SNS Inhibit P Review

ChilledFaith

Awards
This is just a quick review on the SNS Inhibit P. Just finished the bottle and figured I’d leave some feedback. I’m trying to post more in some other sections of this forum just to keep them lively. I’ve got several product reviews I’m thinking of writing, so if anyone’s interested, keep an eye out.

First of all, the ingredient profile is pretty great. I have traditionally taken 100mg of vitamin B6 while this has 50mg, but I can’t profess to noticing the difference. I dosed it at 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill in the afternoon/evening. Tried to take it with food, but can’t say I always did. I would say that I seemed to have just a bit more energy when taking this, maybe a bit less groggy in the mornings? I’m in a pretty good mental state, so I wouldn’t say any great feelings of well-being as advertised, but no real times when I felt pretty down if that makes sense. Usually everybody has a bad day, but I didn’t in the month I took this. Then again, it’s a month, so the time frame isn’t very long.

Another effect is the refractory period after ejaculation, not going to get too deep into that lol, but I will say it’s definitely improved. To the point there wasn’t always a “period” needed at all. So that’s always fun!

The only other product I’ve tried for a similar purpose would be prolactrone from black lion research. And while that’s a great product (with a higher concentration of L Dopa at 99% vs 60%) I would give this the edge. Just seemed like I had more energy from this than the other one. Not sure if it’s directly targeted at energy, but I just didn’t seem as tired day to day. The inclusion of the B6 allowed me to skip that in my daily stack, so 1 less pill is always welcome.

Feel free to leave any questions. Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is just a quick review on the SNS Inhibit P. Just finished the bottle and figured I’d leave some feedback. I’m trying to post more in some other sections of this forum just to keep them lively. I’ve got several product reviews I’m thinking of writing, so if anyone’s interested, keep an eye out.

First of all, the ingredient profile is pretty great. I have traditionally taken 100mg of vitamin B6 while this has 50mg, but I can’t profess to noticing the difference. I dosed it at 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill in the afternoon/evening. Tried to take it with food, but can’t say I always did. I would say that I seemed to have just a bit more energy when taking this, maybe a bit less groggy in the mornings? I’m in a pretty good mental state, so I wouldn’t say any great feelings of well-being as advertised, but no real times when I felt pretty down if that makes sense. Usually everybody has a bad day, but I didn’t in the month I took this. Then again, it’s a month, so the time frame isn’t very long.

Another effect is the refractory period after ejaculation, not going to get too deep into that lol, but I will say it’s definitely improved. To the point there wasn’t always a “period” needed at all. So that’s always fun!

The only other product I’ve tried for a similar purpose would be prolactrone from black lion research. And while that’s a great product (with a higher concentration of L Dopa at 99% vs 60%) I would give this the edge. Just seemed like I had more energy from this than the other one. Not sure if it’s directly targeted at energy, but I just didn’t seem as tired day to day. The inclusion of the B6 allowed me to skip that in my daily stack, so 1 less pill is always welcome.

Feel free to leave any questions. Thanks!
Thank you for the review. I'm very glad that you enjoyed Inhibit-P.

You mentioned that Inhibit-P has 50 mg. of Vitamin B6 whereas you're used to taking 100 mg., I wanted to point out that if you are taking 2 capsules per day, you would be taking 100 mg. total. Inhibit-P has 50 mg. per capsule and the recommended dose is 2 caps per day, for 100 mg. total and the form used is P5P, so it also has an advanced form of B6.

You mentioned trying to take it with food, but not always getting to - that is absolutely fine. The only reason we really suggest taking it with a meal is because b vitamins occasionally will bother someone's stomach if they take them on an empty stomach, but I've never actually heard of anyone having that issue with taking Inhibit-P on an empty stomach. I normally take mine on an empty stomach just bc I time my dosing it with several other things I take on an empty stomach.

That's great to hear about the refractory period benefit - that's pretty common feedback on this and a very enjoyable benefit.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great review ..i havent taken this in a while but i used to use this for libido boost .. on cycle its such a great product

and only $19

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very nice review, thank you for taking the time to share it. SNS never disappoints !!