sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS & Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales are now live.

Save 30% on all products, including already discounted stacks!

Code: blackfriday

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS & Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales are now live.

Save 30% on all products, including already discounted stacks!

Code: blackfriday

Any thoughts for in the future doing some stacks for SNS like CEL has... such as deals on 2x or 3x X-Gels, Peak02, etc.? I know SNS has some stacks, but I was thinking of tiered discounts for buying more than one of individual products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any thoughts for in the future doing some stacks for SNS like CEL has... such as deals on 2x or 3x X-Gels, Peak02, etc.? I know SNS has some stacks, but I was thinking of tiered discounts for buying more than one of individual products.
It's funny that you mentioned that because we were discussing that here yesterday as something we may add in the future. Like 3 month or 6 month supply type deals.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's funny that you mentioned that because we were discussing that here yesterday as something we may add in the future. Like 3 month or 6 month supply type deals.
That tends to be how I purchase things. If I’m going to try something, I want to give it a sufficient run (8-12 weeks). The general public probably doesn’t do this, but I’m sure a lot of us on the forums do

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That tends to be how I purchase things. If I’m going to try something, I want to give it a sufficient run (8-12 weeks). The general public probably doesn’t do this, but I’m sure a lot of us on the forums do
We were discussing this too for the people that like to use the same thing consistently and just don't want to have to fool with ordering it and would prefer to just pick up x months worth of a supply and save money and be more convenient.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We were discussing this too for the people that like to use the same thing consistently and just don't want to have to fool with ordering it and would prefer to just pick up x months worth of a supply and save money and be more convenient.
And for some of the more common staples (Magnesium Creatine Chelate, KSM-66, Peak02, Betaine, Beta Alanine, etc.), I could see some people picking up a years worth at a time if there’s a solid incentive to

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And for some of the more common staples (Magnesium Creatine Chelate, KSM-66, Peak02, Betaine, Beta Alanine, etc.), I could see some people picking up a years worth at a time if there’s a solid incentive to
Yea it would only be a few one or 2 pple that would pick up

I have creatine stash up to last for 3yrs ( daily dosing )
Betaine + peak02 I would also love to throw in that daily stash for ever.

Ksm-66 I’ve done 16 weeks and enjoyed it very much.

Maybe we will see 300+ caps tubs like old days :) I loved those back in the days

I think it all comes down to people being educating more and more that it’s okay to run for more then 8 weeks and some stuff needs to be taken daily

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been doing 4g (6 caps) daily for a couple weeks now. Not sure if I like splitting the dosage, or just all 4g pre workout better

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been doing 4g (6 caps) daily for a couple weeks now. Not sure if I like splitting the dosage, or just all 4g pre workout better
I'm glad that you are liking it. I've noticed greatly improved endurance from it. You?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm glad that you are liking it. I've noticed greatly improved endurance from it. You?
Yep, for sure. I can do the same amount of volume that I did in a previous workout (or slightly more, depending on the goal that day) in less time. Breathing seems easier. Get less winded. Definitely seems to help with progression. May drop down to 2g daily at this point

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finishing up 2 months run on peak02 .. amazing stuff .. always get question in comparison to cardarine .. really cant compare im sure cardarine as being a sarm is amazing stuff .. for natural peak02 is def up there for me

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 grams per day? or more
yup just 2 G on non workout days ( lunch time around 12-2pm )
on workout days i will do 4G ( 2 servings )

bottle lasts a while that way .. im always looking to save $ and ways to extend

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been taking this before my morning cardio and before my work outs and really enjoying it. In the morning, I’ve been taking it alongside my yohimbe for my fasted cardio and just wanted to make sure it doesn’t have any impact on insulin like bcaa’s do for example?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve been taking this before my morning cardio and before my work outs and really enjoying it. In the morning, I’ve been taking it alongside my yohimbe for my fasted cardio and just wanted to make sure it doesn’t have any impact on insulin like bcaa’s do for example?
I can't confirm for certain as I'd be surprised if anyone has looked into this but I see no reason that it would/could

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
unsure on peak02 .. ive read couple studies but didnt see this mentioned.

i know yohimbine def has effects on insulin ( from what i remember reading a while back )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't think of any reason that it would have any impact on insulin.

I'm glad that you're liking it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Me personally I just take 3 caps PWO on workout days only. I add in 1 g Cordyceps and the endurance is off the charts. Love Peak02.
I take it daily myself since that's what the studies were based on; plus I also like the other added benefits it provides too. It definitely helps my endurance and I also notice that I just feel better on it. Also, I don't get as winded as easily in day to day life type things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We had been out for a couple of weeks but just got more back in stock and its either back in stock at or in transit to most of the retailers that sell it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take it daily myself since that's what the studies were based on; plus I also like the other added benefits it provides too. It definitely helps my endurance and I also notice that I just feel better on it. Also, I don't get as winded as easily in day to day life type things.
Better oxygen utilization is such amazing aspect of this and you really do feel so alive on it .. love this stuff.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PEAK02 Caps are back in stock!

Peak-O2-RENDERING-Front.png
Peak-O2-Label-Supp-Facts.png

Plus, we've added some already discounted multi-packs.

In addition, for a limited time, you can save 10% off of PEAK02 and the already discounted PEAK02 multi-packs.

Coupon code: backinstock10

PEAK02 - 180 Veg Caps:
- Regular Price: 36.99
- Price with coupon code: 33.29 (save 3.70)

PEAK02 - 3 Bottles - 3 to 6 Month Supply
- Regular Price: 99.99 (save 10.98)
- Price with coupon code: 89.99 (save an additional 10.00 for a total savings of 20.98)

PEAK02 - 6 Bottles - 6 to 12 Month Supply
- Regular Price: 179.99 (save 41.95)
- Price with coupon code: 161.99 (save an additional 18.00 for a total savings of 59.95)

PEAK02 - 12 Bottles - 12 Month Supply (at maximum dosage)
- Regular Price: 329.99 (save 113.89)
- Price with coupon code: 296.99 (save an additional 33.00 for a total savings of 146.89)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As an Added Bonus:

Buy a PEAK02 - 3 bottle multi-pack - Receive 1 free bottle of your choice of:
  • Cissus XT Powder (powder version only; not capsules)
  • Vitamin C Powder - 500 grams
  • Taurine Powder - 300 grams
  • Green Coffee Bean Extract - 90 caps
  • Garcinia Cambogia (60% HCA) - 90 caps
Buy a PEAK02 - 6 bottle multi-pack - Receive 3 free bottles of your choice of:
Buy a PEAK02 - 12 bottle multi-pack - Receive 6 free bottles of your choice of the below products AND a free bottle of a surprise new release (you will be contacted to pick between 3 upcoming new releases that are in stock and ready to ship)
You can mix and match free product choices.

Important:
- You must include your free product selection(s) in your order notes.
- This is an absolute must because we typically ship the same or next business day and this is what will let the warehouse team know to include the free items with your order.
- If you forget and email us later, we will do our best to get them added but if they have already shipped or are packed to ship, then we may have to include your free units on your next order.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just an FYI for those interested this bottle is pretty stacked. You can easily get away with only 2g of PeakO2 daily and still reap tons of benefits (I usually use 2g per day myself) making it last a long time with those multi bottle deals.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Strong Supplement Shop has it in stock and listed already.

DPS has it in stock and a special promotion of Buy 2 PEAK02, Get a Creatinol O Phosphate 450 Cap for FREE!
This is an awesome endurance stack.
Any discounts for dps? Going to order this and give it a try?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any discounts for dps? Going to order this and give it a try?
DPS has PEAK02 at 20% off their normal price right now, so its a great price - only 23.99 each.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good deal. Trying to decide between this and pre workout elite from Thorne.
You are only getting 1g per serving in that product. You’d be better off getting SNS PeakO2 and doing 2-4g with whatever other ingredients or preworkout you want and price per serving would still probably be better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good deal. Trying to decide between this and pre workout elite from Thorne.
I don't see that as much of a decision honestly, but I guess it depends on what you are looking for. I have nothing against Thorne as a brand - I find them to be overpriced and some of their formulas aren't as comprehensive as what I would want to use personally, but I do trust their quality. But there is a huge difference between an ingredient being used at a clinically efficacious dosage and the ingredient being sprinkled in a pre-workout just for window dressing purposes.

The clinical studies on PEAK02 were at 2 to 4 grams per day and it needs to be used daily for best results.

The Thorne product only has 1 gram per serving, and my name definition itself isn't a daily use product, and even if it was, it would only be 1/2 of the minimum daily dosage. Their list price is 41.00 for 24 servings for 1/2 the minimum dosage.

PEAK02 Caps provide you with 2 grams per serving (3 capsules) and 60 servings per bottle - so you would have a 2 month supply at 2 grams per day or a 1 month supply at 4 grams per day, for almost half the price.

If you're trying to decide between PEAK02 and a stimulant free pre-workout, you could get PEAK02 caps and VasoForce XT from DPS for 56.00 and have a 1 to 2 month supply of PEAK02 at the efficacious dosage and 30 servings of a great stimulant free pre-workout. They even have the stimulant version of VasoForce XT on a super sale at 24.00 each which is VasoForce XT + stims.

I hope that info helps.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
I don't see that as much of a decision honestly, but I guess it depends on what you are looking for. I have nothing against Thorne as a brand - I find them to be overpriced and some of their formulas aren't as comprehensive as what I would want to use personally, but I do trust their quality. But there is a huge difference between an ingredient being used at a clinically efficacious dosage and the ingredient being sprinkled in a pre-workout just for window dressing purposes.

The clinical studies on PEAK02 were at 2 to 4 grams per day and it needs to be used daily for best results.

The Thorne product only has 1 gram per serving, and my name definition itself isn't a daily use product, and even if it was, it would only be 1/2 of the minimum daily dosage. Their list price is 41.00 for 24 servings for 1/2 the minimum dosage.

PEAK02 Caps provide you with 2 grams per serving (3 capsules) and 60 servings per bottle - so you would have a 2 month supply at 2 grams per day or a 1 month supply at 4 grams per day, for almost half the price.

If you're trying to decide between PEAK02 and a stimulant free pre-workout, you could get PEAK02 caps and VasoForce XT from DPS for 56.00 and have a 1 to 2 month supply of PEAK02 at the efficacious dosage and 30 servings of a great stimulant free pre-workout. They even have the stimulant version of VasoForce XT on a super sale at 24.00 each which is VasoForce XT + stims.

I hope that info helps.
You must be posting this for others to read cause I know you wouldn’t think Im so uninformed on supplements to require such an explanation. It’s a little insulting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You must be posting this for others to read cause I know you wouldn’t think Im so uninformed on supplements to require such an explanation. It’s a little insulting.
I'm sorry if you found it insulting.

I post on here all the time that my posts are almost always written in a way of explaining things to people that may be reading and following along and not posting &/or reading threads months or years down the road.

Many people that read AM regularly never have a single post here and we all have to start somewhere with our knowledge of ingredients, supplements, etc. And in today's market, more than ever, there are many marketing based brands that include ingredients in supplements at less than the efficacious dosages &/or include ingredients in pre-workouts and tout the benefits of those ingredients, when really the studies on those ingredients were done on daily use, and often at much higher dosing than is included in the particular products.

I like to help people and I try to explain things very thoroughly most of the time. It's never meant to be insulting; to me, insulting people is not taking the time to help them and making the assumption that everyone knows as much about supplements as I do, which wouldn't be a fair assumption being that I truly enjoy researching and learning about them and its my job; whereas other people may love them, but have to focus most of their time on their own lives, jobs, etc.

In this case, you said you were trying to choose between two things - so I was simply trying to make sure that you knew the studies on PEAK02 were at 2 to 4 grams per day and on daily use. I don't take for granted that everyone knows things like that - because many, many brands that use PEAK02 in pre-workouts present it as being beneficial when it really isn't; so it would be easy for anyone to make the assumption that it would be because that's what they're led to believe.

Again, I'm sorry if you found it insulting. But no one, not even me, knows everything about every ingredient - for example, I learned something new about an ingredient earlier today from someone that sent me a study that I've never seen before on injury healing and I thought it was super cool. It has to do with improving injury healing in damaged tissue and its a 10 year old study on an ingredient I have researched before and I never knew that. I didn't find it insulting that they sent it to me - they did so with good intentions because they know I'm dealing with a lot of tissue damage and repair issues from my leg being shattered and coming out thru my calf muscle. It never once made me think that they were trying to downplay my knowledge on supplements or come off like they knew more than me - I genuinely like to learn and genuinely appreciated them sending it to me and it led to me already reaching out to the patent holder to see if I could get a sample of it to try for myself at a high dosing, as there honestly isn't a brand that offers that particular ingredient at a reasonable price that I trust.

I hope that makes sense.

I try to help everyone here in any way that I can - but I always try to keep in mind that there are many, many people that read here looking for knowledge that never post.

Last edited:
Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
I'm sorry if you found it insulting.

I post on here all the time that my posts are almost always written in a way of explaining things to people that may be reading and following along and not posting &/or reading threads months or years down the road.

Many people that read AM regularly never have a single post here and we all have to start somewhere with our knowledge of ingredients, supplements, etc. And in today's market, more than ever, there are many marketing based brands that include ingredients in supplements at less than the efficacious dosages &/or include ingredients in pre-workouts and tout the benefits of those ingredients, when really the studies on those ingredients were done on daily use, and often at much higher dosing than is included in the particular products.

I like to help people and I try to explain things very thoroughly most of the time. It's never meant to be insulting; to me, insulting people is not taking the time to help them and making the assumption that everyone knows as much about supplements as I do, which wouldn't be a fair assumption being that I truly enjoy researching and learning about them and its my job; whereas other people may love them, but have to focus most of their time on their own lives, jobs, etc.

In this case, you said you were trying to choose between two things - so I was simply trying to make sure that you knew the studies on PEAK02 were at 2 to 4 grams per day and on daily use. I don't take for granted that everyone knows things like that - because many, many brands that use PEAK02 in pre-workouts present it as being beneficial when it really isn't; so it would be easy for anyone to make the assumption that it would be because that's what they're led to believe.

Again, I'm sorry if you found it insulting. But no one, not even me, knows everything about every ingredient - for example, I learned something new about an ingredient earlier today from someone that sent me a study that I've never seen before on injury healing and I thought it was super cool. It has to do with improving injury healing in damaged tissue and its a 10 year old study on an ingredient I have researched before and I never knew that. I didn't find it insulting that they sent it to me - they did so with good intentions because they know I'm dealing with a lot of tissue damage and repair issues from my leg being shattered and coming out thru my calf muscle. It never once made me think that they were trying to downplay my knowledge on supplements or come off like they knew more than me - I genuinely like to learn and genuinely appreciated them sending it to me and it led to me already reaching out to the patent holder to see if I could get a sample of it to try for myself at a high dosing, as there honestly isn't a brand that offers that particular ingredient at a reasonable price that I trust.

I hope that makes sense.

I try to help everyone here in any way that I can - but I always try to keep in mind that there are many, many people that read here looking for knowledge that never post.
What happened to Mike?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You quoted his post, and compared his product with someone else's; he's also not the only person to take your post that way. This is also the SNS Peak02 thread, so wtf did you expect? If you want Peak02, don't take the Thorne product, simple.

Chill.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You quoted his post, and compared his product with someone else's; he's also not the only person to take your post that way. This is also the SNS Peak02 thread, so wtf did you expect? If you want Peak02, don't take the Thorne product, simple.

Chill.
Almost felt like he was repping that other product. Regardless it was a strange response especially considering he asked for a DPS code when everyone knows they don’t do special codes.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
I used to rep and develop product for sns and cel. 😂
@ steve, I purchased both.
I mentioned the Thorne product as it’s something I was looking at for a friend. Even though I no longer ask for rep benefits and didn’t for most of my time repping, I still recommend sns/cel products to friends in person. I’m just not participating on the forums that much anymore.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What happened to Mike?
Mike hasn't posted in 5+ years. We talk every once in awhile, but its just to check in and see how each other is.

I used to rep for sns and cel. 😂
@ steve, I purchased both.
I mentioned the Thorne product as it’s something I was looking at for a friend. Even though I no longer ask for rep benefits and didn’t for most of my time repping, I still recommend sns/cel products to friends in person. I’m just not participating on the forums that much anymore.
It's been many years since you repped for SNS and CEL, and if I'm not mistaken your screen name was slightly different back then - and I've learned to not make the assumption that just because a screen name appears similar to an older one, not to assume that its the same person. There's been quite a few cases here of similar screen names being a completely different person.

Your post had said - "Good deal. Trying to decide between this and pre workout elite from Thorne."

^^^ you had said that you were trying to decide between them, and especially in context with this being the PEAK02 intro thread, it did make it sound like you were trying to decide between them because you said that you were - so I was just providing a breakdown of the differences.

I appreciate you, and anyone else any of our products to anyone.

And as explained, my posts are never meant to be insulting to anyone - they are explanatory and meant to help anyone reading, whether now or in the future, to understand about the supplements being discussed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Chill.
Almost felt like he was repping that other product. Regardless it was a strange response especially considering he asked for a DPS code when everyone knows they don’t do special codes.
Thanks. Yeah, no harm was meant at all from my end.

His post said - "Good deal. Trying to decide between this and pre workout elite from Thorne."

So I just provided a detailed breakdown about PEAK02 as compared to the other product mentioned - which kind of seemed like I had to being that another brand's product was mentioned in our intro/product discussion thread.

And I thought it was important to explain and clarify to those reading, whether now or in the future - that the PEAK02 studies were for daily use and what the dosages used were - because there is a lot of confusion about that because of how many brands put it in pre-workouts at lower dosing and that leading some people to think that they can get the type of results seen in the study by using it like that, when that isn't the case.

Just like yesterday, I broke down in detail in another thread about the confusion a lot of people have between L-Citrulline and Citrulline Malate and L-Citrulline being fine to use for pre-workout, but the endurance studies on Citrulline Malate being done on daily use and not applying to L-Citrulline. And that a lot of people thought the ingredients were interchangeable when they really weren't - and that both were great ingredients, but different and that people should pick the one that best suits their individual needs. I had several people that were very appreciative of me explaining that in depth, and that was along the line of thought I had in explaining about PEAK02 and the studies/dosages.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s how far and few I’ve been on the forums.
No worries. Mike's doing well, he just doesn't get online much at all and is busy in his own career/life now days. We still keep in touch but not like we used to, but mainly just bc we both say super busy all the time.