sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the July 4th Sale is now live. Sale ends Wednesday, July 7th.

Coupon code: july4th30

July4Sale-FlagLogo-2021-500x500.png

CEL-July4-2021-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, I apologize that we do have a lot of out of stocks on the CEL side for this sale.

We have Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex in transit to us so if anyone wants to buy those, pm me and I can make sure you can order them at the discount. They just may not ship until later in the week.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, im going for it. Ive found this reshipping company called ShopUSA which promises be able to get all goods into Sweden. So i took advantage of this sale to see if it indeed works!

I bought some of the new goodies and some of the old stars.
Will be REALLY interesting to see how this goes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ I'm really curious about that too. I hope the shipping place works out as that could be a great future option.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^ I'm really curious about that too. I hope the shipping place works out as that could be a great future option.
Yeah if would be so awesome to be able to just order all the new stuff the second they come out. Instead of waiting for the slow EU distributors to understand how great the new products are.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah if would be so awesome to be able to just order all the new stuff the second they come out. Instead of waiting for the slow EU distributors to understand how great the new products are.
Hopefully it arrives there safely and quickly. I'm excited to see too.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
In for 3 Focus XT caffeine free, had a bit of a health scare, going from a 300mg preworkout and several cups of coffee a day to no caffeine, so it's been real lol. Over a week in now, starting to feel a bit more "normal" gonna give this a try. Thanks for the solid discount!!!!

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Trying to place an order on the CEL page but is says "july4th30" coupon has expired.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks interesting. How much they charge?
The account if free and they only charge for shipping. This is my first order so ill give more info when its gone thru.
They also handle all custom stuff, so hopefully that means it will be fast and pain free.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trying to place an order on the CEL page but is says "july4th30" coupon has expired.
Try it again. It showed active but I updated it again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer