sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Happy Early New Year to Everyone. I hope that everyone had a good holiday; or as good as could be under the circumstances.

Our New Years Sale Starts Now.

30% off all SNS and Competitive Edge Labs products, including already discounted stacks.

SNS-CEL-AMN-NYExtendedRevised-800x600.png

Post edited to show the new banner with the extended sale dates :)

Last edited:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do you ship to canada form SNS? No shipping option for me but I did order from CEL in the past

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Any chance Super Swole will be back in stock before the sale ends?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cool. I want to try that new focus xt bad,
We are unfortunately out of stock on Focus XT right now. We should have most all flavors back in stock within 3 to 4 weeks. When we get them back in, I'll make sure we can do a sale on them so anyone that wanted them during this sale can still get them at the sale price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you ship to canada form SNS? No shipping option for me but I did order from CEL in the past
Yes, we have customers that place orders regularly on the SNS website to Canada. We shipped one as recently as last week. If you're saying there is no shipping option to Canada, I can have that looked into but shipping plugins aren't something I can look at myself; I wouldn't even know where to start. We use direct plugins for pricing from UPS/USPS. IF the option isn't on there, I'll email them to find out what's going on.

You're welcome to pm me what you want and shipping address and I can get you a quote, but it will be Monday since most everything here is closed today and tomorrow for New Years. But it would be a good idea to let me know so if its something we are low stock on, I can pull it for you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shipping options to Canada please
See my above post to Alvin. Same applies here. We ship to Canada regularly so if the option is disabled on the, we didn't do it. It would be a glitch on the shipping plugin part from an update. PM me what you want and I'll help you out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance Super Swole will be back in stock before the sale ends?
It won't be listed on the site but if you want some, pm me and I can help you get it at the sale price.
We have a few Rainbow Unicorn and Grape Blue Raspberry left. Be aware though that they are clumping bc of the GlycerPump. That's why we took them off the website for sale. For people that know GlycerPump clumps, its not a big deal; but for people that don't know, it is and we were getting some complaints.

We will likely have a new version of Super Swole out in 4 to 6 weeks that will have a slight formula change to remove the GlycerPump and add 2 ingredients in its place. I love GlycerPump but it leads to too many returns and complaints from people that don't understand the clumping.

Super Swole:
1 unit sale price - 27.99
3 unit sale price - 69.99

Probably around a dozen total units left.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It won't be listed on the site but if you want some, pm me and I can help you get it at the sale price.
We have a few Rainbow Unicorn and Grape Blue Raspberry left. Be aware though that they are clumping bc of the GlycerPump. That's why we took them off the website for sale. For people that know GlycerPump clumps, its not a big deal; but for people that don't know, it is and we were getting some complaints.

We will likely have a new version of Super Swole out in 4 to 6 weeks that will have a slight formula change to remove the GlycerPump and add 2 ingredients in its place. I love GlycerPump but it leads to too many returns and complaints from people that don't understand the clumping.

Super Swole:
1 unit sale price - 27.99
3 unit sale price - 69.99

Probably around a dozen total units left.
I've still got two unopened tubs from the last sale, but excited to see the reformulated version roll out!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TFSUPPLEMENTS has a few left @ $15 code = get50.
Only candy corn and green apple left.
Thanks for posting and letting everyone know. Great deals while they last.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another fantastic sale from SNS/CEL.

Picked up some Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex & Xgels for a nice little natty stack down the road.

AKSlater1

AKSlater1

Awards
Out of curiousity will a multi bottle epi-plex combo ever be offered like AE or Stanoplex?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Out of curiousity will a multi bottle epi-plex combo ever be offered like AE or Stanoplex?
Possibly. That's something we have been considering.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of vasoforce xt coming back in stock soon?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn, out of Stano-Plex.
When do you expect more?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had several people inquiring about Stano-Plex 300 and wishing they could get it as part of the sale. I'm sorry for the inconvenience on us being out of stock on it; it looks like it will be approximately 3 weeks or so before we will have it back in.

For people that are looking for an epiandrosterone product at great prices, check out the following 2 Muscle Addiction ones:
- EpiAndro300 - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per capsule
- EpiAndro Lean - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per capsule + Paradoxine + KSM-66

Both are available as single units and 2 and 3 unit stack deals.

Muscle Addiction products are 30% off thru Jan 4th; coupon code: newyears30

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we are going to extend the New Years Sale thru Jan 11th.

SNS-CEL-AMN--NYExtendedRevised-800x600v2.png

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prices are still much cheaper via DPS
I would get it from there .. where ever stuff you find it cheaper.

Steve is offering the extended sale bc some of the new stuff will take time for the retailers to get it up on their site ..so a nice sale to get new stuff out

new SNS lean edge 2 for $56

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've had several people inquiring about Stano-Plex 300 and wishing they could get it as part of the sale. I'm sorry for the inconvenience on us being out of stock on it; it looks like it will be approximately 3 weeks or so before we will have it back in.

For people that are looking for an epiandrosterone product at great prices, check out the following 2 Muscle Addiction ones:
- EpiAndro300 - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per capsule
- EpiAndro Lean - 300 mg. Epiandrosterone per capsule + Paradoxine + KSM-66

Both are available as single units and 2 and 3 unit stack deals.

Muscle Addiction products are 30% off thru Jan 4th; coupon code: newyears30

Muscle addiction is also own by you?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prices are still much cheaper via DPS
DPS runs a lot of great specials and we try to support them in every way that we can. You may find some specials with them that are better, and some with us that are better. For example, a lot of the interest in the sale has been the new Lean Edge and DPS doesn't have it listed yet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscle addiction is also own by you?
We handle some things for Muscle Addiction.

Some people have been asking about Stano-Plex 300 and we are out of stock.
Some retailers like DPS have it in stock, but I also wanted to let them know that Muscle Addiction has some great EpiAndro options as well.

Muscle Addiction makes some great products - EpiAndro300, EpiAndro Lean, Eradicate-E, ECA Stack (great for energy and fat loss for someone who doesn't want too high of stims - its Eria/Caffeine, Aframomum), and Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore. Pump Addict is OOS right now but anyone that likes high energy pre's would love it. It reminds me a lot of Re1gn without the crash I experienced from that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 hey steve...is there any chance of combining orders when ordering from both sns and cel to save on shipping cost?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 hey steve...is there any chance of combining orders when ordering from both sns and cel to save on shipping cost?
Unfortunately, that isn't possible because the websites aren't connected in any way.
For anyone that orders from both, if you pay extra shipping, you can pm me and I'll be glad to throw a free shirt in though.

Even though on AM, SNS and CEL are kind of viewed as related, they are completely separate companies so they have to be treated as such. For example, the separate websites. It would be a lot easier (and cheaper) on our end if that wasn't the case, but its the way we have to do it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, that isn't possible because the websites aren't connected in any way.
For anyone that orders from both, if you pay extra shipping, you can pm me and I'll be glad to throw a free shirt in though.

Even though on AM, SNS and CEL are kind of viewed as related, they are completely separate companies so they have to be treated as such. For example, the separate websites. It would be a lot easier (and cheaper) on our end if that wasn't the case, but its the way we have to do it.
thanks for taking the time to explain...!!!

larkham

Awards
Any idea when joint support xt will be back in stock?
Want to complete my order (purchasing cissus xt and vaso6 as well) and don’t want to miss out on the sale.
I prefer to purchase in one lot as shipping to AUS is approx $30.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any idea when joint support xt will be back in stock?
Want to complete my order (purchasing cissus xt and vaso6 as well) and don’t want to miss out on the sale.
I prefer to purchase in one lot as shipping to AUS is approx $30.
We are hoping a couple of weeks. It definitely wouldn't be before the end of the sale.
When its back in stock, I'm going to try to run a sale on it for people that wanted it and didn't get to get it during the sale.