sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the Labor Day Sale is now live - today thru Wednesday, June 8th.

Coupon code: laborday30

LaborDay2021-SNS-AMN-600x1000.png

CEL-LaborDay-2021-500x500.png

I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thinking about picking up some immune xt now. I already got a couple bottles of Anabolic Effect otherwise I would get some more.

I've got a couple questions -
Immune XT, do the majority of people run this at the 3 caps a day or 6? I don't typically take a multi or anything so thinking I could use something to help especially headed into winter.

Lean Edge XT, how would this go as a daily supplement not really geared towards a cutting cycle? Im using anabolic effect, but was wondering if lean edge might help curb some of my cravings so it is more of a recomp.

I know this is a question for a physician, but do either of these have any known interactions with birth control or any antidepressants? I know some things can make birth control less effective, and was going to let me wife try the lean edge as well but want to be sure.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't beat 30% off! Tis the season to start stock up I guess :)

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Nearing the end of my 2nd bottle of Anabolic Effect and loving it. Hoping to get my hands on 2 more for a 16 week run. Overall body feels good, muscles feeling good and full. Actually even had the wife hot saying my arms and shoulders were looking GOOD! Haha.

Anyways I highly recommend AE!

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
When will Anabolic Effect be back in stock? I’d like to order some during the sale if possible.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nearing the end of my 2nd bottle of Anabolic Effect and loving it. Hoping to get my hands on 2 more for a 16 week run. Overall body feels good, muscles feeling good and full. Actually even had the wife hot saying my arms and shoulders were looking GOOD! Haha.

Anyways I highly recommend AE!
I had a good experience on my first run as well, but unfortunately wasn't going to the gym too consistently. Did 3 months and the pumps in the gym and muscle fullness were the most noticeable for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ETA on energized aminos?
Best guess - 6 weeks.

I've went into a lot of detail in a few threads about the state of flavored powders in the industry but basically there is a huge issue with lead time on flavored powders right now. The place we originally worked with on Energized Aminos has a 24+ week lead time now on flavored powders. We worked with a new place on getting flavor samples right and now they have an 18 to 24 week lead time. We are currently working with 2 different places on getting samples right now and if we can get them right in the next 2 weeks, I hope we'll have them back in stock within 6 weeks or so.

I hate being out of stock of course bc it hurts sales but I hate it in the case big time bc I don't even have a single unit left for myself and I normally drink it daily haha.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thinking about picking up some immune xt now. I already got a couple bottles of Anabolic Effect otherwise I would get some more.

Immune XT, do the majority of people run this at the 3 caps a day or 6? I don't typically take a multi or anything so thinking I could use something to help especially headed into winter.

Lean Edge XT, how would this go as a daily supplement not really geared towards a cutting cycle? Im using anabolic effect, but was wondering if lean edge might help curb some of my cravings so it is more of a recomp.

I know this is a question for a physician, but do either of these have any known interactions with birth control or any antidepressants? I know some things can make birth control less effective, and was going to let me wife try the lean edge as well but want to be sure.
I just posted a review on Lean Edge from my gf. She has thyroid issues, so it didn't help her lose anything, but it cut appetite for sure she said.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just posted a review on Lean Edge from my gf. She has thyroid issues, so it didn't help her lose anything, but it cut appetite for sure she said.
I just got two bottles to give us each a month to try out, neither of us do great with stimulants or fat burners. I know this is stim free but the huperzine worries me some.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just got two bottles to give us each a month to try out, neither of us do great with stimulants or fat burners. I know this is stim free but the huperzine worries me some.
Not sure why Huperzine would worry you?
It's one of the most popular nootropic ingredients on the market and has tons of research on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When will Anabolic Effect be back in stock? I’d like to order some during the sale if possible.
We are hoping to have it back in stock week after next so it won't be in time for this sale. DPS does have some in stock now though and they have a great price on it as well.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure why Huperzine would worry you?
It's one of the most popular nootropic ingredients on the market and has tons of research on it.
It's given me trouble sleeping previously is the only reason! That was in college though so I wasn't as busy and would sleep alot more. Now I work 12 hours a day and am ready to sleep as soon as I get home so it shouldn't be an issue.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It really depends on the person for the Immune Support XT dosage.
- Pre-Covid, I would have said that a lot of people run it at 3 caps per day year round and then 6 caps per day during periods of more intense training or as we get more into cold and flu season.
- But now with Covid as a part of our lives, more people do use 6 caps per day than before.

Lean Edge - I think is a great daily use supplement to help with appetite control and to help lost fat/stay lean.

Neither have anything to do with interfering with birth control as far as I know.

As for antidepressants, the standard answer is to always check with your doctor or pharmacist before using any supplements; but we've had great feedback from so many people on these and I've never heard of any issues from anyone taking antidepressants.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's given me trouble sleeping previously is the only reason! That was in college though so I wasn't as busy and would sleep alot more. Now I work 12 hours a day and am ready to sleep as soon as I get home so it shouldn't be an issue.
Was that Huperzine alone? The reason I'm asking is that we've sold Huperzine A solo for over 10 years and I've never heard of that a single time. Different things can affect people differently, but that definitely wouldn't be the norm.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was that Huperzine alone? The reason I'm asking is that we've sold Huperzine A solo for over 10 years and I've never heard of that a single time. Different things can affect people differently, but that definitely wouldn't be the norm.
It was not, I believe it was actually from caffeine free Focus XT so it could have really been anything in that or just the combination of that particular formula.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was not, I believe it was actually from caffeine free Focus XT so it could have really been anything in that or just the combination of that particular formula.
I would think the 1500mg of tyrosine would more likely be the culprit in that situation. As to Lean Edge: my wife takes it and has experienced ZERO subjective sides combined with her BC. You can always start with as little as a single cap to assess tolerability but I have also sold it to many younger females and have had nothing but positive feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would think the 1500mg of tyrosine would more likely be the culprit in that situation. As to Lean Edge: my wife takes it and has experienced ZERO subjective sides combined with her BC. You can always start with as little as a single cap to assess tolerability but I have also sold it to many younger females and have had nothing but positive feedback.
Generally speaking, the only things that are going to interfere with birth control are hormonal items such as the DHEA family for example; and even then, its rare. There may be exceptions but they would be rare.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Appreciate the feedback!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Generally speaking, the only things that are going to interfere with birth control are hormonal items such as the DHEA family for example; and even then, its rare. There may be exceptions but they would be rare.
This is true, I do know some things like St Johns Wort is a popular one, I spot checked all the ingredients quickly but you all know far more than I do about them specifically.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One rare one: I do have my wife avoid any direct apigenin based on the negative effects of the oral vs IV in some of the research. It was in mice and only one study but it is easy for her to not take apigenin and any benefit she may get is far outweighed by the potential risk. The maker of the product suggests women on BC/HRT avoid the product as well.

Thankfully as you stated very few ingredients even have the potential for contraindications with HRT/BC.