sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is the sale still active? I’m looking to make a good sized purchase right now. If so, what code do we use?
Thank you
The sale ended at midnight EST last night, but I'm glad to help you. I sent you a pm.

If anyone missed it and would still like to order in the next couple days, send me a message and I'll be glad to help.

Reactions: Nac
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lightning fast for me too and they accommodated a change after I saw the 12 pack promo. Stellar customer service!
Thank you for the kind words and support.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn man I forgot how strong the muscle-mind connection is on Anabolic XT! I love it
Thank you. I'm glad to hear that. Any feedback in the Anabolic XT thread would be greatly appreciated.

I'm starting on it today myself. I've just been able to start back doing some light workouts about a month ago, so I've been easing back into things. I've been doing Recomp20, Ecdy-Plex, and XPG Ursa-Gel along with my fat loss stack (Lean Edge/Thermo Scorch/LipoVantage/GlucoVantage XT) for the last month. Today is day 1 starting Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, and Phosphatidic Acid XT. I had really let myself go after the accident and trying to make up for lost time now and get back in shape, but trying to be smart about it and pace myself strength wise.

Sansimon

Awards
The sale ended at midnight EST last night, but I'm glad to help you. I sent you a pm.

If anyone missed it and would still like to order in the next couple days, send me a message and I'll be glad to help.
Hello Steve, I missed the sale, I appreciate if you can help me, I am currently with anabolic effect and ecdyplex thinking about extending the cycle

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello Steve, I missed the sale, I appreciate if you can help me, I am currently with anabolic effect and ecdyplex thinking about extending the cycle
You're welcome to pm me or contact me with any contact info you have for me, and I'll be glad to try and help.