sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beer flavor
I wish I thought we could pull that one. I haven't been able to drink regular beer since 2011 when I got diagnosed with a gluten allergy so I would probably love this more than anyone haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
or whiskey
I'd take this one for sure haha.

Still looking for a coffee or similar "morning" type flavor as I don't love all the fruity ones as much right out of bed.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd take this one for sure haha.

Still looking for a coffee or similar "morning" type flavor as I don't love all the fruity ones as much right out of bed.
a special coffee flavor maybe with extra kick would be cool

i have cut down alot on coffee & energy drinks but dont think will ever cut down completely .. just that smell of coffee gets you craving for it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thats a negative Ghostrider :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Ha. My thought with that flavor is that when you look at the category of Amino Energizers, one reason ON Amino Energy dominates that category besides advertising is that a lot of women drink it and a lot of people buy it so that they and their girls can drink it; so for it to grow, I want to have some flavors that appeal to different types of people.

I like some Matcha Green Tea things and then some I hate so its a hit or miss flavor for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_8457.JPG

We spoke about this a while back I think Steve .. would be nice if someone can mastered this

Those who like those sweet iced tea’s .. go try this one .. I think everyone will enjoy it

Gets too damn expensive lol

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would pass on the matcha, and my wife loves matcha. But it’s just not going to be the same as a cold BCAA drink. Lemonade iced tea is one thing but I’d stop there.

And I don’t really buy ON aminos but they sure are everywhere- Walmart, Dicks, Amazon, even getting into gas stations as RTD

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bubble Gum. Snow Cone. Rocket Pop. Cotton Candy. Orange/Pineapple.
nice list .. bubble gum would have to big chew ( if your old you know about this gem lol )

steve did a great job on focus XT rocket pop if you havent tried it

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice list .. bubble gum would have to big chew ( if your old you know about this gem lol )

steve did a great job on focus XT rocket pop if you havent tried it
Haven't tried. I love the Blue Raz Focus XT so I just stick to that.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pink Grapefruit.

Xtend Perfect 10 was going to have a grapefruit option but never did.

Innova has OMG!, great but not enough grapefruit imo.

Project AD has bitter sweet a grapefruit flavor.

That's about it. Been looking for this flavor in Aminos w or w/o caffeine for awhile now...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pink Grapefruit.

Xtend Perfect 10 was going to have a grapefruit option but never did.

Innova has OMG!, great but not enough grapefruit imo.

Project AD has bitter sweet a grapefruit flavor.

That's about it. Been looking for this flavor in Aminos w or w/o caffeine for awhile now...
I love Grapefruit flavor but we've never been asked for it before. I'd definitely be open to it. Either as Mango Grapefruit or just Grapefruit.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bubble Gum. Snow Cone. Rocket Pop. Cotton Candy. Orange/Pineapple.
I love all of those and everything except the Orange Pineapple is something we either already offer in something or are working on for something.

For grape, we're working on a grape bubblegum flavor for another product. But I want to get it perfect if we're going to do it.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love Grapefruit flavor but we've never been asked for it before. I'd definitely be open to it. Either as Mango Grapefruit or just Grapefruit.
Forgot to mention ON has white grapefruit. It's awesome, but I think Pink is better. I'm sure you would nail that flavor.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Blue raspberry would be good. Also flavors similar to focus xt so they can be used together. Personally I love to mix mango iced tea with mango pineapple focus xt

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blue raspberry would be good. Also flavors similar to focus xt so they can be used together. Personally I love to mix mango iced tea with mango pineapple focus xt
Thanks. That's interesting, I use them both in the same day most days but have never actually mixed them together. I was considering bringing a couple flavors over but want to keep a couple unique to their respective products too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had been trying to think of something cool, like a series thing. Where with Focus XT, we have Alien Series flavors - I was trying to think of a series type name of a few flavors, whether it be for this or Focus XT or both. But can't think of anything really trendy to go off of for a theme. The alien theme was easy - from the whole storm area 51 thing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heads up everyone .. DPS has all the amino's in stock on sale for $15.99 - code DPS10

Was suppose to be $17.99 but they made a mistake i think ( youll see savings in the cart only ):)

Mango Iced Tea

Strawberry Limeade

Pink Star Candy

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 203491

We spoke about this a while back I think Steve .. would be nice if someone can mastered this

Those who like those sweet iced tea’s .. go try this one .. I think everyone will enjoy it

Gets too damn expensive lol
my wife would buy the lot hahaha she goes through these things constantly...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had been trying to think of something cool, like a series thing. Where with Focus XT, we have Alien Series flavors - I was trying to think of a series type name of a few flavors, whether it be for this or Focus XT or both. But can't think of anything really trendy to go off of for a theme. The alien theme was easy - from the whole storm area 51 thing.
Summer flavors? Tropical types (pina colada, strawberry daquiri, mango pineapple, margarita (PES had this for their alphamine and it was awesome), etc). Would be timely if you could get them out by early-mid summer

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my wife would buy the lot hahaha she goes through these things constantly...
ive been told im a white girl when it comes to starbucks lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sour Lemonade
It's not a Sour Lemonade but we do have a sour flavor coming out soon for Focus XT. If people like it, we may could carry it over to this, or I like the idea of a sour/tart lemonade myself; or a blackberry lemonade with a bite to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Summer flavors? Tropical types (pina colada, strawberry daquiri, mango pineapple, margarita (PES had this for their alphamine and it was awesome), etc). Would be timely if you could get them out by early-mid summer
Good suggestions. I want to eventually bring back Pina Colada in Focus XT since we used to have one.

I don't know if I want to do a second mango in Energized Aminos since we already have the mango iced tea, but I do link the idea of pineapple something.

Strawberry Daquiri is a good one; I'd thought Strawberry Margarita.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if we could get them out in time this year. We have so many flavor samples we are already working on for things we are trying to get out. I'll do my best though.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sour Dew would be nice too.

Innova has lemon lime slushy and 'Merica has Alpine Pew Pew. Neither are sour. Just good and sweet. Which I like, but sour always makes something better ime.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
y'all really love the sour flavors huh

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
OR a stackable basic sour that can be added other flavors. Something better than simply adding citric acid. Call it Sour Power 💪

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sour Pineapple. I can't get enough Sour over here...
Never thought about Sour Pineapple. Let's see how people react to the sour flavor coming in Focus XT.

We will probably bring back Pina Colada in Focus XT because so many people liked it though.

I love sour flavors and definitely agree we need to get a sour one out in Energized Aminos. Examples I could think of would be Mango Sour, Sour Apple, and Sour Gummy. Any more suggestions?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sour Dew would be nice too.

Innova has lemon lime slushy and 'Merica has Alpine Pew Pew. Neither are sour. Just good and sweet. Which I like, but sour always makes something better ime.
Interesting idea. I always wanted to do a Baja Blast type flavor but we never could get the samples the way I wanted them.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never thought about Sour Pineapple. Let's see how people react to the sour flavor coming in Focus XT.

We will probably bring back Pina Colada in Focus XT because so many people liked it though.

I love sour flavors and definitely agree we need to get a sour one out in Energized Aminos. Examples I could think of would be Mango Sour, Sour Apple, and Sour Gummy. Any more suggestions?
Sour Mango sounds interesting. Sour Apple would be nice too. Maybe something different than Sour Green Apple most ppl do.

Sour Gummy is a tough one. Morphogen is the only one I really like and even then I can't say I'd order it again. I think it's a hard flavor because companies are trying to get every flavor gummy bear into one.

Repp Sour Gummy energy drink is great because it really only focuses on Lemon & Lime.

LIT's is nice too. Lemon, Lime and Cherry.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sour Mango sounds interesting. Sour Apple would be nice too. Maybe something different than Sour Green Apple most ppl do.

Sour Gummy is a tough one. Morphogen is the only one I really like and even then I can't say I'd order it again. I think it's a hard flavor because companies are trying to get every flavor gummy bear into one.

Repp Sour Gummy energy drink is great because it really only focuses on Lemon & Lime.

LIT's is nice too. Lemon, Lime and Cherry.
Repp Sour Gummy energy drink is good; and agreed, they really just made it a sour lemon lime and the gummy part is just for perception.

I haven't tried Lit's product.

We had an awesome sour watermelon flavor sample but it was an awkward flavor so we didn't do anything with it; but could.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I still have empty containers of the OG focus XT pina colada whenever I get around to sending my labels in lol

Was a fan of that flavor and will order if/when it comes back out!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Repp Sour Gummy energy drink is good; and agreed, they really just made it a sour lemon lime and the gummy part is just for perception.

I haven't tried Lit's product.

We had an awesome sour watermelon flavor sample but it was an awkward flavor so we didn't do anything with it; but could.
The new Monster Watermelon has some sour to it. It's nice. The Ghost version is nice but too sour for most days (never thought I'd say that about sour).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I still have empty containers of the OG focus XT pina colada whenever I get around to sending my labels in lol

Was a fan of that flavor and will order if/when it comes back out!
I'd like to get that flavor back out over the summer time. We just have 3 new flavors that we need to get in and launched ahead of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The new Monster Watermelon has some sour to it. It's nice. The Ghost version is nice but too sour for most days (never thought I'd say that about sour).
I haven't tried those because I generally don't like watermelon anything. The sour watermelon flavor that I tried was unintentional in that I didn't request it. I had requested a sour gummy and they sent sour watermelon gummy sample. We got it so I tried it and it was good.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Might be to boring for some but would love to see the focus xt flavours blue raspberry, rocket pop, green apple done with energized aminos.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've got pinl star candy flavor coming tomorrow...got to admit when looking at flavors this is the one that interested me most.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i've got pink star candy flavor coming tomorrow...got to admit when looking at flavors this is the one that interested me most.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Might be to boring for some but would love to see the focus xt flavours blue raspberry, rocket pop, green apple done with energized aminos.
Thank you for the suggestions. I would like for those to eventually carry over myself to the Energized Aminos.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.
you bet...pink star candy sounds really good. while they are so cheap i think i will get some more, and some focusxt to go with them---you think the pink lemonade focusxt would mix well with the pink star candy in same mixer bottle?