SNS Inhibit E crushed my estrogen. Rebound?

training1234

Awards
On T and started taking SNS Inhibit E 3x daily which completely destroyed my sex drive. Stopped taking it yesterday. Anyone have experience with how long for it bounce back? Was thinking of giving it a boost with DHEA.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On T and started taking SNS Inhibit E 3x daily which completely destroyed my sex drive. Stopped taking it yesterday. Anyone have experience with how long for it bounce back? Was thinking of giving it a boost with DHEA.
Bloodwork, however long someone else took to bounce back from crashed estrogen means nothing to how long it's going to take you.

But I wouldn't bother messing with DHEA, if you're already on testosterone then just take a double dose of test and you're going to get a estrogen spike.

That's actually awesome that inhibit e works that good, I mean not for you obviously but for other people to know lol

training1234

Awards
Bloodwork, however long someone else took to bounce back from crashed estrogen means nothing to how long it's going to take you.

But I wouldn't bother messing with DHEA, if you're already on testosterone then just take a double dose of test and you're going to get a estrogen spike.

That's actually awesome that inhibit e works that good, I mean not for you obviously but for other people to know lol
Works well... too well lol

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how long were you on it? I would have thought it would not be able to crash it completely unless mega dosed... maybe you had something else going on?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it’s a string AI product .. I like to taper up to 3 caps unless blood work shows otherwise that I need it badly

Are you looking leaner atleast ? Lol

training1234

Awards
how long were you on it? I would have thought it would not be able to crash it completely unless mega dosed... maybe you had something else going on?
Was on 3x daily for a little over a week. Might of jumped the gun and said crashed... don't think it's exactly crashed but definitely way too low. Still have morning wood with low libido, so def not zero.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Inhibit E was my favorite OTC E product back in the day. That stuff is legit and I used to have the bloods to prove it.
The formula changed at some point though. It's still a good product though. I think the old version had ATD in it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit E was my favorite OTC E product back in the day. That stuff is legit and I used to have the bloods to prove it.
I agree. I typically always have at least one bottle of it on hand in case needed.