SNS Pine Pollen Caps

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20220201_100927.jpg

There was a thread a while back on here where a lot of forum members commented about their experience with
Pine Pollen. Some mentioned that their libido was way up, mood elevation was up, and just their overall well being
felt great but then there were some who felt NOTHING :( When SNS released their version in cap form I figured I'd
grab a container since they are one of my favorite supplement brands and give it a try.

When I ran this 180 cap container I made sure I wasn't taking anything else so that if I felt any of the
effects which were claimed I would know that it was from the Pine Pollen. I dosed 6 caps a day 3 with breakfast
and 3 with lunch as the label directions stated and after 30 days I can honestly say I felt NOTHING! :(

I felt NO libido boost, mood elevation, recovery, or anything so for ME I guess I'm just not a responder to Pine Pollen
so I won't be purchasing this again in the future but if your someone who's used Pine Pollen and you know it works
for you SNS has for me always been a trusted brand so this might be a brand to look into but it's just a supplement
that had no effect on me. I'll just be cutting the label off and adding it to my collection of labels that I will be cashing
for a free product once I have enough labels stockpiled. ;)

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well it’s a fair review and at least you realize nothing works for everybody. I ran splinashte xt when it came out and it worked better then I expected.

Harvey Tang

Harvey Tang

Awards
Pine pollen extract contains only a little bit epiandro, so I think you should better try pure epiandro(I would recommend CEL or iconic formulation) for direct results.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pine pollen extract contains only a little bit epiandro, so I think you should better try pure epiandro(I would recommend CEL or iconic formulation) for direct results.
The miniscule amount of Epiandro in Pine Pollen is not why Pine Pollen is used though. Completely different products.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well it’s a fair review and at least you realize nothing works for everybody. I ran splinashte xt when it came out and it worked better then I expected.
Totally know that herbals don't work for everyone and I always mention that when I'm reviewing
any type of herbal boosters. Good to hear the Splinashte XT worked for you.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So what do you use it for?
I tried it for libido, mood and energy and kind of grabbed it just for fun to give a try. Didn't seem to do much for me, as I recall. But I didn't get it for Epiandro source and didn't think anyone would. You'd have to take a LOT of Pine Pollen to get a meaningful amount of Epiandro. Different category of products altogether. Just wanted to point that out.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 212315

There was a thread a while back on here where a lot of forum members commented about their experience with
Pine Pollen. Some mentioned that their libido was way up, mood elevation was up, and just their overall well being
felt great but then there were some who felt NOTHING :( When SNS released their version in cap form I figured I'd
grab a container since they are one of my favorite supplement brands and give it a try.

When I ran this 180 cap container I made sure I wasn't taking anything else so that if I felt any of the
effects which were claimed I would know that it was from the Pine Pollen. I dosed 6 caps a day 3 with breakfast
and 3 with lunch as the label directions stated and after 30 days I can honestly say I felt NOTHING! :(

I felt NO libido boost, mood elevation, recovery, or anything so for ME I guess I'm just not a responder to Pine Pollen
so I won't be purchasing this again in the future but if your someone who's used Pine Pollen and you know it works
for you SNS has for me always been a trusted brand so this might be a brand to look into but it's just a supplement
that had no effect on me. I'll just be cutting the label off and adding it to my collection of labels that I will be cashing
for a free product once I have enough labels stockpiled. ;)
Thank you for the honest feedback and you gave it a fair try .. it is one of those products that seems like it works for some people and for some like your self don't notice too much

I have tried SNS and other brands and i dont mind the product .. saw a small boost and i did feel my joints felt better .. i believe it also aids in inflammation .. i think people expect too much from it maybe.

my cousin loves it more then .. i love tribulus and i know plenty here will debate me that its garbage .. so yeah totally understandable and love seeing how it works for some and not for others.

ha yes save those labels man, so many new stuff is coming from SNS

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KvanH has already touched on it but yea you dont get pine pollen for epiandro alone

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a waste of money
ehh i wouldnt say that .. numerous studies have shown it contains

Vitamin A & E
Dhea
Various Amino Acids
Brassinosteroids

just to name few, i think its in that category where people have to fool around with dosages, i wouldnt say waiste of money but would it be my #1 pick as a supplement .. prolly not, but then i know i shouldnt expect super high test boost, high libido in just a single dosage

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ehh i wouldnt say that .. numerous studies have shown it contains

Vitamin A & E
Dhea
Various Amino Acids
Brassinosteroids

just to name few, i think its in that category where people have to fool around with dosages, i wouldnt say waiste of money but would it be my #1 pick as a supplement .. prolly not, but then i know i shouldnt expect super high test boost, high libido in just a single dosage
Fair enough

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the honest feedback and you gave it a fair try .. it is one of those products that seems like it works for some people and for some like your self don't notice too much

I have tried SNS and other brands and i dont mind the product .. saw a small boost and i did feel my joints felt better .. i believe it also aids in inflammation .. i think people expect too much from it maybe.

my cousin loves it more then .. i love tribulus and i know plenty here will debate me that its garbage .. so yeah totally understandable and love seeing how it works for some and not for others.

ha yes save those labels man, so many new stuff is coming from SNS
20220202_203412.jpg

Your not the only one that reacts well to Tribulus cause it works well for me also.:)
I've never tried SNS version so I grabbed 2 jars on my last SNS haul and I'll run it at a much
later date but when I do I will use it the way I've used other brands 3000 mg a day Mon-Fri
and weekends off and of course I'll post feedback on it. The Optimize T I'm on my 2nd jar so
I will be reviewing it and also comparing it to M-Test which I ran a while back and reviewed it.

The Joint XT I finished 2 jars of it and I will be reviewing it but first I want to see how my bulk joint and
tendon supplements stack up against the effects that I got from Joint XT. I'll list everything I take in my
review and explain the effects that I get from taking individual products and the all in one from Joint XT.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Whatever happened with this? Guys were creaming themselves when it came out. Is the honeymoon over? What's the verdict?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whatever happened with this? Guys were creaming themselves when it came out. Is the honeymoon over? What's the verdict?
its one of those dependent supplement for people .. some say it works, some says it doesnt .. so diff then what you will see with optimizeT which works for over 99% customer base.

i dont mind pine pollen and when i ran solo i saw some improvements in life.

Also this is why steve always is hesistant to bring certain supplement out as well .. like we'll get over 1000 requests here/email asking to bring a supplement but when we bring it in , it doesnt sell out or those same people dont get it.

Id say if you are interested, dont listen to anyone just have to try it out yourself and be a judge.