• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer*
Natural source of Phyto-Androgens*

1,500 Mg. Per Serving
90 Grams Pine Pollen Per Bottle

Pine Pollen is commonly used to support natural testosterone optimization, libido, peak physical performance, lean muscle, and overall vitality.

Pine Pollen is an adaptogenic herb and superfood that is loaded with vital antioxidants such as amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and much more.

Pine Pollen Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Testosterone Booster
  • Sexual Health & Performance
  • Improved Libido & Vitality
  • Anti-Aging Properties
  • Energy and Performance
  • Lean Muscle Growth
  • Improved Recovery
  • Natural Source of Phyto-Androgens
  • Superfood Loaded with Vital Antioxidants
  • Can Be Used by Both Men & Women
  • Ultra-Potent 1,500 Mg. Per Serving
  • 99% Cracked Shell Wall (to enhance bioavailability & effectiveness)
  • 90 Grams Pine Pollen Per Bottle
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
- Do you feel like you’ve lost your mojo?
- Is your libido on the decline or non-existent?
- Do you feel like you’re stuck in a rut and just aren’t yourself anymore?

^^^ If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Pine Pollen capsules may be right for you.

Important note – Can Be Used by Both Men & Women:
Pine Pollen is suitable for and commonly used by women to help balance hormone levels, for immune system support, stamina, cognitive function, and for its potential anti-aging, energy, & vitality properties.

SNS Pine Pollen Caps
1,500 Mg. Per Serving – 90 Grams Per Bottle
Pine Pollen (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Pine Pollen Label (Supp Facts)v2.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For a Limited Time:

27.99 Per Bottle w code: pinepollen20

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Pine Pollen Caps will be available to ship to retailers tomorrow so hopefully everyone's favorite retailers will get them in transit to them by the weekend.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is one of the ones that we were asked for a couple times in last years what would you like to see from us thread. It just took us longer than we had hoped to get it released bc of the Covid situation.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting product. How would this effect people with seasonal pollen allergies?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS are going to have me eating beans for a while with all these amazing new releases 🤩😂
that college ramen noodles days for gains :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting product. How would this effect people with seasonal pollen allergies?
Unfortunately, that's hard to answer bc people can be allergic to so many different things. Even if someone is allergic to pollen, there are so many different types of pollen. (I have a ton of allergies myself).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was just about to order M Test what are your thoughts taking along side pine pollen?
I think that they would make an absolutely great stack. M-Test is a great natural testosterone booster and people normally see nice increases in libido from it. So far, the people we've had try out Pine Pollen have absolutely loved it for libido.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unfortunately, that's hard to answer bc people can be allergic to so many different things. Even if someone is allergic to pollen, there are so many different types of pollen. (I have a ton of allergies myself).
I hear ya on that. There’s a theory that if you consume a lot of honey from local bees, you can build up a tolerance to pollen allergies similar to the way vaccines are supposed to work.

My pollen allergies really come out when the seasons change, and black cars look like they are covered in yellow dust. But that pollen is getting into my eyes and respiratory tract, so I am curious if digesting pollen might help build up a tolerance.

I’m going to seriously have to consider trying this out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hear ya on that. There’s a theory that if you consume a lot of honey from local bees, you can build up a tolerance to pollen allergies similar to the way vaccines are supposed to work.

My pollen allergies really come out when the seasons change, and black cars look like they are covered in yellow dust. But that pollen is getting into my eyes and respiratory tract, so I am curious if digesting pollen might help build up a tolerance.

I’m going to seriously have to consider trying this out.
I've always heard that about honey. Unfortunately, my allergies are so severe that I didn't notice a difference with the honey thing, but I've known people that say they have. Mine are so bad, I have to get allergy shots weekly.

Your theory building up a tolerance - I could make an argument that it could work or make an argument that it wouldn't, so I'd be curious. If you try it, hopefully it at least wouldn't bother your allergies. If you do try it, let me know what you think.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately, my allergies are so severe that I didn't notice a difference with the honey thing, but I've known people that say they have. Mine are so bad, I have to get allergy shots weekly.
Although I also have allergies, they are nothing like yours - which sound much worse than anything I have to contend with. FWIW (if anything) I get some relief from stinging nettle leaf (not root).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Although I also have allergies, they are nothing like yours - which sound much worse than anything I have to contend with. FWIW (if anything) I get some relief from stinging nettle leaf (not root).
Thank you. I don't think I've ever used nettle leaf, but do get Nettle Root in M-Test, which has been a daily use supplement of mine for a long time.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I don't think I've ever used nettle leaf, but do get Nettle Root in M-Test, which has been a daily use supplement of mine for a long time.
Stinging nettle leaf acts as a natural antihistamine and helps reduce inflammation. I believe the root (which I understand have a different chemical make up) helps reduce SHBG and may help with BPH. Does that sound about right?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stinging nettle leaf acts as a natural antihistamine and helps reduce inflammation. I believe the root (which I understand have a different chemical make up) helps reduce SHBG and may help with BPH. Does that sound about right?
It does. I'm glad that the leaf gives you some relief.

Mine are so bad that I have nasal and eye allergy symptoms pretty much year round. I'm supposed to get 3 allergy shots per week and I've been used in 2 studies bc of how bad they are. Plus some food allergies of top of it (gluten, soy protein), so its rough.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It does. I'm glad that the leaf gives you some relief.

Mine are so bad that I have nasal and eye allergy symptoms pretty much year round. I'm supposed to get 3 allergy shots per week and I've been used in 2 studies bc of how bad they are. Plus some food allergies of top of it (gluten, soy protein), so its rough.
Sorry, that sound like a mess. My Dad had pretty darned bad allergies, but - again - I think they were pail by comparison to what you deal with.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is one I WILL definitely be trying in the future and others were raving about the effects
of Pine Pollen in another thread last year but then it went silent but now that I know SNS is
putting it out it's on my list to try.;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is one I WILL definitely be trying in the future and others were raving about the effects
of Pine Pollen in another thread last year but then it went silent but now that I know SNS is
putting it out it's on my list to try.;)
Thank you. I was trying to find that thread. If you happen to, put a link to this in there please :)

We had gotten asked for Pine Pollen several times and had hoped to release it before now but Covid had just pushed everything back.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I was trying to find that thread. If you happen to, put a link to this in there please :)

We had gotten asked for Pine Pollen several times and had hoped to release it before now but Covid had just pushed everything back.
This is one of the Pine Pollen threads.

This another one

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is one of the Pine Pollen threads.

This another one
Thank you. It was that second one that I remembered but I couldn't find it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely will pick some up, problem with a new product every week I'm not buying every week. So I'll wait till enough products build up and then purchase many, lol.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting product. I did try cracked cell pine pollen powder before but I didn't see much. I heard that the tincture is a better way to take pine pollen.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting product. I did try cracked cell pine pollen powder before but I didn't see much. I heard that the tincture is a better way to take pine pollen.
Respectfully disagree. If it is cracked shell wall Pine Pollen, I've never seen anything scientifically to say that it is any better in a tincture. And I could make a ton of arguments against tinctures on many things, including the quality control of many companies I see offering them. There are very few companies I would take a tincture by of anything honestly. If they are not a company I recognize, know, and absolutely trust, I wouldn't.

For Pine Pollen, it comes down to more quality of raw materials and whether it is cracked shell wall or not. And the price of the raw materials for cracked shell wall is around double. This was one that even for me, I had to take a decent amount of time to research and figure out the ins and outs of the ingredient before moving forward with it. Whereas some companies, and its fine with some ingredients, just email a supplier for pricing, grab the cheapest, and go. That would not be wise with this ingredient.

If you do decide to try it, I would love to hear how it compares to previous ones. If you don't, just keep the above info in mind that its not fair/easy to compare products head to head when not knowing if they are really the same thing (I know you know this yourself, that's more a statement to everyone bc a lot of people don't know the difference with this particular ingredient; I didn't myself before looking into it).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely will pick some up, problem with a new product every week I'm not buying every week. So I'll wait till enough products build up and then purchase many, lol.
Ha. That's fair. But also remember that most of the releases will come along with special deals or coupon codes for the respective products as well.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you know how this compares to “pine knot”?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you know how this compares to “pine knot”?
Honestly, I had never heard of Pine Knot. I tried doing a quick google search for it and its not made by any company I've ever heard of and I could find very little information on it. From what I read, Pine Knot wouldn't be comparable to Pine Pollen at all.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does this need to be cycled? I've been taking M-Test year round
When i was researching pine pollen .. i saw alot of men ( over 40+ ) were taking pine pollen all year along.

As for this specific extract .. im not sure .. me personally i would take it year around, its very similiar to DHEA supplement for men, you will get mixed answers.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say for herbal boosters run it for 12 weeks and then take 4 weeks off and then start up again
even certain joint tendon supplements I take at least 4 weeks off every once in a while such as cissus
and when I resume I feel the positive effects kick in right away.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use M-Test year round as well :)

For Pine Pollen, when doing the research, I saw that a lot of men use it year round.

Traditionally, some people do 12 weeks on, 4 weeks off of herbal test boosters/libido enhancers like Pine Pollen, but I don't think its something you actually need to do; just something you can do if you feel like you start to get used to it. But I also think that when we get used to feeling a certain better way over time, it becomes our new normal and we get used to for example having a higher libido. I don't think its the coming off and starting back that would make our libido higher, I think the month off is more like a reminder to ourselves how much better we felt on it haha. I hope that makes sense.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use M-Test year round as well :)

For Pine Pollen, when doing the research, I saw that a lot of men use it year round.

Traditionally, some people do 12 weeks on, 4 weeks off of herbal test boosters/libido enhancers like Pine Pollen, but I don't think its something you actually need to do; just something you can do if you feel like you start to get used to it. But I also think that when we get used to feeling a certain better way over time, it becomes our new normal and we get used to for example having a higher libido. I don't think its the coming off and starting back that would make our libido higher, I think the month off is more like a reminder to ourselves how much better we felt on it haha. I hope that makes sense.
That's exactly how I felt when I took 8 weeks off from Cissus XT to give it a break, now 2 weeks back
on and my joints and tendons really feel the difference in a GOOD WAY! :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another very unique option for us... really liking all these releases ;)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have heard a suggestion that taking them pre-bed results in a morning towel rack. We'll see (or not)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have heard a suggestion that taking them pre-bed results in a morning towel rack. We'll see (or not)
I've read that and also heard that from the people that we had let try it before the release. Hopefully, you'll see the same from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How many person in total try it?
Probably around a dozen or more people. I didn't keep up with an exact number on this one bc we had wanted to give it out to different types of people to try.

We had actually sat on this release for a couple months after receiving it because when it came in just wasn't a good time of the year to be releasing a new product like this and we had an idea that we were going to be doing some type of promotion for new releases at the beginning of 2021. It gave us a chance to get some feedback from a good variety of people, from people that work out to people that are older and were just using it for libido and feel better purposes.

Typical feedback was better libido, feeling like their testosterone levels were up (which I don't make a big deal out of marketing wise - bc I can't say whether they were or weren't, but the important thing to them was that they felt like it), and just in general saying they felt better and had more energy. Not like a stimulant type energy, but a more stamina type energy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a question about this product. I’m not well versed in pro hormones and have never used any but I thought epiandro was extracted from pine pollen? Would this product be considered natural or a ph and would it require any type of pct/cycle support?

Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a question about this product. I’m not well versed in pro hormones and have never used any but I thought epiandro was extracted from pine pollen? Would this product be considered natural or a ph and would it require any type of pct/cycle support?

Thanks!
Pine Pollen is completely natural and no PCT or cycle support of any type would be needed.

Pine Pollen itself is considered to be an adaptogenic herb and superfood that is loaded with vital antioxidants such as amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and much more.

Epiandrosterone can be extracted from Pine Pollen BUT that doesn't meant that Pine Pollen has a high concentration of it without a specialized extraction process. Hence, the high price of Epiandrosterone for a much lower dose than Pine Pollen - the large amount of starter material that would have to be used to reach that amount of extract. Basically, you could/would never consume enough Pine Pollen to equal a large dose of Epiandrosterone.

Here is a comparable example - Green Tea is great and very well-known for its many overall health properties and it has a lot of great constituents that can be extracted from it, including VASO6, Epicatechin, & EGCG. However, you would never get enough of any of those to be effective just by consuming Green Tea or taking Green Tea Extract (except EGCG you may with the extract). However, just because you don't get VASO6 or Epicatechin in effective doses from your normal Green Tea doesn't mean that it isn't a great ingredient.

I hope that makes sense.