sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and has a wonderful New Year.

I wanted to let everyone know that the New Years Sale is now live.

Save 30% off on all SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction products including already discounted multi-packs and stacks.

Coupon code: newyears30

SNS-NewYear(1)-2023-500x500.png

CEL-NewYear2023(A1)-500x500.png

MA-NewYear2023(A1)-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We frequently get asked during sale times if _____ product is going to be back in stock during the sale, and this time I've already been asked a few times if we would allow preorders on some out of stock products that will be in soon.

We have so many products overall that we always have products coming back in stock while others are going out of stock.

We do our absolute best to keep things in stock but we have so many products and use so many branded ingredients and specialized ingredients that its just not possible to always have everything in stock no matter how hard we try because there are factors that are just beyond our control. But I can promise that we do our absolute best and that no one wants things to be in stock moreso than we do.

We do not do presales because its impossible to guarantee exact dates that things will be back in stock, but if all goes well the following with be back in stock within the next couple of weeks:
  • SNS Anabolic XT
  • SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT
  • SNS Recomp20
  • SNS Joint Support XT
  • SNS Liver Assist XT - 90 caps (180 caps are in stock)
  • CEL M-Test
If anyone wants any of these at the sale prices, they are welcome to pm me and I'll be glad to help if I can.

There are a lot more products in process that will be back in stock shortly after those as well, and there will also be some new releases that we already have here and will be releasing very soon.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore just recently arrived back in stock just in time for the New Years Sale.

See the product on the Muscle Addiction website or this thread for the full write up:

Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore:

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore - Regular Price: 49.99; New Years Sale Price: 34.99 (save 15.00 ea.)

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore - 2 pack - Regular Price: 89.99; New Years Sale Price: 62.99 (save 36.99 total)

PumpAddict-BackInStockAlert.png

Muscle-Addition-Pump-Addict-Powder-Candy-Explosion-SUPP-FACTS.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Inhibit-E arrived back in stock just in time for the New Years Sale.

SNS Inhibit-E - Regular Price: 29.99; New Years Sale Price: 20.99

Inhibit-E-BackInStock.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS VasoForce XT arrived back in stock just in time for the New Years Sale.

VasoForce XT is a great stimulant free pre-workout and pump product in a convenient capsule form.

VasoForce XT - Regular Price: 44.99; New Years Sale Price: 31.49 (save 13.50!)

VasoForce XT.png

VasoForce-XT-Supplement-Facts.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Competitive Edge Labs Api-Plex arrived back in stock just in time for the New Years Sale.

Here is the link for the Api-Plex intro/discussion thread that has a lot of great feedback in it:

Api-Plex - Regular Price: 39.99; New Years Sale Price: 27.99 ea. (save 12.00)

Api-Plex - 3 pack - Regular Price: 109.99; New Years Sale Price: 76.99 (save 42.98 total)

ApiPlex-BackInStock.png

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice just got a few bottles of Api-plex and Epi-plex. Also got a bottle of Cloma-plex to run after my Stano cycle is over in a couple weeks! Looks like I'll grab some SNS stuff too! Great sale!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice just got a few bottles of Api-plex and Epi-plex. Also got a bottle of Cloma-plex to run after my Stano cycle is over in a couple weeks! Looks like I'll grab some SNS stuff too! Great sale!
Thank you. I hope that you'll enjoy them.

Feedback on Cloma-Plex has been great so far - people are loving it for a lot of reasons and most are seeing great improvements in libido, mood, and motivation from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let anyone interested in Thermo Scorch know that we are very low stock on it so it would be a good idea to get it asap if wanting to during the sale.

Restock ETA is a few weeks away, should be end of Jan. at the latest.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also wanted to let everyone know that we are very low on IP6 Powder.

SNS IP6 powder is a great value anytime at only 14.99 for 200 grams and is only 10.49 w the New Year Sale.

I had put in another thread, but want to let everyone in here know too that the raw material price of IP6 has gone thru the roof and I doubt we'll be able to offer it at that price in the future, so if you want to stock up, now's the time.

IP6-Rendering-150dpi.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also wanted to let everyone know that we are very, very low stock on Immune Support XT - as in literally only a couple of units left, so if you want to grab some, now's the time to.

Immune Support XT doesn't get a lot of talk on here bc products like it don't commonly get discussed here, but it is great product and an absolutely loaded formula and great especially for years like this when the flu is so prevalent.

SNS Immune Support XT - Regular Price: 24.99; New Year Sale Price: 17.49 ea.

Immune-Support-XT-RENDERINGFront.png

Immune-Support-XT-SUPP-FACTS.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great sale. Grabbed 2 Cloma-plex and 2 Thermo-scorch. Anxious to see how Cloma stands up against my usual of M Test and Inhibit E.
I was reading the mtest write up and see that it lowers dht….will that affect my beard growth?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was reading the mtest write up and see that it lowers dht….will that affect my beard growth?
I use M-Test daily and have a full thick beard haha :cool:

I actually can’t say for sure whether that the product would help with that or not, but on a serious note, I had never really thought about it but I never was able to grow a completely filled in beard until the last few years and I have used M-Test daily for a long time now. It’s kind of funny and surprising that I don’t remember even making that connection or thinking about it before.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use M-Test daily and have a full thick beard haha

I actually can’t say for sure whether that the product would help with that or not, but on a serious note, I had never really thought about it but I never was able to grow a completely filled in beard until the last few years and I have used M-Test daily for a long time now. It’s kind of funny and surprising that I don’t remember even making that connection or thinking about it before.
From what I read dht is needed for beard growth so I figured mtest would slow it down. Maybe I’ll give it a try when I’m done with optimize t…..but it’s out of stock at moment daaamit!! Dps is out too

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I read dht is needed for beard growth so I figured mtest would slow it down. Maybe I’ll give it a try when I’m done with optimize t…..but it’s out of stock at moment daaamit!! Dps is out too
It definitely hasn't slowed it down. I thought you were asking if it had sped it up and I hadn't thought about it, but it very well might have because my beard has been much fuller in the last few years that it ever was in my life before then.

You may have read that DHT is needed for beard growth which is true, but that doesn't mean that reducing DHT is going to slow it down at all because the amount of it needed for that reason is so minimal. Even prescription DHT blockers have been shown to have little or no negative impact on beard growth.

On the other hand, there is no clinical research that I'm aware of that shows that reducing DHT will increase beard growth, but most of the beard growth/health formulas on the market have DHT reducing ingredients in them, so the real world feedback would seem to indicate that DHT blockers have no negative impact on beard growth and may have positive ones.

If you think about it, if DHT reducing ingredients slowed down beard growth, then almost anyone that takes a good prostate support formula or medication would be negatively effected in that regard, and that's just not the case.

The particular ingredient that you're referring to is included in M-Test to help increase free testosterone levels and any DHT reducing properties would be in a good way - as in supporting prostate health.

-----------------------

M-test should be back in very soon, its in the current production lineup in process. DPS must have just ran out because they had it in stock the last time I looked which was over the weekend. It's a very popular product and a couple of large wholesale orders + the Black Friday sales had put us out of stock on it, but it'll be back very soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we will be extending the New Years Sale thru Sunday, January 8th.

SNS-NewYear-2023(A1Extended)-500x500.png

CEL-NewYear2023(B1-Extended)-500x500.png

MA-NewYear2023(A1-Extended)-500x500.png

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Thanks Steve - I was hoping you would do this! Didnt get a chance to order everything yet and was worried I'd miss the sale opportunity.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks Steve - I was hoping you would do this! Didnt get a chance to order everything yet and was worried I'd miss the sale opportunity.
Thank you for the kind words and you're welcome, I'm glad that extending it was able to help you.