sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How’s the new test booster coming along? Been couple moths since I last mentioned it. @sns8778
The formula and labels have been done for a long time. It's just been getting it into the production lineup. We only use GMP compliant contract manufacturing facilities and we get x amount of production runs of product per week. One of the reasons that sometimes things don't come out when I want or expect is that they may get bumped back due to trying to keep existing products in stock. Optimize-T is in the current next allotment of ten products (I hope that makes sense) so unless we have to bump other things in front of it, it should be within the next couple of weeks :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reports of it being harmful to the prostate?
No, I'm not sure what you would have any impression that it would be?

Furosap is one of the few clinically researched Fenugreek extracts and has been shown in clinical studies to increase both testosterone and free testosterone and there were no noted side effects in the studies.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No, I'm not sure what you would have any impression that it would be?

Furosap is one of the few clinically researched Fenugreek extracts and has been shown in clinical studies to increase both testosterone and free testosterone and there were no noted side effects in the studies.
Thanks for your prompt reply

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@CubsFan312 here is the write up and you might feel users feedback here

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Furosap XT is available now and is shipping out to retailers.

SNS Website Price is 32.99

Save 30% off thru June 1st with coupon code: memorialday30 which makes your price be 23.09 ea.

A1 supplements has a good deal on it. Are they a good company to deal with? Don't know much about them

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A1 supplements has a good deal on it. Are they a good company to deal with? Don't know much about them
A1 is great .. have bought few times from there and thanks for the heads up .. additional 15% off from them is a great deal

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info. Love me some coupon code😀
Def same here .. hopefully they stock up on Anacyclus too, that sold out quick
both great products and i just tried the code and it works , leave out the "!" only FB15

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
both great products and i just tried the code and it works , leave out the "!" only FB15
Couldn't get the code to work at first because they had put ! behind the FB15

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A1 is a good reputable retailer. I like them myself.

We are out of Anacyclus ourselves but hope to be restocked in the next couple of weeks.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Started hearing about furosap about 3 months ago. Amazon had it for 38 dollars for 30 caps. Bought a bottle, free shipping I like, tried one, made me a little aggressive. Stopped, then started up again after reading up info SNS put out here. Don't get the aggression anymore, but damn that **** works. I'll be 66 in about a week. And believe me wifey likes it!! Had to stock up after seeing A1's deal. This stuff is legit. Been stacking with m test. Makes me feel like a banty rooster

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Started hearing about furosap about 3 months ago. Amazon had it for 38 dollars for 30 caps. Bought a bottle, free shipping I like, tried one, made me a little aggressive. Stopped, then started up again after reading up info SNS put out here. Don't get the aggression anymore, but damn that **** works. I'll be 66 in about a week. And believe me wifey likes it!! Had to stock up after seeing A1's deal. This stuff is legit. Been stacking with m test. Makes me feel like a banty rooster
Thank you for the feedback. That's great to hear.

It is definitely a great stack with M-Test.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback. That's great to hear.

It is definitely a great stack with M-Test.
Will you be replenishing A1's stock anytime soon? Would love to get a couple more bottles at their low price before that deal goes away

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will you be replenishing A1's stock anytime soon? Would love to get a couple more bottles at their low price before that deal goes away
Sorry i didn't knew about this earlier .. but DPS has it for $23.19 currently .. another great retailer imo and plenty of people shop there.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tribulus was not increasing testosterone in none of the studies. Beside maybe the one done by the maker of Tribestan.
Yeah but it defiantly is great for libido though so probably a good addition in pct.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They didn't put any on their last order but I'll contact them and let them know I've been asked when they will get more back in stock :)

Also, to give everyone a bit of a heads up, we are getting low ourselves but have more in production so if we do run out, it hopefully won't be for any longer than a couple of weeks.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They didn't put any on their last order but I'll contact them and let them know I've been asked when they will get more back in stock :)

Also, to give everyone a bit of a heads up, we are getting low ourselves but have more in production so if we do run out, it hopefully won't be for any longer than a couple of weeks.
Thanks

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What did you do to avoid the aggression? I got it and had to stop. Half dose?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What did you do to avoid the aggression? I got it and had to stop. Half dose?
I'll let him speak for himself on it but its interesting because we haven't had any reports of aggression with Furosap XT at all.

If someone did want to take half the dose, they could actually use Optimize-T at 2 caps per day and have 250 mg. Furosap + a lot of other great ingredients.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'll let him speak for himself on it but its interesting because we haven't had any reports of aggression with Furosap XT at all.

If someone did want to take half the dose, they could actually use Optimize-T at 2 caps per day and have 250 mg. Furosap + a lot of other great ingredients.
Thanks for the reply. I plan to try it again in the next day or two at half dose. Do you think at bedtime would interrupt sleep? I am 49 by the way..male...active and as far as i know healthy..lol. Other supps include pregnenolone and dhea..both at 5mg daily...then a good multi and ZMA.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply. I plan to try it again in the next day or two at half dose. Do you think at bedtime would interrupt sleep? I am 49 by the way..male...active and as far as i know healthy..lol. Other supps include pregnenolone and dhea..both at 5mg daily...then a good multi and ZMA.
It shouldn't interrupt sleep but everyone is different.

How long did you use it for at the full dose?

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any concern with 5ARi properties with fenugreek or do you think the standardized Protodioscin offsets that in this product?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any concern with 5ARi properties with fenugreek or do you think the standardized Protodioscin offsets that in this product?
No concerns at all.

I think from what I've read that those properties are overstated anyway in the sense of attributing them to Fenugreek when Fenugreek itself is just an herb and they really need to be attributed to the specific component of it that may cause them.

Fenugreek is a cool herb in the sense that it has some different constituents that can be good for different things depending on how its standardized. I think if one even wanted to get 5ARi properties from it they would likely need to isolate a form or extract from it that would be more specialized to that result. Kind of like if one wanted to use it for GDA properties, what they're really looking for isn't just Fenugreek, its the 5-hydroxyisoleucine content from it.

The reason that we selected Furosap is that it has real clinical studies showing that it increases testosterone levels. Then it was interesting because after we already had it in production and were getting ready to launch it, that one study came out comparing a lot of the natural test boosting ingredients and Furosap and KSM were shown to be the best ones.

Btw... good to see you post. Hadn't seen you posting in awhile.

tubzy

tubzy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No concerns at all.

I think from what I've read that those properties are overstated anyway in the sense of attributing them to Fenugreek when Fenugreek itself is just an herb and they really need to be attributed to the specific component of it that may cause them.

Fenugreek is a cool herb in the sense that it has some different constituents that can be good for different things depending on how its standardized. I think if one even wanted to get 5ARi properties from it they would likely need to isolate a form or extract from it that would be more specialized to that result. Kind of like if one wanted to use it for GDA properties, what they're really looking for isn't just Fenugreek, its the 5-hydroxyisoleucine content from it.

The reason that we selected Furosap is that it has real clinical studies showing that it increases testosterone levels. Then it was interesting because after we already had it in production and were getting ready to launch it, that one study came out comparing a lot of the natural test boosting ingredients and Furosap and KSM were shown to be the best ones.

Btw... good to see you post. Hadn't seen you posting in awhile.
Awesome - will give it a go

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been a while since ive been on this .. think ima start it again :)

currently $23.98 at DPS

K21

Awards
Hi I seen this artical about forosap that says, No changes were observed in body weight and BMI. Both systolic and diastolic blood pressure, and (DHEA levels significantly decreased). Free and bound testosterone levels improved significantly at 12 weeks of treatment. I wouldnt want my dhea levels to significantly decrease that sounds kind of bad and put me off,

Reactions: JYD

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi I seen this artical about forosap that says, No changes were observed in body weight and BMI. Both systolic and diastolic blood pressure, and (DHEA levels significantly decreased). Free and bound testosterone levels improved significantly at 12 weeks of treatment. I wouldnt want my dhea levels to significantly decrease that sounds kind of bad and put me off,

Le Chatelier's principle

if you organically drive T production, you will logically remove its substrate as a function.

this is an excellent study, actually

K21

Awards
Does furosap have any effect on oestrogen, does it also raise oestrogen or does it have some anti oestrogen effect as well thanks

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Too low DHEA, like E2, isn't a good thing. Everyone responds different. I tend to have lower-ish DHEA, so this may not work well for me, but I'm thinking of trying it.

K21

Awards
If Furosap® contains protodioscin (20%) what is the other 80%, do other compounds in furosap provide a different effect to tribestan, there are study's showing tribulus with protodioscin can increase dhea, dht and lower prolactin. does furosap also do this?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I missed this post when you originally posted it.

Irish O Brien answered correctly (thank you) in saying that it can be a logical correlation that if you organically increase testosterone production that you may logically not need as much of its substrate (DHEA).

It is important to note that the study said that DHEA levels decreased (which makes sense) but you're inferring that they decreased in a negative way or below normal ranges and that is not what the study said at all. The study conclusion specifically said that 'no adverse events were observed' and that Furosap was a safe and effective in improving natural testosterone levels, etc.

Here is what the study results and conclusion actually showed:

Results
No changes were observed in body weight and BMI. Both systolic and diastolic blood pressure, and DHEA levels significantly decreased. Free and bound testosterone levels improved significantly at 12 weeks of treatment. Sperm motility significantly increased at 8- and 12-weeks of treatment, while abnormal sperm morphology significantly decreased at 12-weeks of treatment. Mental alertness, mood, and reflex erection score significantly alleviated. An age-induced increasing effect was observed. Furthermore, cardiovascular health and libido significantly improved. Blood chemistry analyses exhibited broad spectrum safety. A decreasing trend was observed in total cholesterol, triglycerides, and VLDL levels, while an increasing trend was observed in HDL level at 12 weeks of treatment. LDL level decreased significantly at 12-weeks of treatment. No adverse events were observed.
Conclusion
Results demonstrate that Furosap® is safe and effective in improving testosterone levels, cardiovascular health, healthy sperm profile, mental alertness in human male volunteers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If Furosap® contains protodioscin (20%) what is the other 80%, do other compounds in furosap provide a different effect to tribestan, there are study's showing tribulus with protodioscin can increase dhea, dht and lower prolactin. does furosap also do this?
When it comes to herbs, there is the herbal ingredient itself and then there are typically one or more active ingredients that an herbal ingredient can be standardized to in order to achieve certain specific benefits and results. Most of the time its not the actual herbal ingredient that produces the benefits, its what they are standardized to/for.

A great example would be Milk Thistle. Milk Thistle alone isn't very potent but Milk Thistle standardized for 80% Silymarin is one of the best liver support ingredients that there is.

In the case of Fenugreek in general, it can be standardized for several different actives and which one you would want depends on what result you are looking for. For example, if you wanted blood sugar support, you would want a type standardized for 4-hydroxyisoleucine. But if you want a type standardized for testosterone support, you would want Furosap which is standardized for its protodioscin content.

It's been a long time since I looked at the Tribestan studies but if I remember correctly, at one time they were pretty heavily scrutinized; and I see no reason to compare Furosap to Tribestan at all because Furosap has multiple clinical studies on it itself and I'd rather go off the data that we know than the hypothetical data that we can infer from studies on other ingredients.

Furosap is a clinically researched branded ingredient with numerous studies supporting its ability to increase testosterone levels. Here are some study excerpts:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results
No changes were observed in body weight and BMI. Both systolic and diastolic blood pressure, and DHEA levels significantly decreased. Free and bound testosterone levels improved significantly at 12 weeks of treatment. Sperm motility significantly increased at 8- and 12-weeks of treatment, while abnormal sperm morphology significantly decreased at 12-weeks of treatment. Mental alertness, mood, and reflex erection score significantly alleviated. An age-induced increasing effect was observed. Furthermore, cardiovascular health and libido significantly improved. Blood chemistry analyses exhibited broad spectrum safety. A decreasing trend was observed in total cholesterol, triglycerides, and VLDL levels, while an increasing trend was observed in HDL level at 12 weeks of treatment. LDL level decreased significantly at 12-weeks of treatment. No adverse events were observed.
Conclusion
Results demonstrate that Furosap® is safe and effective in improving testosterone levels, cardiovascular health, healthy sperm profile, mental alertness in human male volunteers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abstract
Background: Dietary fiber rich fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) seeds have exhibited cardioprotective, hypolipidemic and other health benefits. Furosap (FS), an innovative, patented, 20% protodioscin-enriched extract was developed in our laboratory from fenugreek seeds. This study examined the free and total testosterone levels, sperm profile and morphology, sexual health, mood and mental alertness, and broad spectrum safety parameters of FS in 50 male volunteers following supplementation over a period of 12 weeks.
Methods: Institutional Review Board (IRB) and other regulatory approvals were obtained for our study. This one-arm, open-labelled, multi-center study was conducted in 50 male volunteers (age: 35 to 65 years) over a period of 12 weeks to determine the efficacy of FS (500 mg/day/subject) on free and total testosterone levels, sperm profile, sperm morphology, libido and sexual health, mood and mental alertness, and broad spectrum safety parameters.
Results: Free testosterone levels were improved up to 46% in 90% of the study population. 85.4% of the study population showed improvements in sperm counts. Sperm morphology improved in 14.6% of volunteers. Majority of the subjects enrolled in the study demonstrated improvements in mental alertness and mood. Furthermore, cardiovascular health and libido were significantly improved. Extensive safety parameters were evaluated which included blood chemistry data. No significant changes were observed in serum lipid function, cholesterol, triglyceride, HDL and LDL levels, hemogram (CBC), hepatotoxicity and nephrotoxicity.
Conclusion: Overall, the results demonstrate that FS, enriched in 20% protodioscin, is safe and effective in attenuating testosterone levels, healthy sperm profile, mental alertness, cardiovascular health and overall performance in human subjects.

Results: Furosap supplementation significantly increased mean lean body mass and fat-free mass
compared to subjects receiving placebo. Additionally, Furosap-treated subjects elevated serum
testosterone levels. Furosap supplemented subjects also exhibited a tendency towards lowering
blood pressure during exhaustion. No adverse reports were reported.

Conclusions: Given improvement of lean body mass and serum total testosterone following
intervention with Furosap, Furosap likely has benefits for exercise endurance and sports medicine.

^^^ Furosap has great data on it and a lot of great real world feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can furosap increase growth hormone as well?
I haven't seen any conclusive data showing that it does; but I'm not sure that is something that has ever been directly studied. I could make a theory that it may somewhat but I wouldn't think it would do it for a significant enough period of time (hours wise) to really see much in the way of results from that particular mechanism of action. But that's the case in that most supplements, even if they raise GH levels for a period of time don't do so significantly enough or for long enough periods to.

Furosap is a great natural testosterone booster and libido enhancer.

K21

Awards
See in the study where it says this,

. (Blood chemistry analyses exhibited broad spectrum safety)

Would that of covered psa levels/prostate health as well, its just it didnt seem to mention the prostate in the study

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Would that of covered psa levels/prostate health as well, its just it didnt seem to mention the prostate in the study

I haven’t found the full text so can’t say for sure. Your typical blood chemistry results, such as lipid panel, CMP, CBC, etc doesn’t measure PSA.

For example, when I get my annual blood work done, I have to request PSA added to it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you got to this link, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2021.1978348?journalCode=uacn21, you’ll see one of the authors has provided their email so you could email and ask. I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t reply since I’m sure researchers stay busy but just another option
Researcher emails are normally provided for academic purposes - as for other researchers to reach out to them; almost no researchers are going to reply from end consumers on an ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The results of the study state:

Free and bound testosterone levels improved significantly at 12 weeks of treatment. Sperm motility significantly increased at 8- and 12-weeks of treatment, while abnormal sperm morphology significantly decreased at 12-weeks of treatment. Mental alertness, mood, and reflex erection score significantly alleviated. An age-induced increasing effect was observed. Furthermore, cardiovascular health and libido significantly improved. Blood chemistry analyses exhibited broad spectrum safety. A decreasing trend was observed in total cholesterol, triglycerides, and VLDL levels, while an increasing trend was observed in HDL level at 12 weeks of treatment. LDL level decreased significantly at 12-weeks of treatment. No adverse events were observed.

^^^ They didn't directly mention prostate, but yes prostate can be measured by a blood test - and they stated that 'no adverse events were observed', which they would not have stated if there had been anything observed with it negatively influencing prostate.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we have Furosap XT back in stock.

Right now, you can save 25% off with the New Year Sale with coupon code: newyears25

Furosap XT link:

Furosap XT/KSM-66 Stack Link: