sns expired products. Can I still use them?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Open them up, if no moisture got In them I would bet there completely fine.

Ask the owner tho if you wanna be 💯 sure but going by the ingredients and the sealed bottels I'd say there fine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Potency probably went down slightly, but there shouldn’t be anything toxic.
Agreed. Worst case is they aren't as effective as they originally were but definitely better to use it than throw away.

matteoF1

Awards
ok because it would be a shame to throw them in the trash. I will try maybe with just one tabs

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes should be good to go .. and do wanna remind .. caps will be soggy & stuff but dont get discouraged .. its due to Glycer

but the effectiveness of the product does not diminish .. never throw away supps, if you dont like it put it up for auction/sale

matteoF1

Awards
Yes should be good to go .. and do wanna remind .. caps will be soggy & stuff but dont get discouraged .. its due to Glycer

but the effectiveness of the product does not diminish .. never throw away supps, if you dont like it put it up for auction/sale
Ok thank you

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can never tell anyone that its okay to take any expired products, but as you can tell from the other posts in the thread, a lot of people do and I'm glad that your thread has gotten some good replies.

I wanted to post in it just so you would know that I wasn't ignoring it.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can never tell anyone that its okay to take any expired products, but as you can tell from the other posts in the thread, a lot of people do and I'm glad that your thread has gotten some good replies.

Steve what are your thoughts on expired stanoplex or muscle addiction epiandro, any idea of how quick effectiveness diminishes? for example is a 300mg cap thats 1-2 years past expiration now 200mg effectiveness or there is no way to know

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve what are your thoughts on expired stanoplex or muscle addiction epiandro, any idea of how quick effectiveness diminishes? for example is a 300mg cap thats 1-2 years past expiration now 200mg effectiveness or there is no way to know
There's no way to know for sure because there's no set formula for that or way of knowing and it could depend a lot on storage conditions. If it was stored in a sealed bottle under normal temperature conditions, I would doubt that it had decreased in potency that much, but that's just a guess bc there's really no way to know. Anytime anyone guesses on anything like that, its really only a best guess.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the original expiration date is already 1-2 years after production, it’s probably degraded very very little in that time frame. The rate will be constant. So if there’s next to no degrade over the first few years, I’d think even 5-10 years later a 300 mg tab is pretty close to 300mg.

matteoF1

Awards

Thanks for replying anyway.
yes, I understand that you cannot say whether to use it or not, but the indications too of others guys have also been exhaustive.