sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving week.

I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS and Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sale is now live.

Save 30% off on all SNS and Competitive Edge Labs products, including already discounted stacks and multi-unit deal pricing.

AMN-SNS-BlackFriday(2021)-600x1000.png

AMN-CEL-BlackFriday-600x1000v2-2021(1).png

In addition to the ongoing sale discount, I would like to encourage everyone to follow this thread and check back because we may throw in some other offers and things throughout the sale to keep things fun and exciting.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got excited seeing the Super Swole, sad I didn't stock up harder before it went OOS.

This is always an ideal time to stock up on this stuff, 3 bottles of Anabolic Effect for CHEAP.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got excited seeing the Super Swole, sad I didn't stock up harder before it went OOS.

This is always an ideal time to stock up on this stuff, 3 bottles of Anabolic Effect for CHEAP.
I'm sorry that it won't be back in stock for the sale.

The story on Super Swole has been an experience. Great product but we had some complaints about clumping bc of the GlycerPump so we reformulated to take that out. The original contract manufacturer making it got backed up to 24+ week lead times on flavored powders. We started working with a new place and it took awhile to get flavor samples right bc it has some really not so great tasting ingredients. By the time we got it right, they had changed their lead time to 18 to 24 weeks. So we recently started working on flavor samples with 2 more places. One situation that I can't discuss publicly that will put us in a great situation with flavored powders but it will just take a few more weeks to get the samples right hopefully.

But hopefully Super Swole will be returning right around the beginning of 2022 :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any ETA on Anabolic Effect?
It probably will be a couple of weeks before its back in stock.

DPS has a great price on it if as part of their Black Friday sales and have it in stock.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
It probably will be a couple of weeks before its back in stock.

DPS has a great price on it if as part of their Black Friday sales and have it in stock.
I know, they don't ship internationally :( but thank you still!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What place is this?
A1 Supplements is what he's referring to. If you see people here call it the steak sauce place, its because they're not supposed to mention some non-sponsor retailers and there is a popular steak sauce in the US named A1 haha.

I didn't know they ship internationally. If they do, great place to order.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
and when u posted that looks like people grabbed it quickly and out of stock now

but yea steak sauce is a great trusting store

posted there as well
Strong Supplement Shop has it in stock as well but I'm not sure if they have any codes that work for discounts on it as part of their sales.

I like Strong but I really wish they would do a better job of trying to really promote the products and be competitive with other retailers pricing, especially during things like Black Friday sales.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
and when u posted that looks like people grabbed it quickly and out of stock now

but yea steak sauce is a great trusting store

posted there as well
Anabolic Effect is also on Amazon for 43.98 for any of the Canadian or international customers they will ship to. I have no idea how that works in terms of Amazon shipping internationally.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
Anabolic Effect is also on Amazon for 43.98 for any of the Canadian or international customers they will ship to. I have no idea how that works in terms of Amazon shipping internationally.
I've to say I was scratching my head with the steak sauce tip haha.

I really don't think retailers like to discount these type of supplements very much, specially as high as these other BF deals, or maybe I could be wrong?

A1 was definitely something like I was hoping, these 25% / 30% off for us international guys make ALL the difference as we most likely will pay customs too, so basically that discount will cover shipping cost and not much else.

Maybe next time

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've to say I was scratching my head with the steak sauce tip haha.

I really don't think retailers like to discount these type of supplements very much, specially as high as these other BF deals, or maybe I could be wrong?

A1 was definitely something like I was hoping, these 25% / 30% off for us international guys make ALL the difference as we most likely will pay customs too, so basically that discount will cover shipping cost and not much else.

Maybe next time
When we get it back in stock, I'll do something for you all that are international customers that can't take advantage of the deals now on it. I'll run the same or close sale on it - just remind me when you see it back in stock.

We do our best not to run out of things but in today's world, its just impossible with all the supply chain issues. And especially with as many products as we have.

Havaiei

Havaiei

Awards
When we get it back in stock, I'll do something for you all that are international customers that can't take advantage of the deals now on it. I'll run the same or close sale on it - just remind me when you see it back in stock.

We do our best not to run out of things but in today's world, its just impossible with all the supply chain issues. And especially with as many products as we have.
Ofc, I get it, nowadays it's impossible to control these things. And thank YOU, will definitely much appreciate that!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ofc, I get it, nowadays it's impossible to control these things. And thank YOU, will definitely much appreciate that!!!
No problem at all. I'm glad to help in any way that I can :)