SNS LIVER ASSIST XT $13.59

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778

Not sure where to put this, but is this normal for liver assist xt?

There’s a decent amount of orange/yellow powder residue on all of the caps, enough to stain them almost completely. As well as the inside of the bottle and cotton.

I massed 10 or so capsules on my mg scale and most were, 0.850 - 0.9 g, with the lightest being 0.753 g.

I just want to ensure that I’m not missing out on any significant amount of product and that this is not out of the ordinary for liver assist xt.

I suspected there was a broken capsule so I wasn’t worried, but when I dumped them out and didn’t find one, I just wanted to be sure.

I figure that 0.850 x 3 is 2.55g and I believe there’s 2.15 g active in the product 3 cap serving, so I’m thinking I should be fine but with this being my sole liver support at the moment, I can’t be too careful.

Attachments

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778

Not sure where to put this, but is this normal for liver assist xt?

There’s a decent amount of orange/yellow powder residue on all of the caps, enough to stain them almost completely. As well as the inside of the bottle and cotton.

I massed 10 or so capsules on my mg scale and most were, 0.850 - 0.9 g, with the lightest being 0.753 g.

I just want to ensure that I’m not missing out on any significant amount of product and that this is not out of the ordinary for liver assist xt.

I suspected there was a broken capsule so I wasn’t worried, but when I dumped them out and didn’t find one, I just wanted to be sure.

I figure that 0.850 x 3 is 2.55g and I believe there’s 2.15 g active in the product 3 cap serving, so I’m thinking I should be fine but with this being my sole liver support at the moment, I can’t be too careful.
95% pure Curcumin is a bright yellow color so even a little bit escaping from a capsule could make it to where many of them could look that way. We had one batch that did it so badly that we actually put stickers on them about it. Great ingredient, but can be a pain in the butt to work with sometimes.

Sorry for any inconvenience. It would be purely cosmetic, you would be fine with the ingredients.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
95% pure Curcumin is a bright yellow color so even a little bit escaping from a capsule could make it to where many of them could look that way. We had one batch that did it so badly that we actually put stickers on them about it. Great ingredient, but can be a pain in the butt to work with sometimes.
That’s what I thought, but wanted to be sure. Thanks for the reassurance

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Sorry for any inconvenience. It would be purely cosmetic, you would be fine with the ingredients.
Yeah, and furthermore, pretty sure tumeric itself is used as a natural way to color foods as well. Just looked at a container of Metamucil and they use tumeric to make it orange so it’s certainly effective at that!