• RockStar

@sns8778

Last edited:
nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
These are her words to me. Everyone may respond differently to any supplement. She took 2 bottles while changing nothing else in her life, aka food, activity etc. She did this just to see if anything would change. Unfortunately the scale and mirror did not change for her. She did notice reduced appetite. She does have an under active thyroid that the doctor says is fine. I do not have the blood work numbers, but he said it was low, just not low enough to medicate. I love SNS/CEL products, especially m-test AE stack. So I certainly don't want anyone to think I am just hating on them.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry that it didn't seem to work better for her. But as you said, if there is an underlying thyroid issue, its going to be hard for anything to work but so much because of that.

Lean Edge is a very loaded formula and we receive a lot of great feedback on it.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sorry that it didn't seem to work better for her. But as you said, if there is an underlying thyroid issue, its going to be hard for anything to work but so much because of that.

Lean Edge is a very loaded formula and we receive a lot of great feedback on it.
I am sure it is a great product, but like I said just didn't work for her. Keep making those new products! SNS is top notch in my opinion.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've said this over and over again that on paper Lean Edge is one of the absolute best stim free fat loss products and absolutely loaded with ingredients. I buy it by the case (true story). But I take it when I'm dieting and strict so my results always show. I know Lean Edge is working (like how I know vitamin C is "working") but I can't quantify it for you. Keep in mind I'm also hypothyroid.

But just look at the list of ingredients, it's s laughably loaded. Stack that with a GDA and you're golden. Thats what I do plus with a thermogenic. It's a beautiful stack. Even Lean Edge alone it's absolutely effective. I'm just one of the old school "more is better" type.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These are her words to me. Everyone may respond differently to any supplement. She took 2 bottles while changing nothing else in her life, aka food, activity etc. She did this just to see if anything would change. Unfortunately the scale and mirror did not change for her. She did notice reduced appetite. She does have an under active thyroid that the doctor says is fine. I do not have the blood work numbers, but he said it was low, just not low enough to medicate. I love SNS/CEL products, especially m-test AE stack. So I certainly don't want anyone to think I am just hating on them.
Thanks for the feedback on her behalf .. yea sometimes you just have to try it out .. thyroid def doesn't make anything easy not just with weighloss but other aspects in life.

thanks for the support .. now get her on some optimizeT lol