LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice black friday deals here at two great companies!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took advantage of this and ordered through your SNS site for the first time. Just one quick question; is it normal to not receive a confirmation of order email? I just want to make sure I didn’t do something incorrect. The transaction shows up on my bank account so I did that part right lol

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took advantage of this and ordered through your SNS site for the first time. Just one quick question; is it normal to not receive a confirmation of order email? I just want to make sure I didn’t do something incorrect. The transaction shows up on my bank account so I did that part right lol

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One company I wouldn't ever worry about. I am sure they were just swamped with orders. Even if something would happen, they would more than make up for it.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One company I wouldn't ever worry about. I am sure they were just swamped with orders. Even if something would happen, they would more than make up for it.
Oh yea I trust the company I just want to catch it if anything is wrong. I accidentally ordered through the AM app through the above link. I went to see if I got an email, no email, went to go back to the app to save the order number and of course the app glitches. I never order through the app but I got caught up in a good deal lol

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI: Anabolic Effect is cheaper at dps for 2 bottles with shipping.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is awesome. Great code to try out some great new products and of course the ones that have always been great/

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DPS also ships really fast. I don’t know if I’m close to a warehouse or just how they get down but it’s next day if I order early in the day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778

They may be manually generated, but we'll try get the boss man to answer this :)

Eiter way, it'll get squared away for you

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778

They may be manually generated, but we'll try get the boss man to answer this :)

Eiter way, it'll get squared away for you
I appreciate it!

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Was gonna order thinking that an additional 30% off of the SNS sale price would make for some smoking deals until I checked other sites... Heck even Amazon's regular prices are better...

X-Gels
SNS: Retail $79.99, on sale for $49.99. Assuming 30% off stacks, price comes down to $35. But gotta pay for shipping.

Amazon: $38.81

Free fast shipping w prime and easy returns/refunds when needed.

-Blesum

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The website generates a confirmation email but a lot of times that email goes to peoples spam folders. Apparently the word nutrition triggers a lot of spam folders. You will also receive an email with tracking when an order ships but that too frequently goes to spam folders so just keep a look out for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You'll find it to be the case with most all company direct websites that sometimes re-sellers may offer better sale prices on some things and then the company direct sales will be better on others.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You'll find it to be the case with most all company direct websites that sometimes re-sellers may offer better sale prices on some things and then the company direct sales will be better on others.
I appreciate it! I got the alien flavor bundle of focus xt coming my way. Looking forward to it!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate it! I got the alien flavor bundle of focus xt coming my way. Looking forward to it!
Let us know how you like it. I think all three of the flavors are great.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also got my coworker (who's a hot chick) to grab Focus XT off your site yesterday for the BF sale. I put you guys OVER.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also got my coworker (who's a hot chick) to grab Focus XT off your site yesterday for the BF sale. I put you guys OVER.
Does that mean you'll be posting picture of her holding the Focus XT container? :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to let you guys know all three alien flavors are awesome. Great job guys!
Stoked to hear you are enjoying them. I should be getting mine in soon. Shipping takes forever when you live on an island lol

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Cyber Mon order came a few days ago from DPS and though I still have 4 jars of
Cissus-XT in my stash I couldn't pass up 35% on one of my favorite joint supplements ;)
and at 25% I snatched 2 jars of M-Test to run sometime much later next year but I
figured since it was on my to try list might as well grab it at 25%off :) One thing about
DPS I've shopped with them for MANY years and if I call and place an order on the phone
that package is in front of my door the very next day. I'm in NY and they are in PA but still
it's amazing how they get their stuff to me so fast.
20191205_201812.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dps is great .. I’m also in NY and I get it next day if I order before 11am.

Nice stash .. cissus is awesome, have you have tried sns joint support ?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dps is great .. I’m also in NY and I get it next day if I order before 11am.

Nice stash .. cissus is awesome, have you have tried sns joint support ?
I haven't but I do take a bunch of other supplements for joint and tendons such as glucosamine,
chondroitin,msm,tumeric,tart cherry,fish oil, microlactin, and I top it off with cissus.;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to let you guys know all three alien flavors are awesome. Great job guys!
Thank you for sharing. I'm glad that you like them.