• RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
Anti-Aging, Longevity, Vitality, & Virility

Cistanche XT (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Cistanche XT print (60caps) SUPP FACTS.png

350 Mg. Cistanche (as C30X™)

30% Echinacoside

Cistanche is an adaptogenic and restorative tonic herb that has been used for centuries primarily for its natural testosterone, libido, virility, and vitality benefits.

Cistanche XT contains C30X™, an ultra-potent Cistanche Extract that contains a minimum 30% Echinacoside for maximum results.

Cistanche XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Testosterone Booster
  • Increased Libido & Vitality
  • Improved Strength & Performance
  • Powerful Anti-Aging Herb
  • Healthy Inflammatory Response
  • Longevity & Anti-Aging Properties
  • Skin & Beauty Health & Detoxification
  • Antioxidant & Neuroprotective Properties
  • to a Minimum 30% Echinacoside
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
  • Do you feel like you’ve lost your mojo?
  • Is your libido on the decline or non-existent?
  • Do you lack the umph that you once had?
  • Are you sick and tired of feeling down and tired?
  • Do you feel like you’re stuck in a rut and just aren’t yourself anymore?
^^^ If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then Cistanche XT may be right for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Cistanche XT can be taken with SNS Optimize-T, Furosap® XT, Spilanthes XT, Tongkat Ali XT, Anacyclus XT, Libido Boost XT, or a wide variety of other SNS products for improve synergistic results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cistanche XT - Intro Sale:

For a limited time, save 15% off on Cistanche XT including already discounted Cistanche XT multi-packs and stacks.

Coupon code: cistanchext15

Coupon code valid until midnight EST March 31st or while supplies last.

Cistanche XT:
-
Regular Price: 34.99
- Sale Price with Coupon Code: 29.74 (save 5.25)

Cistanche XT - 3 Bottles
- Regular Price: 99.99 (save 4.98)
- Sale Price with Coupon Code: 84.99 (save an additional 15.00 for a total savings of 19.98)

Cistanche XT - 6 Bottles
- Regular Price: 179.99 (save 29.95)
- Sale Price with Coupon Code: 152.99 (save an additional 27.00 for a total savings of 56.95)

Cistanche XT - 12 Bottles
- Regular Price: 329.99 (save 89.89)
- Sale Price with Coupon Code: 280.49 (save an additional 49.50 for a total savings of 139.39)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As an Additional Bonus:

Buy a Cistanche XT - 3 bottle multi-pack - Receive 1 free bottle of your choice of:

• CLA Xtreme - 100 softgels
  • Garcinia Cambogia (60% HCA) - 90 caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Extract - 90 caps
  • RK-125 - 180 caps
  • RK-500 Xtreme - 90 caps
  • Taurine Powder - 300 grams
  • Vitamin C Powder - 500 grams
  • Yohimbine 2.5 - 100 caps
Buy a Cistanche Support XT - 6 bottle multi-pack - Receive 3 free bottles of your choice of:
  • RK-125 - 180 caps
Buy a Cistanche XT - 12 bottle multi-pack - Receive 6 free bottles of your choice of the below products AND a free bottle of a surprise new release (you will be contacted to pick between upcoming new releases that are in stock and ready to ship)
  • RK-125 - 180 caps
You can mix and match free product choices.

Important:
- You must include your free product selection(s) in your order notes.
- This is an absolute must because we typically ship the same or next business day and this is what will let the warehouse team know to include the free items with your order.
- If you forget and email us later, we will do our best to get them added but if they have already shipped or are packed to ship, then we may have to include your free units on your next order.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice this will stack so well with recomp20.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll have to try this, I'm not sure I've had a product with it. I have 6 months of AXT and Optimize set up though, haha.
people love this stuff back in the day .. theres few threads here. Most popular was stacking with Anacylus , Fadogia

there used to be a product with this and lohdra bark which i havent tried solo .. but this C30X is the best u can get

uncle-rico

Awards
Love this stuff! My bottle from ND is running low, so perfect timing to stock up on this.

uncle-rico

Awards
I never ran it solo, but I added it a few times to the main stuff I'm using and it always gave me a nice libido increase.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll have to try this, I'm not sure I've had a product with it. I have 6 months of AXT and Optimize set up though, haha.
AXT has 350mg of C30X already. Steve can probably comment on if adding a cap to AXT is worth it.

Since the dosing on the bottle of C30X says one 350mg cap daily, I’d say use it separate from AXT but that’s just my opinion

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Btw Steve, I think this could potentially make a great addition to VitalityPlex XT (alongside PrimaVie, RhodioLife, G70X Ginseng, and Bionutricia Tongkat) that you didn’t know you were making yet :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does this make you tired/chilled out?
Going to preface this with the usual disclaimer that many adaptogenic compounds like this have different effects for different people depending on what you take it with, etc.

That said, I do feel in my experience that cistanche boosts my "vitality" and tends to give me a bit more energy. Not in a super stimulatory fashion, but generally I feel stronger and have a bit more energy throughout the day.

I don't have particular experience with this extract in isolation though!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're good to go anyway then because you already are getting 350 mg. Cistanche in Anabolic XT :)

That sounds like an incredible stack. I do Optimize-T and M-Test daily and Anabolic XT will be joining them as soon as I can workout again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does this make you tired/chilled out?
Some people may find it mentally calming in a focused type way but it wouldn't make you tired. If anything, some people feel more energetic from it; not a stimulant type energy, but a feel better type energy.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AXT has 350mg of C30X already. Steve can probably comment on if adding a cap to AXT is worth it.

Since the dosing on the bottle of C30X says one 350mg cap daily, I’d say use it separate from AXT but that’s just my opinion
Anabolic XT has 350 mg. and Cloma-Plex has 300 mg. and some people are really, really enjoying taking the 2 together.

So, I don't think there would be any hard at all in adding a capsule of Cistanche XT on top of either of them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how about stacking with axt? 700mg too much?
I was typing my reply above while you posted that haha.

Anabolic XT has 350 mg. and Cloma-Plex has 300 mg. and some people are really, really enjoying taking the 2 together.

So, I don't think there would be any hard at all in adding a capsule of Cistanche XT on top of either of them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Going to preface this with the usual disclaimer that many adaptogenic compounds like this have different effects for different people depending on what you take it with, etc.

That said, I do feel in my experience that cistanche boosts my "vitality" and tends to give me a bit more energy. Not in a super stimulatory fashion, but generally I feel stronger and have a bit more energy throughout the day.

I don't have particular experience with this extract in isolation though!
Great post and I completely agree. Our feedback on Cistanche XT so far indicates exactly how you explained it - feeling more invigorated and having a better daily energy level and overall feeling better; but not in a stimulant way.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Btw Steve, I think this could potentially make a great addition to VitalityPlex XT (alongside PrimaVie, RhodioLife, G70X Ginseng, and Bionutricia Tongkat) that you didn’t know you were making yet :)
I would buy that for sure!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would buy that for sure!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stacking Anabolic XT and Optimize-T would give one that combination plus a lot more, except for the Rhodiola part.

I like the name Vitality XT (the Plex would be optional).

I had thought about doing an anti-aging type test booster if we do the anti-aging/longevity brand that we're thinking about doing - but on the other hand, Optimize-T is pretty much perfect for that. We may could make a slightly modified one though and add this is because I think with the anti-aging/longevity brand, I'm not going to be as concerned about where the price point lands, I'm just going to do the ultimate product for its respective class; but Optimize-T really almost is that anyway.

You are a bigger fan of RhodioLife than me haha. I don't dislike it, I just don't know that it offers anything better than regular Rhodiola std. the same way or better and the trend now days seems to be going towards a higher salidroside percentage.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stacking Anabolic XT and Optimize-T would give one that combination plus a lot more, except for the Rhodiola part.

I had thought about doing an anti-aging type test booster if we do the anti-aging/longevity brand that we're thinking about doing - but on the other hand, Optimize-T is pretty much perfect for that. We may could make a slightly modified one though and add this is because I think with the anti-aging/longevity brand, I'm not going to be as concerned about where the price point lands, I'm just going to do the ultimate product for its respective class; but Optimize-T really almost is that anyway.

You are a bigger fan of RhodioLife than me haha. I don't dislike it, I just don't know that it offers anything better than regular Rhodiola std. the same way or better and the trend now days seems to be going towards a higher salidroside percentage.
Vitaly was the name a of famous youtuber that went crazy and beat a women, I think, i would stay away from that name lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 is this the Libido supplement we were talking about ??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vitaly was the name a of famous youtuber that went crazy and beat a women, I think, i would stay away from that name lol
His name was Vitaly wasn't it?

For the product, we were talking about Vitality - as it a benefit from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 is this the Libido supplement we were talking about ??
This one is good for libido, but I think you're thinking of Libido Boost XT which isn't out yet. That's going to be a comprehensive formula product to help with libido and a few more aspects of sexual health and fun aspects.

Reactions: jh1
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This one is good for libido, but I think you're thinking of Libido Boost XT which isn't out yet. That's going to be a comprehensive formula product to help with libido and a few more aspects of sexual health and fun aspects.
Yes, that was it. Thank you!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We had so many people ask for this one that I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more participation.

It's starting off selling pretty well, I'm just surprised that more people aren't talking about it in the thread.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

This whole time I’ve mentioned RhodioLife… I actually meant RhodioPrime (6% salidroside). This is why I just post recommendations and don’t actually formulate

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This whole time I’ve mentioned RhodioLife… I actually meant RhodioPrime (6% salidroside). This is why I just post recommendations and don’t actually formulate
Okay, that makes a LOT more sense now.

You've mentioned it in past thread and past instances too - and I thought for some reason you had some liking for some reason to Rhodiolife and I never wanted to come off negative in how I replied to you about it, but always wondered why in the world you liked that one haha. 😂:ROFLMAO:

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have also used cistanche pre-bed. helps with deeper sleep also increased my libido decent amount. I would say this; nothing comes close to fadogia for testicular fullness, aggression / androgenicity. high dosing 2% eurycomanone tongkat is close second.

Anabolic XT is amazing and I am recomping on it without much diet/training change - seems magical actually.

If I had to design a androgenic herb stack preworkout - I would do Fadogia, 2% eurycomanone Tongkat(600mg), Cistanche, Butea superba, Black ginger, cordyceps, magnesium glycinate, zinc, L-carnitine, beet root..

Last edited:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have also used cistanche pre-bed. helps with deeper sleep also increased my libido decent amount. I would say this; nothing comes close to fadogia for testicular fullness, aggression / androgenicity. high dosing 2% eurycomanone tongkat is close second.

Anabolic XT is amazing and I am recomping on it without much diet/training change - seems magical actually.

If I had to design a androgenic herb stack preworkout - I would do Fadogia, 2% eurycomanone Tongkat(600mg), Cistanche, Butea superba, Black ginger, cordyceps, magnesium glycinate, zinc, L-carnitine, beet root..
I honestly never heard of Cistanche until I saw it over at DPS today. I've been looking up info on it and trying
to see of any feedback and most I've seen is stacking it with other herbals that you mentioned above. I'm curious
if anyone has tried it on it's own for at least a month to see what it does on it's own. So far the feedback I've seen
is that it helps to almost enhance the effects of the other herbals taken with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly never heard of Cistanche until I saw it over at DPS today. I've been looking up info on it and trying
to see of any feedback and most I've seen is stacking it with other herbals that you mentioned above. I'm curious
if anyone has tried it on it's own for at least a month to see what it does on it's own. So far the feedback I've seen
is that it helps to almost enhance the effects of the other herbals taken with it.
That's interesting because before coming out with Cistanche XT, I researched Cistanche very extensively for a long time and I have never seen anything about it increasing the effects of other herbals.

Cistanche in general is a very well researched and popular ingredient, its one of the single ingredients that we'd had the most requests to offer in the last year. It has a variety of different potential benefits and it is popular in different segments of the market for different reasons - natural testosterone/libido support, mood support, anti-aging/longevity benefits, and some brands sell it specifically marketed for immune support benefits.

It is an ingredient in both Anabolic XT and Cloma-Plex, and we had a lot of people asking for us to make it as a single ingredient.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's interesting because before coming out with Cistanche XT, I researched Cistanche very extensively for a long time and I have never seen anything about it increasing the effects of other herbals.

Cistanche in general is a very well researched and popular ingredient, its one of the single ingredients that we'd had the most requests to offer in the last year. It has a variety of different potential benefits and it is popular in different segments of the market for different reasons - natural testosterone/libido support, mood support, anti-aging/longevity benefits, and some brands sell it specifically marketed for immune support benefits.

It is an ingredient in both Anabolic XT and Cloma-Plex, and we had a lot of people asking for us to make it as a single ingredient.
I read feedback on another site that sells herbals where customers said that they felt Tong Kat, Fadogia,and
other libido enhancing herbals felt like they kicked in better when they added Cistanche. Like I said I have
no clue about this herb and I just found out about it yesterday so I was just curious.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read feedback on another site that sells herbals where customers said that they felt Tong Kat, Fadogia,and
other libido enhancing herbals felt like they kicked in better when they added Cistanche. Like I said I have
no clue about this herb and I just found out about it yesterday so I was just curious.
If it does that, that's cool too - but that's not a claim that I would make just because I haven't seen any evidence to back that up.

In the sense of it helping other things like Tongkat or Fadogia 'work better', I think it would make a great stack with those and Spilanthes as well and the methods of action could be synergistic - I thought you were saying that it was some type of enhancement herb as in making all herbals work better, which wouldn't be the case.

I think it makes perfect sense for someone to feel like other testosterone and libido boosting herbs work better when stacking with Cistanche bc Cistanche has similar effects.

I hope that makes sense.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it does that, that's cool too - but that's not a claim that I would make just because I haven't seen any evidence to back that up.

In the sense of it helping other things like Tongkat or Fadogia 'work better', I think it would make a great stack with those and Spilanthes as well and the methods of action could be synergistic - I thought you were saying that it was some type of enhancement herb as in making all herbals work better, which wouldn't be the case.

I think it makes perfect sense for someone to feel like other testosterone and libido boosting herbs work better when stacking with Cistanche bc Cistanche has similar effects.

I hope that makes sense.
Exactly what you mentioned so Cistanche is something I will be trying in the future as well as Black Ginger.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly what you mentioned so Cistanche is something I will be trying in the future as well as Black Ginger.
I think that's a good combination.

Anabolic XT actually has Cistanche, Black Ginger, Spilanthes, and a lot more in it together.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think that's a good combination.

Anabolic XT actually has Cistanche, Black Ginger, Spilanthes, and a lot more in it together.
NIce Combo !!

Johnanthab178

Awards
I've heard many people comment how cistanche is bad for Hypertrophy as it's "Anti-Androgenic" and blocks AR activity in the hypothalamus. My question is, How true is this really? I've taken cistanche for years and never have any problems with it per sea. I love the addition of it in AXT and hope to continue to use it; However, there's a lot of people advising not to take it for bodybuilding/composition purposes. Thoughts??

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Relevant previous thread.

I think you need to qualify "a lot" of people. Saying a lot are advising probably isn't true and it is probably a small select handful of misinterpretations on reddit. Even when I see the threads that discuss it overall the threads still seem positive on the ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard many people comment how cistanche is bad for Hypertrophy as it's "Anti-Androgenic" and blocks AR activity in the hypothalamus. My question is, How true is this really? I've taken cistanche for years and never have any problems with it per sea. I love the addition of it in AXT and hope to continue to use it; However, there's a lot of people advising not to take it for bodybuilding/composition purposes. Thoughts??
Resolve10 gave a great reply above to this (thank you).

I agree with what he said - you need to quantify who 'a lot of people are' and a lot of the people that talk about things like this are on Reddit just repeating what other people have said; and frequently latch on to one line of a study that they either take out of context, don't understand, or are using it just to get reads/likes.

Anabolic XT and Cloma-Plex both contain it and we have great feedback on both.

Think about it like this - if we didn't think that the ingredient worked well in those products, then why would we include it? On our end, it ups the product cost to make quite a bit, so we would have every incentive not to add the ingredient bc it would increase profit % if that makes sense.

Sometimes people jump on these one-liners out of context and make a big deal out of them - but without ever stopping to think about that in context, even if something increases results by say a 8/10 scale in one way and reduces them by a 2/10 scale another way, that's still a huge net increase in potential gains. Also, its one of those things where in reality, if you did every single thing right - diet, exercise, never missed a meal or training, basically everything was perfect, you still wouldn't see diminished results - but no one does everything correctly, we all have room for improvement - and the people that use the misinformation scare tactics with ingredients, it would be better to focus on improving the other factors than to worry about stuff like this. I hope that makes sense.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The people saying that don’t fully understand. Yes, it technically does have an anti androgenic effect, but, like you said, in the hypothalamus. It literally blocks negative feedback from androgens. It will do the same thing people do with a SERM for PCT but it works on androgen receptors instead of estrogen. It does have positive effects for testosterone, but also has a lot of other benefits and is definitely great for bodybuilding purposes.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Echinacoside Isolated from Cistanche tubulosa Putatively Stimulates Growth Hormone Secretion via Activation of the Ghrelin Receptor

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Echinacoside Isolated from Cistanche tubulosa Putatively Stimulates Growth Hormone Secretion via Activation of the Ghrelin Receptor

Cistanche is a great ingredient and standardized for high % Echinacosides, like in Cistanche XT, it is good for so many more benefits than I think people realize.

Thanks for posting the link.