sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone is doing well and having a great Valentines Day.

We've never done a Valentines Day sale in the past and just wanted to show our appreciation and surprise everyone this year by doing one.

SNS-Valentines2022-1200x400.png

CEL-Valentines2022-1960x640.png

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Nice! The 4 pack of Anabolic Effect is a sweet deal.

Fixed. That's what I get for watching tv while typing.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heck of a deal ...

Anabolic effect - 3 pack = $104.99

Anabolic effect - 4 pack = $125.99

code = valentinesday30
Free shipping as always on above $75 orders

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 When are we likely to see the peach flavor Focus XT (was it non-stim?)?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 When are we likely to see the peach flavor Focus XT (was it non-stim?)?
Honestly I didn't even remember mentioning this publicly yet. But yes, we will be doing a peach rings Focus XT Caffeine Free flavor but its going to be a couple of months. We have to get the existing flavors all back in stock and to proper stock levels first.

We have 3 new flavors lined up for the regular version as well. But same situation, we just have to prioritize getting the existing ones all back in stock and to inventory levels they need to be at.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you let us know what the 3 new flavors will be?
Not yet. That takes the fun out of it :)

If things go well, we plan on doing a lot of exciting things this year with Focus XT.

If there are any particular flavors you'd like to see from us, please let me know. I'm definitely open to ideas.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Wishing there was some Optimize-T available :( haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This isnt a bad deal bro

$69.98 for 2 pack

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not yet. That takes the fun out of it :)

If things go well, we plan on doing a lot of exciting things this year with Focus XT.

If there are any particular flavors you'd like to see from us, please let me know. I'm definitely open to ideas.
Bubble Gum. Snow Cone. Citrus Cooler.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry. We're hoping to have it back in stock next week or the week after next at the latest.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bubble Gum. Snow Cone. Citrus Cooler.
I was thinking about doing a Grape Bubblegum type flavor. Regular Bubblegum is interesting too.

I thought about Snow Cone but that's so open to interpretation as to what it is and could wind up being very similar to Rocket Pop. Was there a specific type flavor you were thinking for it?

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about doing a Grape Bubblegum type flavor. Regular Bubblegum is interesting too.

I thought about Snow Cone but that's so open to interpretation as to what it is and could wind up being very similar to Rocket Pop. Was there a specific type flavor you were thinking for it?
Grape bubblegum would be awesome!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thought I was in the SNS suggestion thread for a sec lol. Bubble Gum and Citrus Cooler sound awesome 🤘🤘
Any thread can be an SNS suggestion thread haha. I'm always open to ideas.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hard to explain snow cone flavoring. Cellucor makes a carbonated drink called Arctic Snow Cone and that is just delicious. Innovapharm makes an EAA powder that is Snow Cone and that is very good as well.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Peach rings caffeine free Focus XT? Yes please.

Need to decide what to order. For once my procrastination paid off almost picked up some AE at DPS but I'll probably stock up a bit with these deals (maybe a 3 or 4 pack prices are hard to pass up).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bazooka was nice with the little comic that was included.

Remember when baseball card packs had gum in them?!?
hells yea .. childhood was awesome

sad to see new generation is just all deep faced in these computer screens .. but i guess thats our future

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ha. I remember Big League Chew. I wish I could replicate Grape Hubba Bubba into a supplement haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Peach rings caffeine free Focus XT? Yes please.

Need to decide what to order. For once my procrastination paid off almost picked up some AE at DPS but I'll probably stock up a bit with these deals (maybe a 3 or 4 pack prices are hard to pass up).
Yeah, I didn't remember posting that publicly honestly lol. But that will be an upcoming flavor of Focus XT Caffeine Free I think. We almost have the flavor right, just needs a little tweaking.

And yeah, the 3 and 4 pack prices on Anabolic Effect are great. We're seeing more and more people using it for longer and longer cycles now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hard to explain snow cone flavoring. Cellucor makes a carbonated drink called Arctic Snow Cone and that is just delicious. Innovapharm makes an EAA powder that is Snow Cone and that is very good as well.
I've tried the Innovapharm Snow Cone flavor. I like it. It's just so close to a Rocket Pop flavor that I wasn't sure if it would be too similar.

I might start a thread for some flavor suggestions on Focus XT flavors. There are some cool things I want to do with Focus XT this year.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried the Innovapharm Snow Cone flavor. I like it. It's just so close to a Rocket Pop flavor that I wasn't sure if it would be too similar.

I might start a thread for some flavor suggestions on Focus XT flavors. There are some cool things I want to do with Focus XT this year.
Would you consider adding Eria Jarensis to Focus XT?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dayum these mofo's got good memory lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any ETA on Vaso6?
I'm not 100% sure when we will have it back in stock. It's in the production lineup, its just gotten bumped back a couple times.

In the meantime, DPS has some great deals on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Here's the post mentioning the peach: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/anyone-know-a-good-non-stim-nootropic-formula.326067/#post-6567656

Looking forward to when it arrives. . .
Thank you. I really appreciate that. I couldn't remember whether I did or had just meant to haha.

The last round of flavor samples was really good. I requested an updated sample with just a little stronger flavor so that should be pretty simple. The reason being that a lot of people like to mix Focus XT with more water and sip on it so we try for pretty strong flavors for example at 8 oz.; that way they're not too faint at 16 oz. I hope that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would you consider adding Eria Jarensis to Focus XT?
Yes and no. I'll try to get the Focus XT thread up tonight or tomorrow and then ask me in there and I'll go into more details. But basically it wouldn't go into the regular version but I've considered a higher stim version.

But for people wanting to add it, we offer Eria Jarensis in capsule form at 150 mg. per cap at a great price. That makes it easy to take or add Eria to anything they'd like to.

With the 30% off sale, that would make a bottle of Eria Jarensis be 20.99 ea.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 the 'Buy Now' button on the Energized Aminos page is broken 😉
As you know, that means we're out of stock of it unfortunately :cry:

We're doing everything that we can to get it back in stock as soon as possible. We had to switch flavored powder contract manufacturers bc many are so far behind in the industry. We just had the flavor samples on the Pink Star Candy and its even better than before. We also had the flavor samples on a new flavor that was fantastic. PO is in for both of those.

We're still waiting on samples of Strawberry Limeade and Mango Iced Tea but we're going to try to get the others back as fast as possible and then these two flavors as we go.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we received Lean Edge, Epi-Plex, and PCT Assist back in stock.