Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Train Harder, Longer, & More Intensely*
If You Need Performance, You Need PEAK02®*

PEAK02® is an organic-certified scientifically developed clinically researched combination of six adaptogenic mushrooms grown in the U.S. and is designed to target and revolutionize your workouts.

The term ‘adaptogen’ can be defined as a natural substance that helps the body adapt to stress. PEAK02® allows users to ‘adapt’ to and overcome physical and mental stress in order to improve performance and increase power output and endurance.

PEAK02® Highlights/Supports:
  • Train Harder, Longer, & More Intensely*
  • Improved Endurance*
  • Increased Strength*
  • Maximum Power Output*
  • Increased Exercise Capacity*
  • Improved O2 Uptake and VO2 Max*
  • Improved Peak Athletic Performance*
  • Increased Oxygen Utilization During Exercise*
  • Increases Power and Endurance in Just 7 Days*
  • Improves Time to Exhaustion/Don’t Get Exhausted as Quickly*
Oxygen In/Performance Out – What is Improved Oxygen Uptake & VO2 Max?
PEAK02® improves the maximum volume of oxygen athletes can use over a period of time (VO2 max) while helping them use that oxygen more efficiently. So whether you’re interested in hiking, lifting, cycling, or running longer and faster, you need PEAK02®.

PEAK02® - Research Study at the University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill):
PEAK02® was researched in a 21-day clinical study at the UNC Chapel Hill and several very impressive notable findings were made. Two of particular interest:

In the first 7 days of the 21-day clinical study, competitive athletes supplementing with four grams of PEAK02® improved their peak power output by 17.6% over baseline.

The 28 UNC athletes underwent six minutes of high intensity cycling and a three minute bicycle sprint. The PEAK02® group improved time to exhaustion by 70 seconds.

PEAK02®
One Ingredient – Many Benefits

Energy - Endurance - Performance - Wellness

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS PEAK02® caps can be stacked with SNS Focus XT, Energized Aminos, VasoForce XT, VasoForce Rush, Stress & Anxiety Support, Optimize-T, Anabolic XT, or a wide variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

Peak O2 (RENDERING) Front.png
Peak O2 Label (Supp Facts).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strong Supplement Shop has it in stock and listed already.

DPS has it in stock and a special promotion of Buy 2 PEAK02, Get a Creatinol O Phosphate 450 Cap for FREE!
This is an awesome endurance stack.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

DPS has it in stock and a special promotion of Buy 2 PEAK02, Get a Creatinol O Phosphate 450 Cap for FREE!
That is a sick deal. When I need more I'll be grabbing this.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, looking forward to some reviews. I really need to give a blend such as this a good try at some point. I keep reading about the benefits of cordyceps and the like but have yet to give it a good run.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice, looking forward to some reviews. I really need to give a blend such as this a good try at some point. I keep reading about the benefits of cordyceps and the like but have yet to give it a good run.
Well worth the investment. Also an underrated general health supplement, which is important as we head into fall/winter.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to see this in the line up. Will be ordering when I run out.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established

Nice! When I checked last night it was showing "out of stock." I'll be stocking up on that deal.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I’ve never given COP a long run. What have most people enjoyed using it at? 1.5-2g?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see you "Optimize-T" and "Anabolic XT"! Lots of goodies to look forward it seems!
Hehe ohh yeaaaaaa customers will be very happy with wide variety of choices

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve never given COP a long run. What have most people enjoyed using it at? 1.5-2g?
1.5 to 2 grams a day is best in my opinion.
And I think it stacks perfectly with PEAK02.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tell us more.
Not quite ready to go into many more details yet.

Both will be unique high end formulations that I think people will really like.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hehe ohh yeaaaaaa customers will be very happy with wide variety of choices
Not all will be formulations, some will be single ingredients, but in all, we should have over half a dozen new products out in the next 2 to 3 months

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not all will be formulations, some will be single ingredients, but in all, we should have over half a dozen new products out in the next 2 to 3 months
I didn't want to sound greedy asking earlier because I knew things were a little hectic, but now that we have good news any potential new Energized Aminos on the horizon? I love the flavors, but it is always fun to have new ones. 😉

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't want to sound greedy asking earlier because I knew things were a little hectic, but now that we have good news any potential new Energized Aminos on the horizon? I love the flavors, but it is always fun to have new ones.
Would rather just see a bulk unflavored EAA. I may be in the minority though

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't want to sound greedy asking earlier because I knew things were a little hectic, but now that we have good news any potential new Energized Aminos on the horizon? I love the flavors, but it is always fun to have new ones. 😉
Unfortunately probably not soon. It's a great product but just not a lot of people seem to know about it and it doesn't sell well enough to justify putting out many new flavors right now. So anyone wanting new flavors, help us get the word out haha :)

I would like to do a new flavor on it at least by end of the year though. Any suggestions?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would rather just see a bulk unflavored EAA. I may be in the minority though
We will likely be doing one, its just not high on the priority list honestly because what always tends to sell the best in this category is whatever is one sale or the cheapest.

Xtend dominated this market for years and still probably is the overall best seller. But most retailers say that people just buy what's cheapest and/or on clearance. And if we do one, we would do a good one, not try to go the dirt cheap route. I like Amino9 personally so would like to feature that in it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

CoP is one of my all time favorite things that I ALWAYS forget about! Definitely going to be picking up this stack

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2g was where I like to run it. I actually see some nice boost to my power as well as just the training endurance

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately probably not soon. It's a great product but just not a lot of people seem to know about it and it doesn't sell well enough to justify putting out many new flavors right now. So anyone wanting new flavors, help us get the word out haha :)

I would like to do a new flavor on it at least by end of the year though. Any suggestions?
A coffee type flavor... would be such a great morning drink for the AM boost! OL has a cappucino flavor for their "grind" and its pretty much the same as the old sparta shred powdered burner that was a great morning coffee sub

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A coffee type flavor... would be such a great morning drink for the AM boost! OL has a cappucino flavor for their "grind" and its pretty much the same as the old sparta shred powdered burner that was a great morning coffee sub
I would have never thought to do a coffee type flavor. That is one I'll be glad to look into when we get ready to do more flavors for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PEAK02 is a product that we were asked to do so many times, I'm surprised the thread isn't getting more discussion.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
PEAK02 is a product that we were asked to do so many times, I'm surprised the thread isn't getting more discussion.
I ordered the DPS bundle with creatine O phosphate. Shld be here on Wednesday. I've used prima force powder peak 02, it's fine mixed in some things but I think I'm gonna prefer the caps. Thanks for putting the product out in cap form!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me too. Price is really good for caps as well.

This is a great performance booster that should be high on the list of use right now with cold/flu season coming back as it has immune boosting effects as well.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've been eagerly awaiting this one. Whenever i've used it in the past i've experienced notable increases in endurance when both lifting weights and running.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just found this thread....adding SNS peak02 caps onto my list.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this a viable alternative to cardarine?
No personal experience and they don't work via the same methods, but PeakO2 is clinically proven and doesn't have any potential negatives that may be associated with something like that (nor is it banned from any competitions).

I feel PeakO2 is more like what people hoped Beta Alanine would be. I still like BA and it has its uses, but PeakO2 has more recovery and strength benefits that tag along with its endurance properties.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They're so dramatically different its really gonna be impossible to compare outside of a real guesstimate. For me personally, cardarine didn't have much real impact on my cardio/conditioning so I would have to say that from a pure performance aspect, I actually prefer peak02, but that's def a personal opinion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No personal experience and they don't work via the same methods, but PeakO2 is clinically proven and doesn't have any potential negatives that may be associated with something like that (nor is it banned from any competitions).

I feel PeakO2 is more like what people hoped Beta Alanine would be. I still like BA and it has its uses, but PeakO2 has more recovery and strength benefits that tag along with its endurance properties.
well said!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
resolve & booneman said everything pretty well

i was one of the very first to test peak02 when it was only in powder .. horrible taste but damn stuff was one of the best .. not going to compare to cardarine but endurance on this pretty awesome ( one of the best natural supplement that uptakes your oxygen levels imo )

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope to see this in a EU store in the future. Ive always wanted to try this as a staple.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered the DPS bundle with creatine O phosphate. Shld be here on Wednesday. I've used prima force powder peak 02, it's fine mixed in some things but I think I'm gonna prefer the caps. Thanks for putting the product out in cap form!!
That is definitely a great deal and a great stack.

I can't handle the taste of the powder form myself so capsules are a great option for me as well.

Me too. Price is really good for caps as well.

This is a great performance booster that should be high on the list of use right now with cold/flu season coming back as it has immune boosting effects as well.
Thank you.

And I agree. It's great for endurance and performance but hopefully people remember how great this is for immune system support as well.

Others have already given a great answer on this.
In my opinion, its not exactly an alternative to Cardarine but its the closest natural alternative that there is in terms of effects and benefits.

Very well said.

Hope to see this in a EU store in the future. Ive always wanted to try this as a staple.
Predator already placed a small order on it and hopefully Powermyself will as well.

I think you would really enjoy this. If you try it, let me know how you like it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any stores carry peakO2 like gnc,walmart,target, just want to buy one bottle for now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any stores carry peakO2 like gnc,walmart,target, just want to buy one bottle for now.
Definitely not these caps. Mostly because they're brand new, but also those main stores (walmart/target/etc) usually don't carry the more niche single ingredients. You likely wont find peak02 many places. Maybe GNC, but not SNS for sure.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can get 1 bottle there too .. im looking at it right now
for $23.99 with code DPS10

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered the peakO2 on amzn, my brother has prime so I should get it tomorrow. Thax

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice price!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered the peakO2 on amzn, my brother has prime so I should get it tomorrow. Thax
If ordered it on Amazon, unfortunately I don't think it was ours because I don't think Amazon has the listing up yet.

There are plenty of places that you can find ours at a great deal for a single bottle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If ordered it on Amazon, unfortunately I don't think it was ours because I don't think Amazon has the listing up yet.

There are plenty of places that you can find ours at a great deal for a single bottle.
buying from amazon is like buying a pair of nike's from a street vendor-no thanks!!!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been eagerly awaiting this one. Whenever i've used it in the past i've experienced notable increases in endurance when both lifting weights and running.
I ordered 120 grams, what dosage

PeakO2 tm - primaforce and the ingredients are the same. Is it different?

Last edited: