GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is a 24hr burn stack for sure. If you can’t lose fat with these two, it’s cuz you don’t have any fat to lose!
Lol touché

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

COUPON CODE = DPS10

$21.56

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
very nice, i think you will enjoy it .. such an amazing stack esp with your diet check seeing some great feedback on this fat burning stack

looking fwd to feedback and thank you

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

$7.99/bottle
CODE : DPS10

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

$7.99/bottle
CODE : DPS10
Unreal price... def something that goes under the radar outside of the more "hardcore" noot guys/gals

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks to @grovemule for heads up on this deal

15% off FurosapXT - brings it down to $25.46
CODE : FB15

looks like Anacyclus got sold out with the deal .. stock up on Furosap

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
thanks to @grovemule for heads up on this deal

15% off FurosapXT - brings it down to $25.46
CODE : FB15

looks like Anacyclus got sold out with the deal .. stock up on Furosap
Tried to buy 5, they only had 3 left, cleaned em out!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mtest back in stock at DPS .. with discount $25.59

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just got 3 furosap xt and 3 mtest at dps. Saved $36 with coupon code. Cheapest prices I could find anywhere on the net! I'm pumped (no pun intended lol)
That's going to be an awesome stack. I hope you enjoy it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got 3 furosap xt and 3 mtest at dps. Saved $36 with coupon code. Cheapest prices I could find anywhere on the net! I'm pumped (no pun intended lol)
yeah awesome deals and like SNS says great stack

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

$23.19 after discount
Code: DPS10

Would this free up test on TRT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would this free up test on TRT?
In theory, yes it would. I think its a great addition HRT/TRT. Some of the great feedback we've already gotten has been from people on HRT.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Restock ETA on Anacyclus XT?
if you need it asap .. flex has some left over.

Buy 2 or more bottles of Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) Anacyclus XT only 26.99 each!! Put 2 or more in shopping cart to get the discount.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

SNS XGELS some stock left over at DPS for $31.96/bottle

best deal i have found and you will prolly find too lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
DPS with a MONSTER sale on VASO6... $14.50/ea (coupon DPS10 as usual)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Any idea when Reduce XT, Anacyclus XT and Optimize T will be in stock? Thank you.
We are hoping 3 weeks or less but that's just a best guess.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm just about to finally bite the bullet and order two bottles of Stano Plex (Have been nervy about PHs) and three bottles of M-Test from the CEL site. Shipping is a bit crazy to Ireland (obviously) but are there any wee discount codes going for the CEL site at the mo?
Just being greedy/cheeky, I s'pose...

(Also, quick question, would M-Test, Reduce XT and Sustain Alpha be okay PCT for a 6-8 week run of Stano at 2 caps per day?)

Cheers

Eclipse

Eclipse

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm just about to finally bite the bullet and order two bottles of Stano Plex (Have been nervy about PHs) and three bottles of M-Test from the CEL site. Shipping is a bit crazy to Ireland (obviously) but are there any wee discount codes going for the CEL site at the mo?

(Also, quick question, would M-Test, Reduce XT and Sustain Alpha be okay PCT for a 6-8 week run of Stano at 2 caps per day?)

Cheers
DPS nutrition is still selling CEL items for 25% off with discount code DPS10

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Cheers
I am in the beginning of week 5 of stanoplex/MK677. 600mg of stanoplex and 20mg of MK. It’s given me better workouts and sleep but in no way blew me up or gave me any big/crazy strength gains. Basically it’s helped me recover a little better. BUT, any gains I believe will be keepable in a few weeks. Just do it, it’s a super mild first PH and a good step in. BTW this was my first go with PHs.

Also using cycle assist XT on cycle and using Optimize T and Reduce XT as PCT.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a mill. Was mulling over whether or not run a cycle assist with it (I have Tudca to hand) but might as well go with CEL's one...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i always use CEL cycle assist .. very underrated .. ill even run it on non cycle as it makes me feels better/heatlhy overall

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Cheers
Stano-Plex is a great product and in my opinion delivers great results while also being very mild.

Yes, that PCT would be fine. A lot of people like to run Anabolic Effect after Stano-Plex and start in week 4 of their Stano-Plex cycle so it will be kicking in great by the time the cycle ends. So that makes Anabolic Effect part of the PCT as well, but its not necessary. It's just the way a lot of people run it to keep gains going.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks a mill. Was mulling over whether or not run a cycle assist with it (I have Tudca to hand) but might as well go with CEL's one...
Cycle Assist is a much better option for a Stano-Plex cycle than TUDCA because it covers more bases.

The way your post reads seems like the TUDCA that you have may not be from us so I just wanted to caution you to be careful with TUDCA products. They are some of the most problematic raw materials on the market. Legit quality raws are super expensive so a lot of companies are either intentionally cutting corners or buying raws they see available that are cheaper than others and not testing thing. Unfortunately, many suppliers know that some brands don't test; and also some brands just don't care, they just want to sell product.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice @sns8778 . Very much appreciated!
I'll order a bottle of Cycle Assist now. (Have two bottles of Anabolic Effect at home and ready to go, so I'll base the next run at week 4 of my Stano cycle).

On the Tudca thing. I have a bottle of Brawn's Tudca, which I haven't really heard anything about - positively or negatively - but legitimately, as you've always been visible and willing to answer everyone's questions, I'll be going with everything CEL and SNS where poss, sir.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the advice @sns8778 . Very much appreciated!
I'll order a bottle of Cycle Assist now. (Have two bottles of Anabolic Effect at home and ready to go, so I'll base the next run at week 4 of my Stano cycle).

On the Tudca thing. I have a bottle of Brawn's Tudca, which I haven't really heard anything about - positively or negatively - but legitimately, as you've always been visible and willing to answer everyone's questions, I'll be going with everything CEL and SNS where poss, sir.
Thank you. I really appreciate your support. And I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta love DPS. 4 bottles of Cissus XT on the way for a great price. Not that the regular price is bad. It’s a great supplement and worth it.
It's become one of my staples the last two years or so... Never knew about all the benefits it had until I really dug in and now I pretty much run it year round

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's become one of my staples the last two years or so... Never knew about all the benefits it had until I really dug in and now I pretty much run it year round
It’s been a staple for me for around two years as well. It really is a great supplement with several benefits.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS BLOOD PRESSURE XT - 120 CAP

$35.99 with DPS10

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND