SNS Paradoxine Caps Intro - 100 Mg. Per Capsule!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stimulant Free Fat Burner & Natural Metabolic Enhancer
Ultra-Potent Aframomum/Grains of Paradise Extract
Super Potent 100 mg. Per Capsule
(Std. to minimum 12.5% 6-Paradol)​

Paradoxine® is a standardized extract of the Grains of Paradise seed, also known as Aframomum Melegueta, which is a spice native to West Africa that belongs to the same family as ginger. This potent ingredient has been shown in studies to support visceral (abdominal cavity) fat loss while increasing resting metabolic rate with a dosage as low as 30 mg. per day.

SNS Paradoxine® caps have over 3x that dosage per capsule!

SNS Paradoxine® capsules contain an ultra-potent 100 mg. per capsule of highly concentrated Aframomum Melegueta (Grains of Paradise) Seed Extract.

SNS Paradoxine® Highlights/Supports:
- Stimulant Free Fat Burner
- Natural Metabolic Enhancer
- Burn Stubborn Body-Fat
- Supports Visceral (Abdominal Cavity) Fat Loss
- Highly Concentrated Extract
- Super Potent 100 mg. Per Capsule!

Ask Yourself a Couple of Questions:
- Do you want to lose fat?
- Have you hit a sticking point with your fat loss?
- Do you want something to jump start fat loss?
- Is your abdominal fat a problem area?
- Does your belly fat/abdominal fat always seem like the last to go?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Paradoxine® capsules may be right for you.

SNS Paradoxine® Capsules
Super-Potent 100 mg. Per Capsule

A little more in-depth information on how Paradoxine (Aframomum Melegueta) works:
Aframomum Melegueta seed extract supports the stimulation of fat burning through the activation of brown adipose tissue (BAT) and through increasing whole-body energy expenditure. It has also been shown to decrease visceral fat in humans. Visceral fat is the type of fat that is stored predominantly in the abdominal cavity and can give people the bulging stomach type look; so in addition to it being a very unhealthy type of fat, it can look really awful as well.

To better understand how Paradoxine® works, it’s important to understand the different types of adipose tissue (fat) in the body:
  • White Adipose Tissue (WAT)/White Fat Cells – are your body’s energy storage cells; basically, they are fat that your body stores as stored energy (leftover unburned calories from the food that you eat). Large amounts of white fat around the abdominal area is associated with a higher risk of metabolic disease.
  • Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT)/Brown Fat Cells – are used for diet and cold induced thermogenesis (maintaining your body’s normal temperature when exposed to cold). Brown fat generates heat by burning calories.
Paradoxine has the unique ability to help convert White Fat to Brown Fat, thereby converting the energy storing fat tissue into the type of fat tissue than helps increase thermogenesis and total calorie expenditure.

Unlike many fat loss ingredients, Paradoxine is backed by human studies. One study on Paradoxine in humans showed that subjects who consumed Paradoxine® had a significantly greater increase in energy expenditure, seemingly due to the increase in brown fat activity versus the placebo group.

Another study showed that subjects (non-obese women) that consumed Paradoxine had greater decreases in body-fat around the lower abdominals as well as lower levels of visceral fat in the same area as compared to those who consumed a placebo; and very significantly this was with both groups NOT making any changes in diet or exercise.

SNS Paradoxine Capsules

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Paradoxine® capsules can be stacked with Lean Edge, Thermagize XT, Focus XT, Reduce XT, or select other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

Paradoxine (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Paradoxine (Supp Facts) V2.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is a link to Paradoxine caps on the SNS website:

Discount Code: blackfriday
^^ will be active later on tonight and save you 30% off which would make the price 25.89 ea.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DPS has a great deal where you can buy 2 bottles of Paradoxine capsules and get a RK-125 - 540 capsule Free.

Total cost of the bundle when using the discount code on the product page is only 44.79!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strong Supplement Shop also has it on the way to them as well. I don't know what their list price will be yet, but I know they will be doing a promo where you can buy 1 bottle and get a free bottle of Green Coffee Bean Extract with it, so that will be a great deal.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah sounds too good to be true. I'll have to give it a go.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This will be great as solo fat loss product, or stacked with some of the other SNS/CEL products.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a science question; what percentage of the body is white fat and will paraxidin turn all white fat to brown fat?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a science question; what percentage of the body is white fat and will paraxidin turn all white fat to brown fat?
I've never seen a concrete answer as to the percentage of the body that is white fat. I've seen speculation and I've seen it said that it can vary from person to person.

JStats

Awards
Here is a link to Paradoxine caps on the SNS website:

Discount Code: blackfriday
^^ will be active later on tonight and save you 30% off which would make the price 25.89 ea.
Do you ship directly to the UK? Or do I need to wait for a 3rd party to stock them?

Vsavoia

Awards
Is 100mg generally tolerated well? I took a carnitine product that had 15 mg of GOP @12% and I sweated profusely for 5 hours and took 3 showers during that period trying to male it stop to no avail. I have used tons of Carnitine so I am sure it wasn’t that. Just wondering what would happen with 100mg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is 100mg generally tolerated well? I took a carnitine product that had 15 mg of GOP @12% and I sweated profusely for 5 hours and took 3 showers during that period trying to male it stop to no avail. I have used tons of Carnitine so I am sure it wasn’t that. Just wondering what would happen with 100mg
I've been taking 400mg the past few days and I can't say I've sweat that much. Body feels warm but nothing crazy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What you are explaining sounds like the product that you used may have had GBB in it? That would cause a lot of sweating.

We've had Paradoxine a few weeks before launching it and I've been using it and haven't noticed any huge increases in sweating and I sweat very easily.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What you are explaining sounds like the product that you used may have had GBB in it? That would cause a lot of sweating.

We've had Paradoxine a few weeks before launching it and I've been using it and haven't noticed any huge increases in sweating and I sweat very easily.
Agreed - sounds more like GBB than Paradoxine

Vsavoia

Awards
Yes GBB is in there as well I guess that was it. Didn’t expect that reaction from it. Thanks for the info guys

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes GBB is in there as well I guess that was it. Didn’t expect that reaction from it. Thanks for the info guys
No problem. GBB is actually known for that; I can handle 15 mg. at a time but no more than that at once.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No excess sweating on SNS paradoxine. Using it now 3 caps a day.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you! I was one of many who requested this in the suggestion thread a while ago.

And this is a killer price point. 100 mg caps and 120 caps per bottle. I’m so sick of companies putting out 30-40 mg caps and 30-60 caps per bottle all while charging the same amount as comprehensive fat burners with that same dose.

very much looking forward to my order this week. Planning to run from when it arrives until at least the end of the year and see how the results stack up

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you! I was one of many who requested this in the suggestion thread a while ago.

And this is a killer price point. 100 mg caps and 120 caps per bottle. I’m so sick of companies putting out 30-40 mg caps and 30-60 caps per bottle all while charging the same amount as comprehensive fat burners with that same dose.

very much looking forward to my order this week. Planning to run from when it arrives until at least the end of the year and see how the results stack up
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words. Our goal is to always offer top quality products at the most cost effective prices. When we price things, we don't price them based off looking at what other companies are doing and trying to mark them up like they do; we go for what we feel like is a fair markup. So many times, we have retailers tell us we don't mark things up enough, but that's just not us. We want everyone to be able to afford to use our products :)

We always appreciate hearing what people want us to make and offer. We have a lot of new releases coming out soon. Some of the things took longer than expected bc of the way this year has been, but we have so many exciting releases coming up that I hope that everyone will be very happy.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words. Our goal is to always offer top quality products at the most cost effective prices. When we price things, we don't price them based off looking at what other companies are doing and trying to mark them up like they do; we go for what we feel like is a fair markup. So many times, we have retailers tell us we don't mark things up enough, but that's just not us. We want everyone to be able to afford to use our products :)

We always appreciate hearing what people want us to make and offer. We have a lot of new releases coming out soon. Some of the things took longer than expected bc of the way this year has been, but we have so many exciting releases coming up that I hope that everyone will be very happy.
This is above and beyond what "we" who are looking for stand alone Paradoxine is. One cap is technically 40mg more than suggested daily dose isn't it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is above and beyond what "we" who are looking for stand alone Paradoxine is. One cap is technically 40mg more than suggested daily dose isn't it?
The suggested dosages on Paradoxine are all over the place - from 60 mg. per day to 300 mg. per day. If you want to be on the conservative side, 1 capsule per day will be plenty. But for people that want to go higher, this is an easy way to do it without having to take a ton of capsules.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just an update on this, dosing 3 caps per day spread out.

Definitely noticing reducing in fat around my face and stomach areas. Only been using this about 2 weeks.
very nice
it gets better and better

glad you are liking it ..did you start at 3 caps from day1 ?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Definitely noticing reducing in fat around my face and stomach areas. Only been using this about 2 weeks.
I’m still at one a day but swear I’m starting to see a difference. Planning to bump to 2 soon

VegMed

Awards
Does this make you sweat a lot? Or uncomfortably warm/hot?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
doesn't for me .. if you want that feeling stack this with thermagize XT lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Great feedback. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Using Paradoxine at a high dose like this is a different world compared to what people are used to with lower dosing.

I’m still at one a day but swear I’m starting to see a difference. Planning to bump to 2 soon
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm glad you're seeing a difference at 1 a day. I think you'll love 2 a day.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, I expected that but nothing noticeable. Maybe slightly more towards the end of a workout but it’s not like GBB or even Y in terms of sweating. Don’t need to change shirts just from sitting around

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure why people are thinking that Paradoxine would increase sweating a lot. It seems like maybe some people used it in the past with GBB and attributed some of GBB's attributes to Paradoxine.

Sweating can happen to a mild degree anytime metabolism is increased but I wouldn't expect Paradoxine to cause sweating like GBB or something like that.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Bought 2 bottles from DPS, the one I opened had some dust to it, I don't know if a cap broke or not. But I can tell you, this stuff has some kick to it lol. I sneeze everytime I take one and I don't leave it in my mouth long. Stacking it with BMP, only had it for a couple of days so far.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bought 2 bottles from DPS, the one I opened had some dust to it, I don't know if a cap broke or not. But I can tell you, this stuff has some kick to it lol. I sneeze everytime I take one and I don't leave it in my mouth long. Stacking it with BMP, only had it for a couple of days so far.
LOL. Same. I cough instantly.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yep, same here

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I love pepper, makes me want to buy some grains of paradise to cook with to try.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Me too, as well

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear that on the broken capsule comments. I think its most likely though that it isn't actually broken capsules but possibly residue sticking to the outside of the capsules. Of course, it is possible that some of it is broken capsules because that can happen inside the bottles - and let's face it, this time of year is the roughest packages likely ever get handled during shipping bc of the volume of shipping at this time of the year.

A lot of people comment in threads I post in that they like it when I share some insight into the industry and the production process so here's some elaboration on the above.

We have ran into that issue with a couple of things since starting to use Veggie capsules. In the production process, the capsules are filled by machines and then are 'polished' which is equipment that removes the excess powder off the capsules that sticks to them when being filled. It's a standard part of the production process. For some reason with Veggie capsules, powder seems more likely to stick to them and not come off as easily during polishing. Veggie capsules also stain worse (white ones) than regular capsules; which is why I suspect you see more companies use clear Veggie capsules than white ones so you don't see the color of the staining on the capsules bc you just see whatever color the material is inside them.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
No worries at all. First thing I do is smell the inside when I open a new supplement and it hit hard. I knew it was a pepper extract, so it didn't surprise me really.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No worries at all. First thing I do is smell the inside when I open a new supplement and it hit hard. I knew it was a pepper extract, so it didn't surprise me really.
lol i do that too

yeah sneezing is pretty common .. let us know your feedback

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
Ultra-Potent Aframomum/Grains of Paradise Extract
Super Potent 100 mg. Per Capsule
(Std. to minimum 12.5% 6-Paradol)​

Paradoxine® is a standardized extract of the Grains of Paradise seed, also known as Aframomum Melegueta, which is a spice native to West Africa that belongs to the same family as ginger. This potent ingredient has been shown in studies to support visceral (abdominal cavity) fat loss while increasing resting metabolic rate with a dosage as low as 30 mg. per day.

SNS Paradoxine® caps have over 3x that dosage per capsule!

SNS Paradoxine® capsules contain an ultra-potent 100 mg. per capsule of highly concentrated Aframomum Melegueta (Grains of Paradise) Seed Extract.

SNS Paradoxine® Highlights/Supports:
- Stimulant Free Fat Burner
- Natural Metabolic Enhancer
- Burn Stubborn Body-Fat
- Supports Visceral (Abdominal Cavity) Fat Loss
- Highly Concentrated Extract
- Super Potent 100 mg. Per Capsule!

Ask Yourself a Couple of Questions:
- Do you want to lose fat?
- Have you hit a sticking point with your fat loss?
- Do you want something to jump start fat loss?
- Is your abdominal fat a problem area?
- Does your belly fat/abdominal fat always seem like the last to go?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Paradoxine® capsules may be right for you.

SNS Paradoxine® Capsules

A little more in-depth information on how Paradoxine (Aframomum Melegueta) works:
Aframomum Melegueta seed extract supports the stimulation of fat burning through the activation of brown adipose tissue (BAT) and through increasing whole-body energy expenditure. It has also been shown to decrease visceral fat in humans. Visceral fat is the type of fat that is stored predominantly in the abdominal cavity and can give people the bulging stomach type look; so in addition to it being a very unhealthy type of fat, it can look really awful as well.

To better understand how Paradoxine® works, it’s important to understand the different types of adipose tissue (fat) in the body:
  • White Adipose Tissue (WAT)/White Fat Cells – are your body’s energy storage cells; basically, they are fat that your body stores as stored energy (leftover unburned calories from the food that you eat). Large amounts of white fat around the abdominal area is associated with a higher risk of metabolic disease.
  • Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT)/Brown Fat Cells – are used for diet and cold induced thermogenesis (maintaining your body’s normal temperature when exposed to cold). Brown fat generates heat by burning calories.
Paradoxine has the unique ability to help convert White Fat to Brown Fat, thereby converting the energy storing fat tissue into the type of fat tissue than helps increase thermogenesis and total calorie expenditure.

Unlike many fat loss ingredients, Paradoxine is backed by human studies. One study on Paradoxine in humans showed that subjects who consumed Paradoxine® had a significantly greater increase in energy expenditure, seemingly due to the increase in brown fat activity versus the placebo group.

Another study showed that subjects (non-obese women) that consumed Paradoxine had greater decreases in body-fat around the lower abdominals as well as lower levels of visceral fat in the same area as compared to those who consumed a placebo; and very significantly this was with both groups NOT making any changes in diet or exercise.

SNS Paradoxine Capsules

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Paradoxine® capsules can be stacked with Lean Edge, Thermagize XT, Focus XT, Reduce XT, or select other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

View attachment 199700
View attachment 199701
From what I've understood, the "standard 30mg" refers to the 6 paradol, not the GOP or paradoxine. So this formula only has 12.5 mg.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I've understood, the "standard 30mg" refers to the 6 paradol, not the GOP or paradoxine. So this formula only has 12.5 mg.
The average product on the market has 30 mg. Aframomum/Grains of Paradise.
SNS Paradoxine caps have 100 mg. per capsule.

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
The average product on the market has 30 mg. Aframomum/Grains of Paradise.
SNS Paradoxine caps have 100 mg. per capsule.
I understand that. What I'm referring to is... Isn't the 6-Paradol dose of 30mg what you need to be effective? I get this is at 30mg with 3 capsules. But morphagen is the only other company that addresses this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understand that. What I'm referring to is... Isn't the 6-Paradol dose of 30mg what you need to be effective? I get this is at 30mg with 3 capsules. But morphagen is the only other company that addresses this.
There have been multiple studies on Aframomum/Grains of Paradise. From my understanding, one of the points of confusion is that some of the studies use verbiage that didn't clearly identify if they were referring to total dosage or amount of actual extracted ingredient. So one could make an argument either way.

Supplements traditionally had 30 mg. as their daily dosage, and many of these users felt were very effective.

You can actually already see above in this thread where a lot of people love how high we dosed it, a person or two wished we would have actually dosed it less.

As for Morphogen being the only other company to address this, I've seen it written about quite a few times and I wrote a very long detailed post about it a few years ago when someone asked my opinion on it on here. I tried to find it for you, but I have zero luck with the search function now days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something else I wanted to add to my above post:

There are multiple branded ingredient companies that offer Aframomum materials. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that they all agree that their daily dose be listed at 30 to 50 mg. total material.

So if you think about it, if they believed it should be more, they would definitely say so because the higher a dose they recommend, the more they sell; the more money they make.

Either way, SNS Paradoxine caps are effectively dosed and the dosage is over 3x higher than other capsule products that I've seen.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To anyone who's looking for 200-300 mg, take 2-3 caps. This product is still a bargain.