• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fast Acting, Long Lasting Clean Energy & Focus
Cost Effective, Convenient, Versatile
150 Mg. Per Capsule

150 Mg. Per Capsule
60 Veggie Capsules

N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, commonly referred to as Eria Jarensis, is one of the most popular energy ingredients on that market and is used in a wide variety of pre-workout and energy products to help support energy, focus, positive mood, and improved sense of well-being.

N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine normally comes in formulation products with a lot of other ingredients. Because of this, many people that would love to use this ingredient individually haven’t been able to do so. SNS Eria Jarensis capsules change that!

Eria Jarensis Highlights/Supports:
  • Clean Energy
  • Enhanced Focus
  • Positive Mood
  • Fast Acting & Long Lasting
  • 150 mg. N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine Per Capsule
SNS Eria Jarensis capsules give you the convenience & versatility to cost effectively use this awesome ingredient however and whenever you’d like.

Convenient & Cost Effective

Frequently Asked Questions:

What is N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine?
N-Phenethyl-Dimethylamine is a very potent energizing and fat burning ingredient that may offer potential mood-boosting benefits through increasing dopamine and noradrenaline. Dopamine is commonly referred to as the ‘feel-good’ hormone. It may also help support improved concentration, mental alertness, focus, positive mood, and an improved sense of well-being.

In addition to its energy and fat burning benefits, common feedback on this ingredient includes improved mood and focus in the gym, during exercise, &/or in day to day life.

If the technical name is N-Phenethyl-Dimethylamine, why name the product Eria Jarensis?
Simple answer, to avoid consumer confusion.

N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, commonly labeled as Eria Jarensis, is in a wide variety of very popular pre-workout products. It was originally almost always labeled as Eria Jarensis, which is the name that most consumers know it as.

The ingredient is technically supposed to be identified on the label as N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, so we refer to it as that on the supplement facts panel but went with the name that consumers are normally familiar with as the product name itself.

Can I take Eria Jarensis capsules with SNS Focus XT?
Absolutely. Eria Jarensis capsules can be taken with Focus XT when you need even more energy or an extra boost. N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine has potential synergistic benefits with both the Caffeine and Theacrine in Focus XT and some people say they notice even more of an improved sense of well-being and positive mood when using it with Theacrine.

Can I take Eria Jarensis capsules with SNS Energized Aminos?
Absolutely. Eria Jarensis capsules can be taken with Energized Aminos when you need even more energy or an extra boost. N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine has potential synergistic benefits with both the Caffeine and Theacrine in Energized Aminos and some people say they notice even more of an improved sense of well-being and positive mood when using it with Theacrine.

Can I take Eria Jarensis capsules with my coffee?
Yes, you can take Eria Jarensis capsules with your coffee. Just be prepared that due to the potent nature of Eria Jarensis capsules that you may notice a lot stronger energy than you are used to with coffee alone.

Can I take Eria Jarensis capsules with my energy drink?
Yes, you can take Eria Jarensis capsules with energy drinks. However, due to the strength of Eria Jarensis capsules, if you drink one of the higher caffeine energy drinks on the market, you may wish to only drink half to one fourth of it with Eria Jarensis capsules until you assess your tolerance.

Can I take Eria Jarensis capsules with my pre-workout?
This is hard to answer because there are so many different types of pre-workouts on the market that contain so many different types of ingredients; so unfortunately, there is no simple answer to this question. Do NOT take Eria Jarensis capsules with your pre-workout if it already has N-Phenethyl-Dimethylamine (commonly labeled as Eria Jarensis) in it. If you do choose to take Eria Jarensis capsules with your pre-workout, due to the potent nature of Eria Jarensis capsules, you may want to cut your dosage of your pre-workout in half to assess your tolerance the first time you do so.

Cost Effective, Convenient, Versatile
150 Mg. Per Capsule

Eria Jarensis (RENDERING)FRONT.png

EriaJarensis-(V1)-1000X1000.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Eria Jarensis Capsules start shipping to retailers Monday.

For a limited time, get SNS Eria Jarensis capsules for 23.99 each with coupon code: snseria20

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't this just DMHA? Not that I'm complaining, I really like DMHA.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good idea to put this solo in capsules, a good stacker.

A side note, can you tell me if any EU based shops are taking these SNS new releases to their catalog? Thanks.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good job , a good addittion to every pre workout(with low stims off course) . for cutting a stack of this with yohimbine would be perfect.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good job , a good addittion to every pre workout(with low stims off course) . for cutting a stack of this with yohimbine would be perfect.
Totally agree this is gonna be a great standalone ingredient to add to lower stimulant based
pre's along with the Dynamine which is another one I will be picking up once ALL the new SNS
releases are out.:)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you setup paypal for payment?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quite different .. which delivers similar result but this wont beat you down like dmha does to others

( I see an article below was posted )

Ps SNS is manufactured in a FDA regulation facility and follows all laws so you don’t see dmaa .. the co that offers them aren’t following standards.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, not at all. Not even similar in terms of chemical makeup.

We have never & would never use DMHA in a product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think maybe some unscrupulous supplement companies were claiming this as a 'natural' source for the DMHA.

But, I found a great article on it on priceplow.

I think you're getting confused with Juglans Regia. Some companies claimed that was a natural source for DMHA; and some of the same companies also used Eria Jarensis in their products listing it as the herbal name rather than labeling it on the supplement facts the way its supposed to be.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good idea to put this solo in capsules, a good stacker.

A side note, can you tell me if any EU based shops are taking these SNS new releases to their catalog? Thanks.
All of our new releases are offered to all of our retailers. I'll be totally honest in saying that I'm really frustrated with how difficult it is to get some of the UK retailers to bring in new products. We are easy to work with, offer them great deals on low quantities, but its like begging to get some of them to bring new things in it seems like.

The best advice I can give to anyone that wants to see the new releases there at retailers, please let the retailers know and request them. It's appreciated on our end. I want to be able to provide everyone with what they want.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you setup paypal for payment?
I'm sorry but no, we don't accept PayPal. We accept all major credit cards and use the industry leading secure payment gateway.

I'm not sure if you saw, but it was talked about back in the fall in a lot of places, and I think the Nutracap guys mentioned it in one of their videos where PayPal is very anti-supplement industry and they removed hundreds of PayPal accounts from companies last August with no notice. At first, they said they were holding companies funds for up to 6 months and then would release the money. Then for some, they never would release and sent emails to the companies saying they were keeping the funds as a penalty for violating PayPal policies. Keep in mind that I haven't seen or known of one single company yet to get an explanation of what they violated. In one particular case, I know of one company that has had around 19k froze since then and is probably going to have to sue if they try to get it back, which it will probably cost them more in attorneys fees than that if it were to actually go to court.

Many of the companies that you see left accepting it didn't select the proper business type when setting up their PayPal business account. That may help them be able to take it longer, but when they do get cut off, that will lead to them likely not getting any funds in there released because lying about the business type is a violation.

As a company, you're always better to close out your PayPal voluntarily than to have something like that happen, which is why many companies, including us, did.

On a personal level, screw PayPal. After they did that to those companies, I closed my personal one and will never use them again for anything, ever. When I realized PayPal owned Venmo, I closed that too. I won't support a large company in any way that thinks its okay to freeze and imo steal money from small businesses that don't have the resources to challenge them in court.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does it increase fat loss or cause stim dick?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No stim dick for me with products containing EJ. Can't remember the dosing of it in those stacks though.

Imo the direct fat loss effect of stims in general is quite meh. The appetite control and increase in energy, leading to more activity and thus to bigger calorie consumption are far bigger aspects.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't known of anyone to experience stim dick with it. It actually seems to offset it in some products from what some people say.

I do think Eria could increase fat loss. It's in a lot of fat loss products, including the new Thermagize XT.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My package will be here today. What dose should I start out with? I have a decent stim tolerance

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My package will be here today. What dose should I start out with? I have a decent stim tolerance
Start out with 1 capsule early in the day tomorrow and then if you want, you can take a second one later in the day. That should give you a good idea how you like it. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to try 2 caps of this plus 1 SNS 200mg caffeine tablet.
I like taking 1 capsule with Focus XT. I haven't tried 2 at one time with it yet, but have done 1 with Focus XT in the morning and 1 with Energized Aminos mid afternoon and really like it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like taking 1 capsule with Focus XT. I haven't tried 2 at one time with it yet, but have done 1 with Focus XT in the morning and 1 with Energized Aminos mid afternoon and really like it.
Well my all time favorite preworkout is the OG Kraken and that had 250mg eria J., 200mg DHMA and 200mg caffeine. I am constantly trying to recreate that formula. It worked for me every time and never once felt over stimulated from it.

Reactions: dvw
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well my all time favorite preworkout is the OG Kraken and that had 250mg eria J., 200mg DHMA and 200mg caffeine. I am constantly trying to recreate that formula. It worked for me every time and never once felt over stimulated from it.
Not directed specifically at you, but for anyone that likes high stim pre's and wants one with a high dose of Eria in it should check out Muscle Addiction's Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.

2 scoops contains:
- Stims - 300 mg. caffeine, 300 mg. Eria, 200 mg. Theobromine, 175 mg. Dynamine, 100 mg. Theacrine, and 3 mg. Rauwolscine
- Other ingredients - 6 grams L-Citrulline, 3 grams Betaine, 1 gram Agmatine, 300 mg. VASO6, 50 mg. AstraGin

I know some people love Rauwolscine but some people don't like it. I'm sensitive to regular Yohimbine but Alpha Yohimbine doesn't bother me at all. One of the things that causes some confusion for some people is that a lot of brands claim to use Alpha Yohimbine but use regular Yohimbine bc its so much cheaper.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could tolerate AY and Y but it’s a big no can do for me. If I could handle the AY that pre would be right up my alley.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not directed specifically at you, but for anyone that likes high stim pre's and wants one with a high dose of Eria in it should check out Muscle Addiction's Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.

2 scoops contains:
- Stims - 300 mg. caffeine, 300 mg. Eria, 200 mg. Theobromine, 175 mg. Dynamine, 100 mg. Theacrine, and 3 mg. Rauwolscine
- Other ingredients - 6 grams L-Citrulline, 3 grams Betaine, 1 gram Agmatine, 300 mg. VASO6, 50 mg. AstraGin

I know some people love Rauwolscine but some people don't like it. I'm sensitive to regular Yohimbine but Alpha Yohimbine doesn't bother me at all. One of the things that causes some confusion for some people is that a lot of brands claim to use Alpha Yohimbine but use regular Yohimbine bc its so much cheaper.
Looks good

Stern3657

Awards
That is interesting. I can’t handle yohimbine and I can sometimes handle Alpha Yohimbine. I first tried the old Avant HEAT stack and didn’t have any issues (no fat loss either but that may have been user error). But I tried a few fat loss / PWO products with Alpha Y after that and felt really anxious. I guess that could have been because they were just using regular Yohimbine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is interesting. I can’t handle yohimbine and I can sometimes handle Alpha Yohimbine. I first tried the old Avant HEAT stack and didn’t have any issues (no fat loss either but that may have been user error). But I tried a few fat loss / PWO products with Alpha Y after that and felt really anxious. I guess that could have been because they were just using regular Yohimbine.
Its a good possibility. And sometimes it may be that the brand doesn't even know it, it could be a contract manufacturer/raw material supplier type issue. I can definitely tell which one is in a product bc they work so different for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

2 scoops contains:

Looks good
It's a great product. DPS has it on a heck of a sale right now. With the coupon code on their page, its around 23/24 per bottle.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Start out with 1 capsule early in the day tomorrow and then if you want, you can take a second one later in the day. That should give you a good idea how you like it. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
went ahead with 2 caps this morning with a Monster and 2 grams of white vein Kratom. Had a great stimulant buzz for 4-5 hrs. I’m about to take 2 more capsules with my pre-WO (alpha Lion hulk juice). This might get a little expensive for me 😎

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
went ahead with 2 caps this morning with a Monster and 2 grams of white vein Kratom. Had a great stimulant buzz for 4-5 hrs. I’m about to take 2 more capsules with my pre-WO (alpha Lion hulk juice). This might get a little expensive for me 😎
I'm glad that you're enjoying it :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went ahead with 2 caps this morning with a Monster and 2 grams of white vein Kratom. Had a great stimulant buzz for 4-5 hrs. I’m about to take 2 more capsules with my pre-WO (alpha Lion hulk juice). This might get a little expensive for me
Sounds like a nice combo!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm thinking Eria+Dynamine+caffeine source of choice

giphy (1) (1).gif

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
between this and PEA-500 wich one is better for someone with ADHD and focus need?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
between this and PEA-500 wich one is better for someone with ADHD and focus need?
For someone with ADHD, I think Focus XT used regularly is by far the best way to go and then add the PEA-500 Xtreme or Eria Jarensis capsules as needed. I say this because Focus XT is basically the perfect nootropic/focus base and so many of the ingredients have so much research supporting them for focus, clarity, concentration, etc.

As far as picking between PEA-500 Xtreme and Eria Jarensis for ADHD purposes, the honest answer is that one is probably going to work better for one and the other may work better for the other. Some people refer to Eria as a 'Super PEA' so I do think its stronger in my opinion.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For someone with ADHD, I think Focus XT used regularly is by far the best way to go and then add the PEA-500 Xtreme or Eria Jarensis capsules as needed. I say this because Focus XT is basically the perfect nootropic/focus base and so many of the ingredients have so much research supporting them for focus, clarity, concentration, etc.

As far as picking between PEA-500 Xtreme and Eria Jarensis for ADHD purposes, the honest answer is that one is probably going to work better for one and the other may work better for the other. Some people refer to Eria as a 'Super PEA' so I do think its stronger in my opinion.
Man, this brings up memories. PEA is the weirdest product I've ever tried.. How do you think it should be utilized with the very short period of effect?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man, this brings up memories. PEA is the weirdest product I've ever tried.. How do you think it should be utilized with the very short period of effect?
The duration of effect of PEA varies by the person. It's not as short for me as some people say it is for them. I think its one of those things that people need to figure out how to dose it to fit the individual need that they're using it for. For me, I used to love taking it with Focus XT before studying or writing a paper. Now, I still use it sometimes with Focus XT before doing a lot of paperwork or working on write ups.

It doesn't get a lot of talk on here, but our PEA-500 Xtreme is a good seller for us. It has 500 mg. per capsule.

JawnJohnson50

Awards
Think Eria Janesis is something you can use daily? Or do we need to limit the usage in order to avoid a tolerance build up/we dont know LT side effects?

Looking to amp up my pre with some other stims that arent too crazy. Def wanna give this a try. Any recs for other stims that you could stack with it besides caffeine?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Think Eria Janesis is something you can use daily? Or do we need to limit the usage in order to avoid a tolerance build up/we dont know LT side effects?

Looking to amp up my pre with some other stims that arent too crazy. Def wanna give this a try. Any recs for other stims that you could stack with it besides caffeine?
I think the honest answer to that is that it may depend on the person. Some people may develop a tolerance to it where others wont as fast. I think a tolerance to all stimulants can happen over time so the occasional break or missed dosages probably isn't a bad thing.

Other suggestions:
- Focus XT - stacks great with it - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/products/focus-xt-series/
- Dynamine caps - 125 mg. per cap/60 caps - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/dynamine-60-veg-caps/
- Alpha Yohimbine/Rauwolscine for those that can tolerate it - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/alpha-yohimbine/

And we're open to doing any other compliant stims that people would like to see from us.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 times a week i mix together focus xt/energized aminos/1cap eria jarensis and i cap kannaease...i use this combo on my biggest lifiting day of week, and on my 2 longest runs of the week....i can't tell you how sweet this combo makes the music sound when i'm out on a run-SWEET!!!

JawnJohnson50

Awards
I think the honest answer to that is that it may depend on the person. Some people may develop a tolerance to it where others wont as fast. I think a tolerance to all stimulants can happen over time so the occasional break or missed dosages probably isn't a bad thing.

Other suggestions:
- Focus XT - stacks great with it - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/products/focus-xt-series/
- Dynamine caps - 125 mg. per cap/60 caps - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/dynamine-60-veg-caps/
- Alpha Yohimbine/Rauwolscine for those that can tolerate it - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/alpha-yohimbine/

And we're open to doing any other compliant stims that people would like to see from us.
Awesome. In regards to the Alpha Yohimbine, what do you recommend for dosage amount/timing? thinking about adding this in when i begin my cutting phase.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. In regards to the Alpha Yohimbine, what do you recommend for dosage amount/timing? thinking about adding this in when i begin my cutting phase.
For me, it would be 1 capsule twice per day - 1 in the morning and then 1 about 4 to 6 hours later.

Some people can take 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap later in the day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tried your Eria Jarensis product this morning, one cap with the rest of my stack - it was absolutely perfect! The strength of one cap in combination with the other stimulants was just spot on.

I initially thought I didn’t like EJ products, but the truth was these other companies were just dosing it too high in various preworkouts for my tastes. 150mg was the perfect turbocharging for early morning leg training. Great mood/drive & extra energy without jacking up my heart rate or any other sides like jitters.

Lower body is a tough session to nail, stimulant-wise. On one hand, it’s the most grueling/demanding movements so the need for adequate stimulation/mindset prior is real. On the other, the biggest muscles of the body are working hard demanding oxygen and heart rate is highest; too much stim means recovery time between work sets becomes excessive and you end up not getting enough done on time. This product is perfect for that extra kick, without costing me the same heart rate increase I would see with low dose ephedrine or DMHA-type analogs. Can’t wait to use it again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tried your Eria Jarensis product this morning, one cap with the rest of my stack - it was absolutely perfect! The strength of one cap in combination with the other stimulants was just spot on.

I initially thought I didn’t like EJ products, but the truth was these other companies were just dosing it too high in various preworkouts for my tastes. 150mg was the perfect turbocharging for early morning leg training. Great mood/drive & extra energy without jacking up my heart rate or any other sides like jitters.

Lower body is a tough session to nail, stimulant-wise. On one hand, it’s the most grueling/demanding movements so the need for adequate stimulation/mindset prior is real. On the other, the biggest muscles of the body are working hard demanding oxygen and heart rate is highest; too much stim means recovery time between work sets becomes excessive and you end up not getting enough done on time. This product is perfect for that extra kick, without costing me the same heart rate increase I would see with low dose ephedrine or DMHA-type analogs. Can’t wait to use it again.
Thank you for sharing. I'm really glad that you you like it.

I feel the same way about - I feel like the 150 mg. dose is perfect for a good boost without being too much.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoy this product because it’s a good ingredient that offers some energy and mood boost. The dose is perfect per cap at 150 mg. I say that because I can enjoy a little boost at 1 cap added to an energy drink on my off day and 2 caps for a good push in energy/mood added to my preworkout on workout days.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really enjoy this product because it’s a good ingredient that offers some energy and mood boost. The dose is perfect per cap at 150 mg. I say that because I can enjoy a little boost at 1 cap added to an energy drink on my off day and 2 caps for a good push in energy/mood added to my preworkout on workout days.
Definitely looking forward to picking up a jar of this and a few other of the new releases the
next time I shop at DPS and it's nice to be able to add bulk Eria to certain pre's to give them
that little extra boost.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really like this ingredient. I'm surprised that this thread didn't get more attention when we released it. The product has sold well, just not many people posted in the thread which let it get off the first page and I think a lot of people didn't or still don't know about it.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One cap with a C4 Smart Energy drink (200mg caffeine w/ a little citicoline) is perfect for me. Very positive boost with zero anxiety.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
I really like this ingredient. I'm surprised that this thread didn't get more attention when we released it. The product has sold well, just not many people posted in the thread which let it get off the first page and I think a lot of people didn't or still don't know about it.
Steve, I’ll sneak a bottle of this on my next DPS and give it go? Then maybe I’ll post some feedback.