sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday sales are now live.

Save 30% off on all SNS and CEL products, including already discounted stacks.

AnabolicMindsNewsletter-SNS-BlackFriday-600x1000v2-RevisedRenders.png

AnabolicMindsNewsletter-CEL-BlackFriday-600x1000v1-RevisedRenders.png

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any new word on Joint Support XT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any new word on Joint Support XT?
All the raw materials are in and its in the production lineup. I hate giving ETA's because so many things can happen. I would hope a couple of weeks but I've been hoping that for awhile now; so I'll say hopefully by end of year.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will the Super Swole three pack for $99 be available during the black friday sale? Would love to stock up.

Thanks in advance.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will the Super Swole three pack for $99 be available during the black friday sale? Would love to stock up.

Thanks in advance.
We are out of stock of the Cosmic Candy flavor at the moment and only have a few units of the other two in stock. If you're okay with picking a different flavor than Cosmic Candy, pm me and I can help you complete a purchase.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
We are out of stock of the Cosmic Candy flavor at the moment and only have a few units of the other two in stock. If you're okay with picking a different flavor than Cosmic Candy, pm me and I can help you complete a purchase.
Fantastic. PM coming your way!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nvmd. Had something else in cart
I got confused and checked the math and that is the right price for the 3 pack with the sale :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday sales are now live.

Save 30% off on all SNS and CEL products, including already discounted stacks.

View attachment 199703

View attachment 199704

Any way to combine orders to save on shipping if we're looking at both SNS and CEL products?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any way to combine orders to save on shipping if we're looking at both SNS and CEL products?
Unfortunately, that's something we don't have the capability to do because the websites are completely separate so there's no way to do that from a functionality standpoint. I wish we could.

If you do place orders from both sites and wind up paying shipping, email me your order confirmation and I'll throw something in like a Focus XT water bottle or shirt.

(I don't post email address publicly because of spam bot stuff but anyone that needs it that doesn't have it is welcome to pm me for it).

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, that's something we don't have the capability to do because the websites are completely separate so there's no way to do that from a functionality standpoint. I wish we could.

If you do place orders from both sites and wind up paying shipping, email me your order confirmation and I'll throw something in like a Focus XT water bottle or shirt.

(I don't post email address publicly because of spam bot stuff but anyone that needs it that doesn't have it is welcome to pm me for it).
Haha i was literally going to ask the same thing it would be very desirable since you guys don't do any deals for international customers. To order separately from both sites would wind up costing me ~$100 in shipping, compare that to other websites where its free, i can't really justify it.

Shame there isn't a way to merge the website, competitive edge solutions coming at ya.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha i was literally going to ask the same thing it would be very desirable since you guys don't do any deals for international customers. To order separately from both sites would wind up costing me ~$100 in shipping, compare that to other websites where its free, i can't really justify it.

Shame there isn't a way to merge the website, competitive edge solutions coming at ya.
Agreed, it would be nice to make that happen especially for us international customers

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Vasoforce XT already sold out everywhere! Any chance of getting more stock for sale?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The shipping rates that we charge are the actual shipping rates as determined by UPS/USPS. It's their shipping software that calculates the rates. We never mark up shipping.

International customers are always welcome to message or email me and I'll be glad to see what I can do as far as a shipping quote for a combined order.

Agreed, it would be nice to make that happen especially for us international customers
I'm glad to try to help in any way I can. International customers can email or pm me and I'll be glad to try to figure out a way to help with a combined shipping quote.

But we won't be combining the sites because that would be terribly confusing for a lot of customers. While many on AM know of the connection, 95%+ of our customer base doesn't and SNS and CEL have two different customer bases in a lot of cases.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vasoforce XT already sold out everywhere! Any chance of getting more stock for sale?
There won't be any back in stock in time for this sale but I'll make sure we do a sale on that when we do get it back in since it wasn't able to be part of this one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any stock of thermagize xt coming in for this?
Same situation as the VasoForce XT. It won't be back in stock in time for this sale but when it does come back in, I'll make sure there's a sale on it.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Going to ge 2 bottles of m-test and two bottles of anabolic effect, and two stano plex. Ive never ran stano plex anything I should know about?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well, just picked up the SNS Immune Support & Anxiety stack, Cissus, and Inhibit-E. Will post up if I do decide to pick up some CEL as well. Happy Thanksgiving!

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The shipping rates that we charge are the actual shipping rates as determined by UPS/USPS. It's their shipping software that calculates the rates. We never mark up shipping.

International customers are always welcome to message or email me and I'll be glad to see what I can do as far as a shipping quote for a combined order.

I'm glad to try to help in any way I can. International customers can email or pm me and I'll be glad to try to figure out a way to help with a combined shipping quote.

But we won't be combining the sites because that would be terribly confusing for a lot of customers. While many on AM know of the connection, 95%+ of our customer base doesn't and SNS and CEL have two different customer bases in a lot of cases.
Hey mate, sorry if you thought i was implying you mark up shipping, that wasn't my intention.
As an example though to get one bottle I'm looking at $17 USD (23 AUD) or for 6 $40 USD (54AUD) through SNS which isn't the end of the world, sucks if i only want small quantities. Where as through CEL for 1 bottle shipping is $72 USD (97 AUD).

I'll shoot you a PM though mate and try my luck.

Appreciate the reply

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, just picked up the SNS Immune Support & Anxiety stack, Cissus, and Inhibit-E. Will post up if I do decide to pick up some CEL as well. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey mate, sorry if you thought i was implying you mark up shipping, that wasn't my intention.
As an example though to get one bottle I'm looking at $17 USD (23 AUD) or for 6 $40 USD (54AUD) through SNS which isn't the end of the world, sucks if i only want small quantities. Where as through CEL for 1 bottle shipping is $72 USD (97 AUD).

I'll shoot you a PM though mate and try my luck.

Appreciate the reply
Check to make sure it is the same shipping option. At one time, we had an issue with the CEL site defaulting to an expedited shipping method for international orders. It wasn't anything we selected on our end, it's just the software that does it when there's an update sometimes. If it's doing it again, I'll be glad to forward the problem to the website people.

But I'm glad to get you or anyone an international shipping quote.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Going to ge 2 bottles of m-test and two bottles of anabolic effect, and two stano plex. Ive never ran stano plex anything I should know about?
I think Stano-Plex is a great product. Most people run it for 6 to 8 weeks. I would start off with 1 capsule per day the first week and then up it to 2 caps per day after that. Some people go up to 3 caps per day but imo I don't think that's necessary unless you're an advanced user.

I think Stano-Plex stacks great with M-Test and the three that you purchased would also be a great stack together. Do you plan on running them together or separate/staggered?

josun

Awards
  • Established
I think Stano-Plex is a great product. Most people run it for 6 to 8 weeks. I would start off with 1 capsule per day the first week and then up it to 2 caps per day after that. Some people go up to 3 caps per day but imo I don't think that's necessary unless you're an advanced user.

I think Stano-Plex stacks great with M-Test and the three that you purchased would also be a great stack together. Do you plan on running them together or separate/staggered?
Im gonna run them together. Should I get three bottles of each or two?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im gonna run them together. Should I get three bottles of each or two?
For me, I would do 3 M-Test because I would be using it after as well.
If you are going with 2 caps Stano-Plex per day, then 2 bottles would be enough BUT the 3 pack special is a better deal, especially with the 30% off sale.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sales are extended through midnight Sunday, December 6th.

AnabolicMindsNewsletter-SNS-CyberMonday-600x1000v1.png

AnabolicMindsNewsletter-CEL-CyberMonday-600x1000v2.png