SNS CLA?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It has been around a while and I have never used any cla. SNS sells my guess a quality product for cheap. Am I completely wasting my time? Any SNS reps comments. Have read alot of the studies so not looking for a study, real world reviews.
Thank you

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly there’s some conflicting evidence on CLA but I have seen good results when taking SNS CLA with appropriate diet. I’ve never taken it when not dieting but it is a nice little non stim addition

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if your expectations are appropriate you will be happy with it. A lot of people will say it does not work at all. If you want tonrun it for a month, you may not see much.

I ran it at 6-9 grams a daybfor 6 months once, with no dietijg when I was very obese. First month or two I probably only lost a couple pounds and didn't notice much. I probably would have said it was junk and not used it again but I jad a ton of it and kept using it. By the end of 6 months I was probably down 10-12 pounds. That doesn't seem like much, but I had a bad diet and didn't change anything else. I would run it more if I had the extra cash for it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah evidence is definitely up and down. Then add potential placebo results and real results it gets even tougher to decide. Like I said it is a cheap option but I am not made of money to waste. Lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmhhh yeah alot of mixed reviews out there .. me personally never tested bulk by itself

I have ran it before and thought it was decent but might have been other stuff mixed in as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could also pick up a bottle of it and run it for a month to see how it treats you. If you don’t like it then you never have to use it again.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if your expectations are appropriate you will be happy with it. A lot of people will say it does not work at all. If you want tonrun it for a month, you may not see much.

I ran it at 6-9 grams a daybfor 6 months once, with no dietijg when I was very obese. First month or two I probably only lost a couple pounds and didn't notice much. I probably would have said it was junk and not used it again but I jad a ton of it and kept using it. By the end of 6 months I was probably down 10-12 pounds. That doesn't seem like much, but I had a bad diet and didn't change anything else. I would run it more if I had the extra cash for it.
That's the thing. IME, CLA does work, but you have to dose it way higher than most people do and it's for sure a long term thing.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So 6g a day for 3 months enough time? Not looking for anything crazy just additional leaning.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you'll get some results, but it won't be life changing.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hear you. Don't have high expectations for anything, realistic thinking. Been burned from supplements with unrealistic thinking.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think most of us have haha. With anything legal and natural for weight loss, if you can lose an extra .25-.5 pounds a week, that's a huge win.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So 6g a day for 3 months enough time? Not looking for anything crazy just additional leaning.
This should be good. Like others said nothing crazy but a great aide to a better diet.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Love my CLA!! 6G a day for life. Definitely notice a difference using it

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t personally used it but it looks like the general consensus is longer the better with CLA. I’ve browsed the interwebs (series of tubes providing information) and it really seems mixed! IMO I would just give SNS CLA a shot and report back! I’m interested

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From everything I have read in the past, CLA is not really going to make that much of a difference in body comp.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will put in a order eventually and run for 3-4 months and keep posted if I notice anything.