• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fast Acting Energy, Positive Mood, & Focus
125 Mg. Dynamine™ per Capsule

125 mg. Dynamine™ Per Capsule
60 Caps

Dynamine™, also known as methylliberine, is an alkaloid found in Kucha tea leaf that is chemically similar to Theacrine and Caffeine and may increase energy, mood, and focus by activating dopamine receptors and other neurotransmitters. Dynamine™ can be thought of as a faster acting version of Theacrine and users can see results in as little as 15 to 30 minutes after consumption.

SNS Dynamine™ capsules contain 100% Dynamine. This is very important to note because many powdered products containing Dynamine™ on the market use Dynamine 40% because its easier to flavor. SNS Dynamine™ capsules bypass this issue and deliver 125 mg. of pure Dynamine™ per capsule.

That means that it would take a whopping 312.5 mg. of Dynamine™ 40% in a powder or pre-workout to give you the same amount of Dynamine™ that is in 1 SNS Dynamine™ capsule.

SNS Dynamine™ Capsule Highlights/Supports:
  • Fast Acting Energy
  • Positive Mood
  • Focus and Mental Alertness
  • 100% Pure Dynamine
  • 125 mg. Dynamine per Capsule
Versatility:
One of the most exciting things about SNS Dynamine™ capsules other than how great the ingredient is itself is how versatile the product is. By offering Dynamine™ in a single ingredient capsule form, this allows you to take Dynamine™ with SNS Focus XT or Energized Aminos, with your coffee, energy drink of choice, or other pre-workouts that don’t have Dynamine™ in them.

This is even more exciting due to a recent study on Dynamine™ showing that it extends caffeine’s half, which means that you may not only get the fast acting energy of Dynamine™ itself but it may also help the energy from your caffeine last longer as well.

SNS Dynamine™ Capsules
125 Mg. Per Capsule
Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I take Dynamine™ capsules with SNS Focus XT?
Absolutely. Dynamine™ makes a great addition to take with Focus XT on days where you need a little faster or extra energy. Dynamine™ has possible synergistic benefits with several ingredients in Focus XT, especially with TeaCrine™. Plus, a recent clinical study showed that Dynamine™ may help extend the half life of caffeine as well.

Can I take Dynamine™ capsules with SNS Energized Aminos?
Absolutely. Dynamine™ makes a great addition to take with Energized Aminos on days where you need a little faster or extra energy. Dynamine™ has potential synergistic benefits with TeaCrine™, a major ingredient in Energized Aminos. Also, a recent clinical study showed that Dynamine™ may help extend the half life of caffeine as well.

Can I take Dynamine™ capsules with my coffee?
Yes, you can take Dynamine™ with your coffee. Just be prepared that Dynamine™ may deliver noticeably faster and stronger energy than you are used to with coffee alone and may help extend the half life of the caffeine in your coffee so that you see a faster, stronger, longer lasting energy.

Can I take Dynamine™ capsules with my energy drink?
Yes, you can take Dynamine™ with energy drinks. However, due to the strength of Dynamine™, if you drink one of the higher caffeine energy drinks on the market, you may wish to only drink half of it with Dynamine™ capsules until you assess your tolerance.

Can I take Dynamine™ capsules with my pre-workout?
This is harder to answer because there are so many different types of pre-workouts on the market that contain so many different types of ingredients. As a general rule, you can take Dynamine™ capsules with a pre-workout as long as it doesn’t contain Dynamine™ in it itself. However, due to the potent nature of Dynamine™ you may want to cut your dosage of your pre-workout in half to assess your tolerance the first time you use Dynamine™ with it.

Is Dynamine™ backed by clinical studies?
Yes. Dynamine™ has 5 clinical studies as of the time of this writing.

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Dynamine™ capsules can be stacked with Focus XT, Energized Aminos, Alpha Yohimbine capsules, PEA-500 Xtreme, or a wide variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

Dynamine (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Dynamine Supp Facts Card Style.png

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Dynamine Capsules will be available to start shipping to retailers tomorrow.

For a limited time, save 20% off on Dynamine through the SNS website with coupon code: dynamine20
This make it 27.99 each!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What’s the normal dosing with caffeine? 200 mg caffeine + 125mg Dynamine? I get that it’s very dependent on stim tolerance. Probably best to start with 100 mg caffeine if you’re stacking?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the normal dosing with caffeine? 200 mg caffeine + 125mg Dynamine? I get that it’s very dependent on stim tolerance. Probably best to start with 100 mg caffeine if you’re stacking?
I would say 200 mg. Caffeine to 125 mg. Dynamine is pretty normal. But it can be taken with less.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would say 200 mg. Caffeine to 125 mg. Dynamine is pretty normal. But it can be taken with less.
Cool. Next question, that is super subjective, how does the combo feel in your opinion?

It’s a noob question, but I’ve only tried caffeine, caffeine + theacrine, and caffeine + theacrine + Dynamine. I’ve been able to figure out, for me personally, I don’t like the feel of theacrine. Probably the super long half life. That’s why Dynamine is appealing to me. Good short burst of energy. On paper, it shouldn’t linger too long.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cool. Next question, that is super subjective, how does the combo feel in your opinion?

It’s a noob question, but I’ve only tried caffeine, caffeine + theacrine, and caffeine + theacrine + Dynamine. I’ve been able to figure out, for me personally, I don’t like the feel of theacrine. Probably the super long half life. That’s why Dynamine is appealing to me. Good short burst of energy. On paper, it shouldn’t linger too long.
I like TeaCrine myself but I do think its too long lasting for some people. That's one of the reasons they made Dynamine and one of the things that really makes Dynamine shine. It's a great shorter term energy boost for someone that doesn't want something super long lasting. It's great if you need a morning jolt or something to take before a workout and workout later in the evening.

For me, I've been taking a capsule as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning bc I'm no a morning person at all; and I like that it helps me wake up.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a HUGE fan of Teacrine cause I train very early in the a.m. and 100mg works great for me
added to certain pre's and though some say it has no effect on them I tested it for a month
adding it to different pre's before I reviewed it and I definitely felt the effects so I will be doing
the same with the Dynamine caps and see how this works on giving certain pre's that little extra
jolt. I try it out and see if I can really feel the difference when I add a cap or two.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm a HUGE fan of Teacrine cause I train very early in the a.m. and 100mg works great for me
added to certain pre's and though some say it has no effect on them I tested it for a month
adding it to different pre's before I reviewed it and I definitely felt the effects so I will be doing
the same with the Dynamine caps and see how this works on giving certain pre's that little extra
jolt. I try it out and see if I can really feel the difference when I add a cap or two.
I love TeaCrine as well.

And I like Dynamine. I can definitely feel the difference, and I've tried adding it to a variety of things. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there data on tolerance build up for Dynamine?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like TeaCrine myself but I do think its too long lasting for some people. That's one of the reasons they made Dynamine and one of the things that really makes Dynamine shine. It's a great shorter term energy boost for someone that doesn't want something super long lasting. It's great if you need a morning jolt or something to take before a workout and workout later in the evening.

For me, I've been taking a capsule as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning bc I'm no a morning person at all; and I like that it helps me wake up.
I thought I’d like Theacrine for that exact reason, since I mostly work out first thing in the morning (5am of late). Just didn’t jive with me. Countless others clearly love it, though. That’s why I think Dynamine is more up my alley.

Thanks for the insight as always!