SNS Inhibit E for PCT

Chaosclarity

Awards
Hi,
I’ve run a 4wk cycle of vicious labs DMZ in the past (30mg/wk), and then ran sns inhibit E for a few weeks afterward the cycle was completed. I never had any noticeable side effects other than joint paint after the cycle was complete.
Any thoughts on how much inhibit E I should be taking?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very common .. joints pain/acne to occur after cycle ends.

Inhibit E ... i like it at 2 caps .. some i have even suggested 1 cap and they liked it .. unless estrogen is completley out of wack then 3 caps but without test cant really tell .. and for you im guessing not too bad .. so 2 caps i would say.

Also taking anything else along with InhibitE ?

good luck on pct.

Chaosclarity

Awards
Very common .. joints pain/acne to occur after cycle ends.

Inhibit E ... i like it at 2 caps .. some i have even suggested 1 cap and they liked it .. unless estrogen is completley out of wack then 3 caps but without test cant really tell .. and for you im guessing not too bad .. so 2 caps i would say.

Also taking anything else along with InhibitE ?

good luck on pct.
I never did last cycle, which was back in 2018. Unfortunately I didn’t take very good notes on what I took, other than 30mg/day for the DMZ. Was just curious what to run the Inhibit E at.
It’s my understanding that there’s been stories of people getting gyno AFTER a DMZ cycle because of estrogen rebound? So, that’s the reasoning for taking the Inhibit E. I believe I only took the Inhibit E for 2 weeks afterward as well. Should I taper it or just take 2 caps and then stop after a certain time?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never did last cycle, which was back in 2018. Unfortunately I didn’t take very good notes on what I took, other than 30mg/day for the DMZ. Was just curious what to run the Inhibit E at.
It’s my understanding that there’s been stories of people getting gyno AFTER a DMZ cycle because of estrogen rebound? So, that’s the reasoning for taking the Inhibit E. I believe I only took the Inhibit E for 2 weeks afterward as well. Should I taper it or just take 2 caps and then stop after a certain time?
You need a real pct after a dmz cycle - something like clomid or nolva. Inhibit E is a great product but that won’t do jack shít after a designer steroid cycle

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah you need a full, real pct with a SERM. Inhibit E is great for the estrogen aspects, but that won't be much of a concern without a SERM as your levels will be coming back so slowly (DMZ does not "suppress" E, only limits natural T production which will in turn allow less E to be converted)... Once you put a SERM in the mix and oyur levels come back faster, you "may" see a spike in E, leading to the want/need for an AI like inhibit E.

In short - 2 caps will help, but unless you're running a SERM, I HIGHLY doubt your e levels will be high and more likely will be super low just due to the combo of AI and super low natural test production and therefore e levels.

Chaosclarity

Awards
Interesting. If I didn't use a SERM in my last cycle of DMZ and had no issue, I'm thinking "why change what isn't broken" thought process. So, in short, I'll just do what I did last time and take the inhibit e directly after the dmz is done (the plan is 4wks at 30mg/day just as before).

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. If I didn't use a SERM in my last cycle of DMZ and had no issue, I'm thinking "why change what isn't broken" thought process. So, in short, I'll just do what I did last time and take the inhibit e directly after the dmz is done (the plan is 4wks at 30mg/day just as before).
no issue ? Did you do bloodwork? If not than you have no clue what happened to your body. You may of messed up your natural test production for life

Chaosclarity

Awards
Messed up for life, is this really possible, links to scientific studies if possible. I’ve heard of temporary loss of testosterone but nothing detrimental to life after 1 small dosed cycle. Sure, I’ve heard of guys running gear for years and then their T levels never come back to normal, but that’s not me. If that’s the case I’m steering clear of it. Or, are you just trying to over exaggerate? I’m a 36yr old male, and I have no problems in the gym at the moment - I have great muscle development for someone my age, and honestly I don’t even need to use something like DMZ because I believe I have great genetics already. Maybe you’re talking me out of it ;)

Last edited:
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Messed up for life, is this really possible, links to scientific studies if possible. I’ve heard of temporary loss of testosterone but nothing detrimental to life after 1 small dosed cycle. Sure, I’ve heard of guys running gear for years and then their T levels never come back to normal, but that’s not me. If that’s the case I’m steering clear of it. Or, are you just trying to over exaggerate? I’m a 36yr old male, and I have no problems in the gym at the moment - I have great muscle development for someone my age, and honestly I don’t even need to use something like DMZ because I believe I have great genetics already. Maybe you’re talking me out of it ;)
There has been many people who never recovered after their first cycle even with a pct. I’m not trying to scare you I just like to look after people and make sure they know everything that they need to know. Everyone is different and chemicals treat people differently so learn your body and get bloodwork.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My apoloigies i read the post way too fast and thought you were in PCT and with that assumption i was thinking you had serm + tbooster along.

but yes what bloodmanor have said i have seen it to be true .. at all times you have to do what is best for you in long run.

ill admit my 1st cycle wasnt of serm and i struggled in PCT and afterwards .. but eventually recovered .. but do know where pple can struggle for years to years and get put on TRT

At the end its gonna be your call, all this is just advice from us.

for laughters my PCT was formadrolXT by lg sciences after kilosports trenadrol run back in the day .. came to this forum and got educated from these vets and running that next cycle was a breeze.

Chaosclarity

Awards
To be honest, the first time I ran a 4wk cycle of DMZ, after I was finished with it I didn’t even notice anything out of the ordinary. I remember my joints hurting a couple times but it was fairly minor for 1-2 weeks if that. Libido and energy wise, I felt perfectly fine and was able to hammer it out in the gym as usual. Unless what I had was bunk DMZ, but it was vicious labs and known to be good.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 week cycle you will be fine. Of course a serm is the right recommendation.......

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Unless you had bloodwork to prove you truly recovered ALL of your pre-cycle hormonal levels and balance, you ahve no idea if you've actually recovered. You may "feel" fine, but there can be TONS of underlying things going on that only manifest truly nasty symptoms when its WAY too late.

It may be dramatic to say "one cycle will mess you up for life", but that truly is possible. guys (especially younger) can do one run of a VERY mild ph and have super low natural T levels forever after that which would significantly effect their quality of life (depression, fatigue, low sperm count, ED issues, etc etc). With hormones, and without bloods, you really CANNOT know or even predict better than an "educated guess"

All that said, with a proper pct, most people are just fine or just need a bit longer to recover fully. Without a SERM though is asking for months-years to really recover and at that point the likelihood of losing the gains made on cycle is very high simply due to the "new normal" being so low for so long, you would struggle to maintain what you built

Last edited:
thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
If you did a 4 week cycle of appropriately dosed DMZ and you felt fine afterwards without any kind of PCT, then I would be concerned whether or not you had real DMZ. Maybe you did and you just recover better than most (Or got lucky), but I would highly recommend some Clomid or something following a strong cycle like that. Make no mistake about it either, DMZ is a designer steroid and is considered a strong compound.

Chaosclarity

Awards
What would you consider appropriately dosed? I did 30mg/day which I’ve heard may be on the lower end.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
If you did a 4 week cycle of appropriately dosed DMZ and you felt fine afterwards without any kind of PCT, then I would be concerned whether or not you had real DMZ. Maybe you did and you just recover better than most (Or got lucky), but I would highly recommend some Clomid or something following a strong cycle like that. Make no mistake about it either, DMZ is a designer steroid and is considered a strong compound.
What would you consider appropriately dosed? I did 30mg/day which I’ve heard may be on the lower end.
30mg a day is a decent dose. Plenty enough to produce some solid gains, and noticable lethargy and sides after four weeks.

Chaosclarity

Awards
Perhaps I don’t know what lethargy is. I’m usually a pretty high energetic person I feel like. I probably did have side effects but just blew them off. I honestly don’t know, it’s also been 2yrs since I last did this cycle originally but from memory recall I don’t remember having anything notably bad. I had my T levels checked before that last cycle and was at 405.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what else to say, except that maybe you just are the exception to the rule. But the general rule of thumb is, use a SERM following anything suppressive to get your system back on track as fast as possible. Without it, you will probably recover on your own accord with time, but you jeapordize losing a significant amount of muscle gained because your cortisol levels are elevated and your testosterone levels are subpar. This is a recipe for catabolism. SERMS are easy to find and easy to get.

Chaosclarity

Awards
Well gee, now I just want to flush it down the toilet...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well gee, now I just want to flush it down the toilet...
THe issue is that maybe you did recover fully from that first cycle, but now (older, new factors) you may not. Get a SERM or don't risk it is mine and most other's recommendation

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not much actual research has been done to see if serms actually help recovery at all. Most of the studies to see if men recover after being shut down are done with no pct and nearly all patients are 90 percent recovered within 3 months i believe. Sure people pct and there may be benefits keeping gains but let's not say he may never recover just because of no serm use lol.

Chaosclarity

Awards
I don’t toot my own horn usually, but I’m easily one of the best looking males in our large gym. I’ve been accused of using roids already. Outside of the regular PED users there, I’d say after my first cycle, I recovered perfectly fine based on current physique and current overall feel of health.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not much actual research has been done to see if serms actually help recovery at all. Most of the studies to see if men recover after being shut down are done with no pct and nearly all patients are 90 percent recovered within 3 months i believe. Sure people pct and there may be benefits keeping gains but let's not say he may never recover just because of no serm use lol.
uh, clomid is reguarly prescribed as a hormone replacement therapy for men with low test to.... wait for it... BOOST NATURAL PRODUCTION IN MEN WITH LOW T LEVELS (for whatever reason).... so there's that.

I do agree that he may recover without one... but its not even close to optimal and 99% likely it will take far far longer, leading to a loss of the gains made on cycle due to the prolonged low levels not allowing his body to maintain what was built during a time of supraphysiological levels. Its the same as saying that you could maintain the same level of muslce while eating in a surplus as you can while eating in a deficit for months afterward without any taper down. Its basic physics that you need enough energy (or in this case hormonal balance/level) to maintain a certain level of size and strength. Otherwise you would see 80yr old bodybuilders looking as good as they did when they competed 40+yrs earlier

Last edited:

Chaosclarity

Awards
Thanks everyone for replying here with great knowledge.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
uh, clomid is reguarly prescribed as a hormone replacement therapy for men with low test to.... wait for it... BOOST NATURAL PRODUCTION IN MEN WITH LOW T LEVELS (for whatever reason).... so there's that.

I do agree that he may recover without one... but its not even close to optimal and 99% likely it will take far far longer, leading to a loss of the gains made on cycle due to the prolonged low levels not allowing his body to maintain what was built during a time of supraphysiological levels. Its the same as saying that you could maintain the same level of muslce while eating in a surplus as you can while eating in a deficit for months afterward without any taper down. Its basic physics that you need enough energy (or in this case hormonal balance/level) to maintain a certain level of size and strength. Otherwise you would see 80yr old bodybuilders looking as good as they did when they competed 40+yrs earlier
Read your own post. Replacement therapy. Give me the data where multiple men with low t went to the doctor got on clomid for a month then maintained a heightened level of test from there on out after they get off it. Clomid doesn't just fix low t it forces you to produce it while you are on it

Chaosclarity

Awards
Yea I think there needs to be an understanding that a serm is just a temporary fix to heighten your testosterone levels. For example, let’s say your average T level is around 500. Then you cycle on a suppressive drug and after cycle your T level is now 100. Now you take a serm and your T level shoots up to 700, but then afterward when you’re done taking the serm it levels off back down to 500, or it could be even lower, then your body needs to self readjust back to your homeostasis point.

I suppose the real point to taking a serm is so that you don’t have to wait weeks and weeks for homeostasis to come back, but the question remains what happens after a typical PCT. Most people are saying 4 weeks, but you still have no idea if you’re just going to crash again coming off the serm.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Replacement therapy or lightening the blunt of coming off with clomid has nothing to do with recovery apart from maintaining gains or staying more stable as you actually recover. It comes down to if you believe stimulating your own test production is beneficial for recovery but you aren't going to find any proof that it does just opinions

Chaosclarity

Awards
I’ve decided to go ahead with the DMZ cycle but as I recall the last time I did it, it was light. I’m starting with 15mg/day and then jumping to 30mg in the last 1-2 weeks. 4 weeks total. I’ll use inhibit E and a good OTC test boost. With such a light cycle, I don’t believe I’ll have much issue crashing just as last time. I’m a firm believer in getting the most bang for as little as possible.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve decided to go ahead with the DMZ cycle but as I recall the last time I did it, it was light. I’m starting with 15mg/day and then jumping to 30mg in the last 1-2 weeks. 4 weeks total. I’ll use inhibit E and a good OTC test boost. With such a light cycle, I don’t believe I’ll have much issue crashing just as last time. I’m a firm believer in getting the most bang for as little as possible.
You do you bro and good luck with the cycle. That sounds short and low dose, what do you plan on gaining on that cycle?

Chaosclarity

Awards
I’d like to look a little fuller/harder than usual. Nothing real extreme by any means. I’m pretty happy with how I look for the most part. I don’t compete, but pretend I will some day lol.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d like to look a little fuller/harder than usual. Nothing real extreme by any means. I’m pretty happy with how I look for the most part. I don’t compete, but pretend I will some day lol.
Ya I’m on 30mg a day of dmz on day 7 and already feel fuller My wife has commented that I look and feel bigger and she doesn’t even know I’m on anything atm other than trt. Thinking of running it at 30mg for 6 weeks or for 4 weeks and weeks 5-6 at 45mg.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wouldnt bother with 15... its really too low to produce much but still is going to trigger the suppression mechanisms in your body to slow T production. regardless, DMZ is a rough one so there really isn't such a thing as a "light" cycle. IMO you either do the 30 and see a nice benefit, or you dont even bother. running something lower than is helpful will only give you the sides (albeit milder except for the T levels) but no benefits. Suppression will start the moment your body sees any exogeneous hormone so you might as well have enough of that hormone to at least replace what you're losing (which 15 mg of DMZ likely will not, or just barely)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yo. Have you ran M-sten before? Can you comment on the potency of M-sten vs DMZ in terms of gains
msten is much more strength and "hard" gains - will still add plenty of physical size tho. DMZ i felt was more phyical gains in terms of sheer size but it was alsso more from the fullness vs that really hard look from msten. strength was def better with msten but dmz was also a big boost.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
when you say fullness is it bloating?
not at all. you know the feeling when your muscles (not skin/bloat) swell up after a big carb meal (especially if you went low carb for a few days prior). it's like that, but all the time. Kinda feels like you have an 75% pump in your whole body at all times. Then pumps in the gym are just exceptional (for both products)

Chaosclarity

Awards
So I finished my cycle several weeks ago of the DMZ. What an insane ride that was, I’d say on week 2 it was really noticeable that something in my body was changing. The first 24-48hrs coming off I felt absolutely terrible lol. Now that is been several weeks I now feel completely normal and back to my old self. Mind you, I took an OTC natural test and estrogen control to help a little. I didn’t change my diet one bit and gained an impressive 5-6lb in 4 weeks time, dosage was 15mg for 2 weeks, then 30mg for remaining 2 weeks. I went light because I never take supplements such as this and wanted the most bang for as little as possible.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I finished my cycle several weeks ago of the DMZ. What an insane ride that was, I’d say on week 2 it was really noticeable that something in my body was changing. The first 24-48hrs coming off I felt absolutely terrible lol. Now that is been several weeks I now feel completely normal and back to my old self. Mind you, I took an OTC natural test and estrogen control to help a little. I didn’t change my diet one bit and gained an impressive 5-6lb in 4 weeks time, dosage was 15mg for 2 weeks, then 30mg for remaining 2 weeks. I went light because I never take supplements such as this and wanted the most bang for as little as possible.
you only used otc test booster and inhibit e for a pct after dmz?

Chaosclarity

Awards
you only used otc test booster and inhibit e for a pct after dmz?
Yes, just to clarify I suppose, but that is what I posted. I’ll add that my test levels came back at 398 tested just earlier this week.. several years ago they were sitting at 405.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, just to clarify I suppose, but that is what I posted. I’ll add that my test levels came back at 398 tested just earlier this week.. several years ago they were sitting at 405.
wow, that's pretty shocking and lucky! dmz is notorious for suppression and only using otc stuff typically it takes months to get levels back naturally... based on your results it sounds like bunk dmz was'nt the issue but boy I would NEVER suggest that to anyone ha