SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Caps - Available Now - Liver Support + Performance, Endurance, Recovery, & More

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Liver Health Support
Improved Athletic Performance & Body-Composition

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsule (RENDERING) GROUP.png

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsule Label (Supp Facts).png

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is commonly used for its potential liver health support benefits and to support endurance, muscle recovery, enhanced body-composition, and improved athletic performance.

SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Highlights:
  • Liver Health Support
  • Exercise Endurance
  • Muscle Recovery
  • Enhanced Body-Composition
  • Improved Athletic Performance
  • Cost Effective, Convenient, Customizable Dosing
  • 3,000 mg. (3 grams) Per Serving
  • 90 Grams Per Bottle
SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsules – Dose It How You Want, When You Want!!
Also Available in Bulk Powder Form

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate powder can be stacked with SNS Liver Assist XT, VasoForce XT, Optimize-T, Stress & Anxiety Support, or a variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsules are Available Now

For a limited time, you can use coupon code lola20 to save 20% off both the capsule and powder versions.

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate capsules are also available to any retailers interested in carrying it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As a company, we have to be careful what we say about products, how they work, and the potential benefits of them.
As part of this, companies have to stay away from making any claims pertaining to specific medical conditions - and occasionally that can make it very difficult to say much about certain ingredients.

I will say that in my opinion, L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is one of the most underrated liver support ingredients on the market.

Here are some interesting research points for people that want to look up more information on this exciting ingredient:

There is a tremendous amount of research supporting L-Ornithine L-Aspartate’s ability to lower blood ammonia levels.

There is a lot of research showing that L-Ornithine L-Aspartate can have tremendous potential benefits for people with cirrhosis, hepatitis, & hepatic encephalopathy.

Lastly, there have been clinical studies showing that L-Ornithine L-Aspartate can have hepatoprotective properties, including lowering liver enzymes in people with fatty liver.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is an ingredient that can be useful to bodybuilders that use or have used anabolics for obvious reasons, but it can also be beneficial for many different types of people from many walks of life.

If you find that yourself interested in it, great. But even if not, please tell your friends, family members, or colleagues about it if you feel that they have any of the issues that this ingredient could potentially help them with.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is an ingredient that I think a lot of people here on AM aren’t familiar with &/or didn’t realize that we offered. The capsule version is a new release for us, but we have also offered the powder form for quite some time.

The capsules are great for convenience and ease of use.

The powder is great for higher dosing and makes a great addition to BCAA/EAA’s.

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsule (RENDERING) FRONT.png

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsule Label (Supp Facts) 2.png

LOLA-Rendering-150dpi.png

L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate-Supplement-Facts.jpg

Last edited:

NattyJuicer

Awards
Very interesting thank you , will dig into this I always ignored it when I saw it !!
Will look into it now

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember Gaspari used this stuff in some of their amino products. I’ve been interested, but never dug into it too much. I tried an ornithine supplement before but I forget which kind. It didn’t make a noticeable difference.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Well damn
I think I’m gonna start stacking this with liver assist,
This would be good for running orals cycles too
Looks like it’s almost as powerful as some drugs in protecting the liver in chronic liver disease ,Hepatic encephalopathy
Cirrhosis
Fatty liver

ReformedNerd

Awards
How would this compare to Liver Assist XT in regards to specifically the liver protection for orals?

NattyJuicer

Awards
How would this compare to Liver Assist XT in regards to specifically the liver protection for orals?
In my opinion if it helps protecting the liver and they compare it with 2 drugs that would be excellent in the study that I posted
LOLA also activates glutamine production by activating glutamine synthetase in perivenous hepatocytes and skeletal muscles. Evidence suggests that LOLA has direct hepatoprotective properties in chronic liver disease.

so basically if it help with chronic level disease , imagine toxicity from orals !
Need to find more studies on it .

incase you were wondering what is hepatoprotection means:
Hepatoprotection or antihepatotoxicity is the ability of a chemical substance to prevent damage to the liver. This is opposite to hepatotoxicity.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember Gaspari used this stuff in some of their amino products. I’ve been interested, but never dug into it too much. I tried an ornithine supplement before but I forget which kind. It didn’t make a noticeable difference.
L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is very different than L-Ornithine. That's one of the common misconceptions and I think one of the reasons why this ingredient doesn't get the attention it deserves. I know you like to research things - when you have a chance, check out some of the research on it; I think you'll be very pleasantly surprised.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't look at that as an either/or type of situation.

Liver Assist XT is a great overall comprehensive liver support formula but L-Ornithine L-Aspartate makes for a nice addition to it and has some very specific properties that could offer extra support.

Also, the reason that L-Ornithine L-Aspartate isn't included in Liver Assist XT is because the common daily dosage is 3 grams per day so that would be 4 capsules on its own; so in a situation like that, its better for them to be two separate products bc many people in the general health population will not take over 4 capsules per day. I hope that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In my opinion if it helps protecting the liver and they compare it with 2 drugs that would be excellent in the study that I posted
LOLA also activates glutamine production by activating glutamine synthetase in perivenous hepatocytes and skeletal muscles. Evidence suggests that LOLA has direct hepatoprotective properties in chronic liver disease.

so basically if it help with chronic level disease , imagine toxicity from orals !
Need to find more studies on it .

incase you were wondering what is hepatoprotection means:
Hepatoprotection or antihepatotoxicity is the ability of a chemical substance to prevent damage to the liver. This is opposite to hepatotoxicity.
I'm glad that you've taken an interest in looking up studies on this ingredient. It's shocking to see how many legit studies have been done on this and how promising they are compared to how little talk this ingredient gets.

NattyJuicer

Awards
I'm glad that you've taken an interest in looking up studies on this ingredient. It's shocking to see how many legit studies have been done on this and how promising they are compared to how little talk this ingredient gets.
antihepatotoxicity
This what caught my attention the most honestly
The fat that it protects the liver not just helps it
So basically it’s like the true shield of liver vs helping the liver only , very interesting. Thanks for shedding the light on that .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is a great ingredient for liver health support and is a great addition to anyone's general health supplement regimen and especially to those that use anabolic type products.

This great ingredient kind of got overlooked where we had so many new releases close together.

Now is a perfect time to get L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsules or Powder with the Black Friday Sales.

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Caps - for a limited time, only 17.49 each with coupon code blackfriday30

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate - 100 grams - for a limited time, only 13.99 each with coupon code blackfriday30