sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone is doing well. This is my first time posting in months; I'll try my best to reply to other threads and pm's over the next couple of days. I really appreciate everyone's kind words and thoughts.

I wanted to let everyone know that the Memorial Day sales are now live.

Coupon code: memorialday30

AMN-CEL-MemorialDay2022-600x1000.png

MemorialDay2022-SNS-AMN-600x1000.png

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back you've been missed.
Hope to hear your feeling better! On a product note when do you expect focus xt to be available?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope to hear your feeling better! On a product note when do you expect focus xt to be available?
he was actually in the middle of testing out new flavors .. keeping all those ingridents in stock and to have them delivered has become a pain due to supply chain

Lockout has couple in stock if you need to stock up, they usually have a 10% code floating around too

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to order supplements again, but I gave up years ago.
5 bottles, shipping alone is just under $50usd to Australia.

Shipping prices are just mental :( This is across the board, not just SNS. Ohwell

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. It's been a very trying process. Steps forward, plateau's, setbacks, etc.

We hope to have Focus XT back in stock in most all flavors within 4 to 6 weeks and will then be launching a couple of new flavors right after that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to order supplements again, but I gave up years ago.
5 bottles, shipping alone is just under $50usd to Australia.

Shipping prices are just mental :( This is across the board, not just SNS. Ohwell
We don't mark up shipping at all; the shipping prices are whatever they are for the methods and carriers listed.

International shipping definitely seems to cost average out better on orders of multiple units.
Like in this case, depending on the product, 30% off of most products x 5 units would cancel out the shipping cost.

I do wish there was a more efficient way to ship internationally and also that more international retailers carried our products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the Memorial Day sale is extended thru Sunday June 5th.

CEL-MemorialDay2022extended-500x500.png

SNS-MemorialDay2022extended-FlagLogo-500x500.png

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hi sns8778, do you have an ANABOLIC EFFECT restocking date?

TY,🙏

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

TY,🙏
Hey @Oliver Kween SNS is dealing with some personal stuff and is working on restocking and working on new supplements as well.

Although CEL offical site is out of stock .. it is still available at other retailers, best deal i have found $80 for 2months supply.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey @Oliver Kween SNS is dealing with some personal stuff and is working on restocking and working on new supplements as well.

Although CEL offical site is out of stock .. it is still available at other retailers, best deal i have found $80 for 2months supply.

OK Nice !

I going to check that !

See ya

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

TY,🙏
I'm sorry that I missed your post and question. I'm glad that GQ answered for me. I haven't been on the forums much in the last few months due to recovering from a serious accident and being behind at life pretty much. I'm trying my best to get back on here and get caught up but right now doctors appointments and physical therapy are part of my day to day life.

We hope to have Anabolic Effect back in stock within 2 weeks but definitely recommend picking it up at retailers who have it in stock as well.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hello sns8778

Don't worry, you have all my respect!

I will wait for what seems best to me. I have enough to wait at the moment and I have already ordered some of your products for which I am very satisfied and happy to have discovered. ( thank you to GQdaLEGEND too )

Recover well!

See you later,

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello sns8778

Don't worry, you have all my respect!

I will wait for what seems best to me. I have enough to wait at the moment and I have already ordered some of your products for which I am very satisfied and happy to have discovered. ( thank you to GQdaLEGEND too )

Recover well!

See you later,
ofcourse np bro .. thanks for the support and kind words .. kinds keeps us motivated when we hear feedback :)