GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heads up everyone .. DPS has all the amino's in stock on sale for $15.99

Was suppose to be $17.99 but they made a mistake i think .. i wont tell :)

Mango Iced Tea

Strawberry Limeade

Pink Star Candy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Mango Iced Tea

Strawberry Limeade

Pink Star Candy
$19.99 before DPS10 $17.99 after...just sayin

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats the error i caught .. once you go to the checkout, it knocks down additional $2

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DPS10 is their coupon code but the percentage it saves changes by the sale. So right now, its 20% off so it does make it 15.99 ea.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DPS10 is their coupon code but the percentage it saves changes by the sale. So right now, its 20% off so it does make it 15.99 ea.
will be buying energized aminos tomorrow along with vasorush and m-test and just added eria jarrensis to the list, love dem stims--those are fantastic prices...might try the pine pollen next order.

@sns you know how much i love stims, how many eria jarrensis would you recommend adding to vasorush?

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mango Iced Tea

Strawberry Limeade

Pink Star Candy
How’s the mango iced tea (if you’ve tried it)?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it tastes pretty much just like Mango Iced Tea in my opinion. It tastes good enough that its enjoyable to sip on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
will be buying energized aminos tomorrow along with vasorush and m-test and just added eria jarrensis to the list, love dem stims--those are fantastic prices...might try the pine pollen next order.

@sns you know how much i love stims, how many eria jarrensis would you recommend adding to vasorush?
I would start off with just 1 because of how strong VasoForce Rush is at the full dose. Then you could try 2 the next time if you feel like you want to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would start off with just 1 because of how strong VasoForce Rush is at the full dose. Then you could try 2 the next time if you feel like you want to.
4 vasoforce rush and a eria jarrenjis should be a nice stim effect--even for me. i got the pink star candy energized aminos btw.

will be ordering tomorrow.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Definitely two caps of eria J.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Marne40 one of the best supplement i have ever tasted for bcaa/eaa imo .. but for me its like mixing in 2 of my fav drinks .. but very refreshing

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pink star candy sounds awesome-that's the flavor i got.
you cant go wrong with those .. pink star candy once you get the right amount of water in it will taste like melted pink starbust .. and we all know those are the best next to orange

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
pink star candy sounds awesome-that's the flavor i got.
It does sound interesting. I honestly don’t venture too far away from flavors (or anything for that matter) I know I’ll like very often, but I figured it sounds good and wasn’t expensive. I can always pass it along to my daughter if I don’t like it. She’s my “this is too sweet for me” supplement repository 😆

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It does sound interesting. I honestly don’t venture too far away from flavors (or anything for that matter) I know I’ll like very often, but I figured it sounds good and wasn’t expensive. I can always pass it along to my daughter if I don’t like it. She’s my “this is too sweet for me” supplement repository 😆
In terms of sweetness for the Pink Star Candy, just a little amount of water can be a big difference. At 8 oz., 12 oz., and 16 oz. I think it tastes completely different, so its about finding which of those you like the flavor the best at.

And hey, let her try it anyway haha. That's something we need is more women trying & liking Energized Aminos :)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In terms of sweetness for the Pink Star Candy, just a little amount of water can be a big difference. At 8 oz., 12 oz., and 16 oz. I think it tastes completely different, so its about finding which of those you like the flavor the best at.

And hey, let her try it anyway haha. That's something we need is more women trying & liking Energized Aminos :)
She steals my supplements all the time (the ones I don’t keep locked up) so she’ll try it whether I offer it to her or not haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
She steals my supplements all the time (the ones I don’t keep locked up) so she’ll try it whether I offer it to her or not haha

Well this time, tell her that as a female, I'd love her feedback haha. My daughter drinks it herself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
order made...finally get to try some of the 'new SNS releases...vasoforce rush, eria jarrensis, energized aminos-pink star flavor-really looking forward to this flavor and last but not least my old favorite-cel m-test.

now if steve would just send me some samples of pine pollen :love:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
order made...finally get to try some of the 'new SNS releases...vasoforce rush, eria jarrensis, energized aminos-pink star flavor-really looking forward to this flavor and last but not least my old favorite-cel m-test.

now if steve would just send me some samples of pine pollen :love:
If we had samples of it, I'd be glad to. We just don't have any sample packs because since its 6 caps per day, there isn't enough room in a sample pack to do an adequate supply to try.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

M-test $24 after discount code dps10

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@sns8778 forgot to let you know, my daughter really likes the Energized Aminos. She’s used it as a pre and on non workout days and says it’s a nice booster with no jitters. It looks like this will be one of her staples. I still haven’t tried it myself, but she and I typically have the same response to anything with stims.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 forgot to let you know, my daughter really likes the Energized Aminos. She’s used it as a pre and on non workout days and says it’s a nice booster with no jitters. It looks like this will be one of her staples. I still haven’t tried it myself, but she and I typically have the same response to anything with stims.
Thank you for letting me know. I really appreciate that and I'm glad she likes it.

It's a really versatile product and I hope that we can get more women trying it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 CEL STANO PLEX FOR $73.58 ..thats total of 36G epiandro capped along with 18G of Vaso6

code = dps10

posting for >> @sburns1992

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 CEL STANO PLEX FOR $73.58 ..thats total of 36G epiandro capped along with 18G of Vaso6

code = dps10

posting for >> @sburns1992
DPS with their usual stellar deals... I don't know how they constantly do it!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS with their usual stellar deals... I don't know how they constantly do it!
Yup i get pretty amazed too and kinda suxs that when someone havent even heard of them lol

a1 sauce you can sometimes find them too .. actually about to post one from them now lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Add 2bottles and it comes to
Subtotal$44.93

cheapest ive seen for twinpack deal for peak02

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

EU retailer has products in stock .. i get few email's asking about this .. thought id post here.

Have heard great reviews of the site from fellow AM members.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

EU retailer has products in stock .. i get few email's asking about this .. thought id post here.

Have heard great reviews of the site from fellow AM members.
Based on what people normally say anything but pred/powermyself would be better ha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just here to show my support for Steve and SNS. Great guy with great products that I had the pleasure of talking to yesterday. I encourage everyone to look at SNS for any supplement needs (that I don't provide haha jk). It's a solid line of supps with some really cool things in the pipeline.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just started the above, so we'll see how it goes for me
That's great to hear. I hope that you'll like it. It's important to find the dosing on it that works best for you and I look forward to seeing how you like it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's great to hear. I hope that you'll like it. It's important to find the dosing on it that works best for you and I look forward to seeing how you like it.
Currently doing two caps, 2x per day, split during lunch and dinner. I typically take KSM-66 at 600 mg daily, so interested to see how this compares since it's Sensoril.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Currently doing two caps, 2x per day, split during lunch and dinner. I typically take KSM-66 at 600 mg daily, so interested to see how this compares since it's Sensoril.
Sensoril and KSM66 are both great ingredients. Things can work different for different people, but in general, KSM66 has better research for hormone optimization whereas Sensoril has better research for stress and anxiety. And that's what I've found from my personal experience with them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Been using this daily to help with the dumpster fire that has been my job the last month and I have a noticable uptick in my overall attitude and mood for sure. Started just with 1 cap around lunchtime but have been using 1am/1mid-afternoon the last week and the difference was night and day. Its really nice to be able to only dose once a day tho or not at all on weekends when I just really don't need to

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Take advantage people .. i had few messages when they took off the 25% off and went down to 15% .. unsure how long they will have it up and stuff in stock .. some great deals.

code = dps10

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's 25%. They even sent an email blast out on it. I just checked the page and it says 25%
yep, can confirm that mine went through at -25%

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Incase anyone missed it

You can save 30% off all SNS & Competitive Edge Labs products, including already discounted stacks.

Coupon code: memorialday30

this includes the latest new products.
The sale runs thru midnight next Tuesday, June 1st.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

$23.99 after discount
Code : DPS10

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND