SNS inhibit E dose timing

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
It says they should be split 3 times per day. Any issues taking all 3 at once? I don't think I'll be able to get at the old pill stack that many times in a day at work.

For Info's sake, I'm 4 weeks into an Anacyclus XT and KSM-66 run, adding this inhibit E on for the last 4 weeks

Last edited:
Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I can’t answer as I’m not familiar with Inhibit E but why do you eant to add it in? Have you tested your E2? Is it high?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 AM and 2 PM would be my choice if one cap three times a day is not an option. I always tell customers that 3 caps once a day is always going to be better than forgetting to take two caps every other day but there is no reason not to at least take it twice a day. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO STIMS.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply!

"This does not apply to stims!....or superdrol" haha

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I can’t answer as I’m not familiar with Inhibit E but why do you eant to add it in? Have you tested your E2? Is it high?
From what I understand, testosterone works off of a negative feedback loop with estrogen. So by reducing estrogen, my body will try and produce more test to keep up. I think this would benefit my recomp, aswell as dry me out a bit more appearance wise in the short term.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive done 2 caps in morning and then 1 in evening ..with no issues.

as for 3 - you can send me to try it out lol jk .. i think it should be ok, but you would have to go by "how you feel on it"

i do like the idea of spaced out better though and let it build up in your bloodstream throughout the day.