sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont know why COP died out .. but i always loved it and seemed to have worked
Because of the name people tend to confuse it for a type of creatine and not realize how great it is for endurance.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
COP has kind of fallen off peoples radars lately, but it's still something i play around with.
HUGE love for COP right here. It fell off my radar as well a number of years back for no other reason than I was chasing the latest like most people do. About 3 months ago I picked some up again and man, I forgot how great this stuff is for pumps and to power through any lactic acid pains. My routine is largely volume based now and I've been powering through plateaus.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
HUGE love for COP right here. It fell off my radar as well a number of years back for no other reason than I was chasing the latest like most people do. About 3 months ago I picked some up again and man, I forgot how great this stuff is for pumps and to power through any lactic acid pains. My routine is largely volume based now and I've been powering through plateaus.
A1 and DPS have crazy good deals on our Creatinol O Phosphate while supplies last - 450 capsules per bag.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, super stoked to see this being talked about again. I think people would be really surprised how well it works. It might be the sexy new thing, but there is no doubting the benefits.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice, super stoked to see this being talked about again. I think people would be really surprised how well it works. It might be the sexy new thing, but there is no doubting the benefits.
I absolutely agree. I think it is one of, if not the best ingredient on the market for endurance.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had a question about Glycerol in general and was looking for some insight.

I read that the Glycerol is indeed a sugar alcohol also known as Glycerine. I've found myself to be extremely sensitive(digestion) to Glycerine when found in foods. Typically its listed as vegetable glycerine but sometimes just glycerine. As someone who gets bad stomach issues from food based glycerine, is it possible this may give me the same upset stomach issues?

Thank you

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had a question about Glycerol in general and was looking for some insight.

I read that the Glycerol is indeed a sugar alcohol also known as Glycerine. I've found myself to be extremely sensitive(digestion) to Glycerine when found in foods. Typically its listed as vegetable glycerine but sometimes just glycerine. As someone who gets bad stomach issues from food based glycerine, is it possible this may give me the same upset stomach issues?

Thank you
It’s possible but doubtful with GlycerPump. It would be more likely with regular glycerol.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also I don’t drink often but 2g of SNS Glycerol before going out and before bed does wonders for hydration and helping prevent hangovers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are any of these pump ingredients(glycerpump,Vaso6,S7) going to be redundant or synergistic with daily low dose tadalafil?
Tafalafil is s drug so I can’t personslly comment on that but I’ve seen other people stack them with it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never got into ped for pump or felt the ever need too when u have these available

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Glycerpump and overnight the capsules got very soft. I assume moisture is the culprit. Is the glycerol now ineffective?!? Thanks.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered Glycerpump and overnight the capsules got very soft. I assume moisture is the culprit. Is the glycerol now ineffective?!? Thanks.
No this is perfectly normal and just the glycerol. No worries just take as usual.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As express said .. they r good to go

It will happen will pure glycer ... mine happened as well as I keep them in a gym bag or at my desk .. effectiveness is always there with this

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
@sns8778 any chance we will ever see this available again? Did come across one site saying they still have stock but not sure how much

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 any chance we will ever see this available again? Did come across one site saying they still have stock but not sure how much
I've been debating on whether to restock on it or not.

GlycerPump pulls in moisture and it makes the capsules have a squishy feel to them. Most people realize that and don't mind, but there are some people that complain about it and there is absolutely nothing that can be done to prevent that unless we were to decrease the amount of GlycerPump per capsule and use more filler. And I really didn't want to go any lower on the dosing.

I have been considering doing another batch of it, there's just been so many things in front of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received GlycerPump capsules back in stock.

I also created some discounted multi-packs for it:

GlycerPump - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack (save 5.00)

GlycerPump - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack (save 19.95)

GlycerPump - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack (save 49.89)

yoyoy

yoyoy

Awards
I just came from chest / biceps training and the pump was painful :) Feels great actually; I was a bit shocked to see myself in the mirror.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received GlycerPump capsules back in stock.

I also created some discounted multi-packs for it:

GlycerPump - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack (save 5.00)

GlycerPump - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack (save 19.95)

GlycerPump - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack (save 49.89)

So glad you got this back in, greatly appreciated. Top tier endurance and pump supplement; cant wait to use this stacked with superswole and x gels . Be ordering some soon

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So glad you got this back in, greatly appreciated. Top tier endurance and pump supplement; cant wait to use this stacked with superswole and x gels . Be ordering some soon
That should be an awesome stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do want to let everyone know on this that we run limited batch sizes on it - so it will likely sell out. That's why I created some really great value multi-pack prices for people that really like it and want to stock up on it.