sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another drawback of the Chemix approach can be nausea. Too much Kanna can hurt the stomach, but I’ve only every observed that queasy feeling with Chemix or Liftmode Kannas.
Yeah, I didn't want to say that and it come off like I was putting them or anyone else down but you're absolutely right. That's another big advantage of KannaEase is that delivers the important content at a concentrated dosage without all of the extra that for some people can cause stomach issues.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another drawback of the Chemix approach can be nausea. Too much Kanna can hurt the stomach, but I’ve only every observed that queasy feeling with Chemix or Liftmode Kannas.
Ya kannaease is so much better for me. Chemix is one of the few products I bought that I just couldn’t finish. It didn’t feel good for me in the gut and I didn’t love the effects enough to push through.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 This gonna be back in stock anytime soon?
It should be back within the next few weeks.

Heck, I only have a couple weeks left of my last bottle and it better come in in the next few weeks before I run out or I may wind up getting in trouble myself lol. 😂:ROFLMAO:

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It should be back within the next few weeks.

Heck, I only have a couple weeks left of my last bottle and it better come in in the next few weeks before I run out or I may wind up getting in trouble myself lol. 😂:ROFLMAO:
Yeah the wife and I are big fans of it. We’ve been out for about a month and she’s constantly on my ass about it lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah the wife and I are big fans of it. We’ve been out for about a month and she’s constantly on my ass about it lol.
I'm so sorry that we've been out. The supply chain has been a mess. I'm doing my best to have it back in stock within the next couple of weeks and to make up for the inconvenience, I'll try to put together some discounted multi-packs and sale codes on them for people that want to stock up on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that KannaEase is now back in stock.

To celebrate, I set up some discounted multi-packs and coupon code to allow people to save on stocking up.

KannaEase - Multi-Packs & Limited Time Sale Offer

For a limited time, save 10% off with coupon code: backinstock10

KannaEase
- Regular Price: 32.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 29.69

KannaEase - Discounted 3 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 89.99 (save 8.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 80.99 (save an additional 9.00 for a total savings of 17.98)

KannaEase - Discounted 6 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 169.99 (save 27.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 152.99 (save an additional 17.00 for a total savings of 44.95)

KannaEase - Discounted 12 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 299.99 (save 95.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 269.99 (save an additional 30.00 for a total savings of 125.89)

cdawgismoney

Awards
KannaEase is in several pre-workouts. It was in Re1gn (high stim), Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra-Hardcore (high stim), and in Super Swole (stim free). But the dosage in these products its used in is lower and its in there for a different purpose.

Zembrin works well for some people, for some people it doesn't. For me, it didn't work well at their indicated dose. I'm not going to compare the two directly as I don't think there is any science comparing them and because I also have a good relationship with the company that has the rights to Zembrin. Just for me personally, KannaEase works a lot better.

I touched on the comparison to full spectrum in the write up. With full spectrum, there is no standardized potency so you have no way of knowing what you're getting. You're talking many people taking grams a day to see little, if any, effect.
Do you know of the differences in terms of composition between KannaEase and Zembrin?

I read Zembrin has less of the Mesembrine alkaloid than the Kanna sold in other formulations, but the source of this information was a Reddit post so take that for what it's worth.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you know of the differences in terms of composition between KannaEase and Zembrin?

I read Zembrin has less of the Mesembrine alkaloid than the Kanna sold in other formulations, but the source of this information was a Reddit post so take that for what it's worth.
I had tried Zembrin before we ever made KannaEase and before I ever had tried it as a single ingredient. I had high hopes for Zembrin, but honestly got nothing out of it even at double the dosage. Plus, it's a lot more expensive than KannaEase.

I love KannaEase - its gives a great relaxed, motivated type of feeling to it.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I love Kannaease. Just relaxes and keeps me in a calm state. I definately notice when I don't take it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here's a link to a great detailed review that someone posted on Stress & Anxiety Support & KannaEase:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The holidays can be a stressful time for many people.

In an effort to help, we are offering an extra special discount on the KannaEase and Stress & Anxiety Support Stack.

From now until midnight EST, November 30th, or longer if the Black Friday Sale is extended, the price on this already discounted stack has been reduced from 59.99 to just 39.99!

KannaEase Stress A1-FlashSale.png