns8778 Come on Man I thought you enjoyed the label release like you did when you teased the ingredients for AE

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmhhhhh fishy

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS needs to take the NY sale's banner off, I get excited each time I see it just to realise the sale is over :p

And yeah, also re-stock on the CEL products :D

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol
same here
and restock lean edge
SNS needs to take the NY sale's banner off, I get excited each time I see it just to realise the sale is over :p

hey even superman needs a break, although i dont SNS takes a break and sometimes when he tells me what he does i dont understand how he does all the stuff and still takes time to come here and help people out

i work 9 hrs infront of a laptop with netflix and i get drained lol

Should have some nice sales with new products dropping.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
got my ass, I clicked it real quick thinking it was the PA product lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I assure you there is absolutely ZERO SNS/CEL can do to make this re-stock any faster. This is NOT an "Oh well I will get to that tomorrow or Friday at the latest" kind of scenario. They, SNS/CEL, and not the cause of ANY of the delay and NO ONE hurts more than them as they are the ones losing money. I get the frustration but just want people to know no one wants these to come out sooner than the guy and the company that gets asked multiple times a day by all their customers and accounts(I KNOW as I just asked Steve two days ago lol) "When, when, when???"

Pre covid I cannot even remember a single time SNS/CEL was out of anything ever.

I will give another example: I was placing an order with another company and they are one of the largest manufacturers in the industry. They have been out of their number one pre-workout. I happen to call on the Friday they had a restock. They were gone by day's end and will not be restocked for up to 60 days, and they control the whole process from start to finish. I know some of us keep saying this but the state of affairs is so BEYOND F**KED it almost seems surreal.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I assure you there is absolutely ZERO SNS/CEL can do to make this re-stock any faster. This is NOT an "Oh well I will get to that tomorrow or Friday at the latest" kind of scenario. They, SNS/CEL, and not the cause of ANY of the delay and NO ONE hurts more than them as they are the ones losing money. I get the frustration but just want people to know no one wants these to come out sooner than the guy and the company that gets asked multiple times a day by all their customers and accounts(I KNOW as I just asked Steve two days ago lol) "When, when, when???"

Pre covid I cannot even remember a single time SNS/CEL was out of anything ever.

I will give another example: I was placing an order with another company and they are one of the largest manufacturers in the industry. They have been out of their number one pre-workout. I happen to call on the Friday they had a restock. They were gone by day's end and will not be restocked for up to 60 days, and they control the whole process from start to finish. I know some of us keep saying this but the state of affairs is so BEYOND F**KED it almost seems surreal.
very well said .. this is why SNS doesnt give out timeframe

people make it sound like SNS/other co does it on purpose, but like you said each time the co is losing more and more $$$$ and who wants that

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So when I first saw this thread I was like wtf? :mad:
Then when I started reading I was like wtf? :unsure:

Then I just said screw it and laughed. :ROFLMAO:😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Big SNS fan! I really hope my thread prompts a formulation release like my all time favourite Anabolic Effect was released!
SNS Taking over!
sns8778 Come on Man I thought you enjoyed the label release like you did when you teased the ingredients for AE
I'll probably do an ingredient discussion thread about a week or so before the release of it to talk about the ingredients.

Right now, the focus is just on getting some of the out of stocks back in stock before we can put a new product into production. But we do have quite a few new products coming; just a matter of fitting them in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I agree. Yes we do need to remove that haha. Sorry about that :ROFLMAO:

And yes we do - we're working on it. We have Cycle Assist and Anabolic Effect in transit to us now. Epi-Plex should ship to us tomorrow or Monday and then PCT Assist should ship next week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hey even superman needs a break, although i dont SNS takes a break and sometimes when he tells me what he does i dont understand how he does all the stuff and still takes time to come here and help people out

i work 9 hrs infront of a laptop with netflix and i get drained lol

Should have some nice sales with new products dropping.
It's been a ridiculous last year or so work wise. I've worked 70+ hours every week since December of 2020. I'm hoping that within the next couple months can get back to a more normal schedule. For me, even a relaxed one is 50 hours a week though. But just been focused on trying to grow and get things back in stock and bring new products out. :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You're definitely correct on that.

I appreciate everyone's interest and excitement on things. It's just that from a business end, we have to balance new releases with keeping existing products in stock and we have so many existing products. And the supply chain is a wreck right now.

When a company has as many products as we do, there's always going to be something out of stock, but not like its been in the last 6 months. We're doing our best to get things back in stock and you're right, no one wants them back in stock more than us as a company bc we have to have inventory to make money.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Yes we do need to remove that haha. Sorry about that :ROFLMAO:

And yes we do - we're working on it. We have Cycle Assist and Anabolic Effect in transit to us now. Epi-Plex should ship to us tomorrow or Monday and then PCT Assist should ship next week.
My credit card is ready

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
So when I first saw this thread I was like wtf? :mad:
Then when I started reading I was like wtf? :unsure:

Then I just said screw it and laughed. :ROFLMAO:😂
I love you man! I'm sure everyone on AM knows how hard you work with SNS &CEL. the help that you provide on here is amazing. now drop the real anabolic XT thread

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love you man! I'm sure everyone on AM knows how hard you work with SNS &CEL. the help that you provide on here is amazing. now drop the real anabolic XT thread
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words.

I'm waiting on confirmation of when they can exactly fit it in the production schedule. And as soon as I know for sure its less than 2 weeks out, I'll post up the actual discussion thread on it. I'm super excited about it myself; just from a business side, the new products are great but we have to make the priority keeping the existing products in stock and then add the new ones as we can. But we're getting caught up on out of stocks so it shouldn't be too long.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You're definitely correct on that.

I appreciate everyone's interest and excitement on things. It's just that from a business end, we have to balance new releases with keeping existing products in stock and we have so many existing products. And the supply chain is a wreck right now.

When a company has as many products as we do, there's always going to be something out of stock, but not like its been in the last 6 months. We're doing our best to get things back in stock and you're right, no one wants them back in stock more than us as a company bc we have to have inventory to make money.
Well if you ever want to really send yourself over the edge do a massive pre-sale with money upfront from customers.........guaranteed to be good for at least one massive coronary with a really good chance at a bonus stoke!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well if you ever want to really send yourself over the edge do a massive pre-sale with money upfront from customers.........guaranteed to be good for at least one massive coronary with a really good chance at a bonus stoke!
Ha. Yeah, I couldn't see us doing something like that. Too many variables that could go wrong and I couldn't handle the complaining that would go along with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My thoughts exactly. The best in the business! Always helpful and honest.
Thank you. I really sincerely appreciate the kind words. I'm glad that you feel that way.