sns lean edge

jman214

Awards
I have been taking sns lean edge for about 12 days. I haven't been eating that much. For some reason it's just been making me feel bloated. Is it supposed to be doing that ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did not experience that too much last time I ran it but everyone is different. Are you drinking enough water?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Theres nothing that will bloat you in it so maybe the "feeling" you're experiencing is just the hunger-blunting effects (which ARE something that it does very well)... do any other supps give you this feeling? there's really nothing uncommon in the formula so I would think that if you have used various fat burner products in the past you would have tried most if not all of the ingredients

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been taking sns lean edge for about 12 days. I haven't been eating that much. For some reason it's just been making me feel bloated. Is it supposed to be doing that ?
When you say bloated what do you mean?

jman214

Awards
Yea you are right it is the appetite suppression. How long does it take to start seeing results from lean edge ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have ran this few times with no bloating .. unsure what and if something in it could be causing it.

Yeah most commonly pple think these are magical pills and don't focus on diet and think supplements will just make them lean .. with this product with good diet .. i say within 1.5-2 weeks i really noticed some lean effects .. appetite suppress was usually noticed in 2-3days