Unanswered Sns glycophase

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I seem to be alone on this but I get bloated from this gda and stomach aches. Any thoughts? This is only at 1 pill, not overeating either.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could just be overly sensitive to one of the ingredients. Have you used any other GDAs or any of the ingredients solo?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't have this issue with glycophase. I did with another gda glycobol years ago.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm even though I rep for SNS I can honestly say I’ve experienced 0 digestion issues with this. Are you taking it with your big carb meals?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I seem to be alone on this but I get bloated from this gda and stomach aches. Any thoughts? This is only at 1 pill, not overeating either.
What’s your exact setup? As in, take one pill, then consume a meal?

I haven’t heard of stomach discomfort from GlycoPhase.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it was berberine that I had heard can cause upset stomach. Forget where I heard that though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmm even though I rep for SNS I can honestly say I’ve experienced 0 digestion issues with this. Are you taking it with your big carb meals?
Same for me. I haven't had any issues with it either.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is one of the few GDA’s I’ve ran and had zero digestion issues. You might be over sensitive. I was gonna recommend 1 pill but you stated that’s what it was on. Maybe trying changing the timing of dose ? How much prior to high carb meal are you taking it ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing but good things to say about glycophase, it treated me very well.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First off majority of my stuff is SNS so that is not the issue. Dose it 15 minutes prior to meals, about 50g carbs. I get bloated and stomach pain. Used OG glycophase with no issues. Nothing new, just thought I can't be only one.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
First off majority of my stuff is SNS so that is not the issue. Dose it 15 minutes prior to meals, about 50g carbs. I get bloated and stomach pain. Used OG glycophase with no issues. Nothing new, just thought I can't be only one.
Definitely not worth continued use if its causing stomach pains. Not sure what would be causing it, but whatever is the trigger isn't worth the discomfort

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree, stopped for 2 days and feel good. PM if anyone is interested in a trade. SNS still best brand to me.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reviving an old thread, just wanted to say that Glycophase gives me unbelievable bloating whether it is 2 caps or 4 and can't figure why this is happening.

No pain though as other users reported, just discomfort from the bloating.

Predator on the other hand no issues whatsoever.

Any ideas why is this happening with Glycophase? I can't believe that I'm oversensitive to any of the ingredients...

Thanks!