SNS, CEL, & Muscle Addiction - Memorial Day Sale - 20% to 30% off + Flash Sales!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are welcome. It is sincere!

That is kind of you, but that is okay. I bought everything from DPS. Honestly, the amount of things that I got is insane. Going to take awhile to go through what I already have anyway!
Thank you. I really do appreciate that.

I hope that you will enjoy the products. In case you're not familiar with it, save your order confirmations and bottles/labels for the Reload program if you would like to.

KlausCoin

Awards
GM!
these are amazing deals and will be loading up on the epiandro!

curious though as to why epiandro is getting discontinued freom muscle addiction and same with the stanoplex

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GM!
these are amazing deals and will be loading up on the epiandro!

curious though as to why epiandro is getting discontinued freom muscle addiction and same with the stanoplex
Thank you.

There is some debate and confusion in the industry on whether Epiandro as an ingredient is going to continue to be allowed to be available and still be considered compliant. When things like that happen, we tend to err on the side of caution.

Also, because of that confusion, some of the legit suppliers for the raw materials have already stopped making the raw materials, so legitimate raws are going to be a lot harder to come by.

Jeremy1

Awards
Thank you. I really do appreciate that.

I hope that you will enjoy the products. In case you're not familiar with it, save your order confirmations and bottles/labels for the Reload program if you would like to.

No I wasn't aware of this "Reload Program". Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will most definitely be taking advantage of this!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Xtreme Performance Gels Memorial Day Special is still active thru June 2nd as well.

Buy 200.00 worth of Xtreme Performance Gels products through any retailer, you can choose one of the following for free:
  • CurcuPrime Gel
  • DHEA-50 Gel
  • Epicatechin Gel
  • MitoBurn Gel
  • Pregnenolone Gel
  • Pump Gel
Full details and full Xtreme Performance Gels product information in this thread:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that I updated the original post to show that the sale is extended.

Sale extended thru midnight, June 2nd!

SNS-MemorialDaySale2024extended-1200x400.png

CEL-MemorialDaySale2024extended-1920x640.png

MA-MemorialDaySale2024extended-1920x640.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
says expired on sns website when I put in coupon
Try it again please. It shows active for me and we have had orders coming in. I refreshed the code on the backend just in case. May be a cache issue or something like that. Sorry for any inconvenience. Should definitely work now.

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Try it again please. It shows active for me and we have had orders coming in. I refreshed the code on the backend just in case. May be a cache issue or something like that. Sorry for any inconvenience. Should definitely work now.
working now...thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

WhatsaBench

Awards
So funny thing happened with my orders, the CEL and SNS orders had shipping labels from the other brand on them. Everything was right but my SNS stuff had a CEL shipping label and vice versa.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So funny thing happened with my orders, the CEL and SNS orders had shipping labels from the other brand on them. Everything was right but my SNS stuff had a CEL shipping label and vice versa.
Not sure what you mean there - if you mean that the tracking number on your SNS shipment was actually the label on the CEL box and vice versa, that could have easily happened, especially when extremely busy like during sale times and especially if the weights happen to be the same.

Because packages are packed up and then will have a weight on them, which is required to do shipping labels. So if they're packed and ready to ship and let's say there's a 2 lb. box under CEL and a 2 lb. box under SNS, if the person applying the shipping labels has 2 for the same persons name and address, I could see how they could accidentally cross them up if all the information is the same.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to remind everyone that this sale is still going through tomorrow night.

WhatsaBench

Awards
Not sure what you mean there - if you mean that the tracking number on your SNS shipment was actually the label on the CEL box and vice versa, that could have easily happened, especially when extremely busy like during sale times and especially if the weights happen to be the same.

Because packages are packed up and then will have a weight on them, which is required to do shipping labels. So if they're packed and ready to ship and let's say there's a 2 lb. box under CEL and a 2 lb. box under SNS, if the person applying the shipping labels has 2 for the same persons name and address, I could see how they could accidentally cross them up if all the information is the same.
That's exactly what happened, they had switched the shipping labels. Everything in the orders was right just surprised when I opened a box with the CEL label and it had my SNS order in it.