sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Support Healthy Mood, Focus, & Concentration!

Choline Citrate combines choline and citrate for optimal mental and physical performance.

Choline Citrate is a popular form of Choline that is commonly used to help support positive mood, focus, concentration, optimal mental performance, memory, and cognitive function. It is very commonly used as the foundation that other popular nootropic ingredients are added to.

Choline Citrate Highlights/Supports:
  • Positive Mood
  • Improved Focus
  • Mental Alertness
  • Concentration
  • Improved Memory
  • Enhanced Cognitive Function
  • Optimal Mental Performance
  • Optimal Physical Performance
Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Choline Citrate is a very versatile and can be stacked with SNS KannaEase, Stress & Anxiety Support, Huperzine A 99%, PEA-500 Xtreme, ALCAR-500, or a wide variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

Choline Citrate Rendering (FRONT).png

Choline Citrate Label Supplement Facts.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Choline Citrate is available on the SNS website now and is already shipping to retailers. It should be available at retailers next week. For a limited time, you can save 20% off on Choline Citrate with coupon code: cholinecitrate20

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a product that we had previously made and then discontinued because of clumping issues. We have started making it again because we've been asked so much to and included a note on the label about the clumping being harmless and just being the nature of this ingredient. And we are running it in small batches to try to eliminate the problem as much as possible.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha! I was just thinking I bought this years ago.

Why Choline citrate compared to other forms?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ha! I was just thinking I bought this years ago.

Why Choline citrate compared to other forms?
The reason that we brought it back was that we have had so many people ask us to.

The reason that we originally made it is because a lot of people prefer this form to other sources and its always been regarded as one of the best forms to use with racetams.

The reason you never see this in formulas (like the reason we don't use it in Focus XT) is because it clumps terribly. Which is why we're running this in very small runs now to try to avoid and also explaining on the label that the clumping is harmless and just the nature of the ingredient.

I'm definitely open to doing other types if people are interested. I used to want to do an Alpha GPC/Citicoline combination product but there didn't seem to be enough interest to make it worth it.

I started a thread yesterday in the nootropics section asking if there were any nootropic products/ingredients that anyone would like to see from us but haven't gotten any replies.

luckuyguy

Awards
The reason that we brought it back was that we have had so many people ask us to.

The reason that we originally made it is because a lot of people prefer this form to other sources and its always been regarded as one of the best forms to use with racetams.

The reason you never see this in formulas (like the reason we don't use it in Focus XT) is because it clumps terribly. Which is why we're running this in very small runs now to try to avoid and also explaining on the label that the clumping is harmless and just the nature of the ingredient.

I'm definitely open to doing other types if people are interested. I used to want to do an Alpha GPC/Citicoline combination product but there didn't seem to be enough interest to make it worth it.

I started a thread yesterday in the nootropics section asking if there were any nootropic products/ingredients that anyone would like to see from us but haven't gotten any replies.
What’s the choline yield of choline citrate?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is kind of the same as ALPHA GPC? Is there difference?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is kind of the same as ALPHA GPC? Is there difference?
You could say its kind of the same, but there is a difference. And its a lot less expensive.

I'll try to put together a small article or blog type thing on this over the weekend if I have time. If not, I'll try to at the beginning of the week.

It's not just the Choline that is significant on Choline Citrate; its how it acts together with the citrate as well.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is a product that we had previously made and then discontinued because of clumping issues. We have started making it again because we've been asked so much to and included a note on the label about the clumping being harmless and just being the nature of this ingredient. And we are running it in small batches to try to eliminate the problem as much as possible.
Desiccant packs or dry cards don't help?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Desiccant packs or dry cards don't help?
They do but it still clumps regardless. We did increase the card size for these now; but its just one of those ingredients that its going to clump a little no matter what you do about it. It doesn't affect the quality at all, but some people just don't know that.

It was really, really popular when the racetams were at their peak of popularity because its one of the best types to take with them; but most companies back then stopped offering it bc of the clumping.