Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_0796.JPG

SNS and CEL site wide sales are live! Save 30% at either site with code: blackfriday

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Immune Support XT is on sale at A1 (today only) for $15!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Immune Support XT is on sale at A1 (today only) for $15!!!
That's a great deal and a great example of how sometimes retailers do great deals but don't tell us they are doing them. I wish that had so we could have promoted this better for them.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a heads up!
TFSUPPLEMENTS 50% off entire site!
Just snagged Focus XT $14.99

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a heads up!
TFSUPPLEMENTS 50% off entire site!
Just snagged Focus XT $14.99
i dont see it .. id like to pick up some focusXT as well but i dont see the 50% off
is there a code that your using ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow awesome deals ..picked up some more focusXT and muscle addiction epi andro lean

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow awesome deals ..picked up some more focusXT and muscle addiction epi andro lean
I just did the same ha... $15 for focus xt is about as good as it gets. Still a few flavors in stock too (including 2/3 of the alien series!).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just did the same ha... $15 for focus xt is about as good as it gets. Still a few flavors in stock too (including 2/3 of the alien series!).
nice .. i was just excited to see some left over candy corns :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm happy to see people getting deals but I'm sad for TF Supplements. They've been around for a long time.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember SNO used to have those deals IIRC. Maybe it was just of Pink Lemonade and Blue Raspberry. Those 2 flavors got me through college

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
nice .. i was just excited to see some left over candy corns :)
same here! picked up a pair of those and a rocket pop (haven't tried it yet)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about CEL super swole sales?
We will have a New Years sale but Super Swole won't be a part of it. We are so low stock that we are almost out. We discussed it in a couple other threads, but we will be slightly changing the formula and taking GlycerPump out due to clumping issues. I had put a few units for sale as part of the Black Friday sales and had some complaints about clumping so had taken it back down again.

If anyone does want what the sale price discount will be on the remaining units, pm me and I will get you taken care of.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
We will have a New Years sale but Super Swole won't be a part of it. We are so low stock that we are almost out. We discussed it in a couple other threads, but we will be slightly changing the formula and taking GlycerPump out due to clumping issues. I had put a few units for sale as part of the Black Friday sales and had some complaints about clumping so had taken it back down again.

If anyone does want what the sale price discount will be on the remaining units, pm me and I will get you taken care of.
I am very interested. Please DM me with the discount code

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am very interested. Please DM me with the discount code
I'll post the sale discount code when the sale starts. But for Super Swole, will have to handle by pm's because when we listed it for that last sale, I took it back down bc of complaints on clumping.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone interested in X-Gels deals, I have around a dozen close dated bottles.
PM me if interested. 25.00 for one, 22.50 ea. for 2, 20.00 for 3+

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New Formula SNS Lean Edge

3 pack bottles comes to $76.99
coupon code : newyears30

FREE Shipping on Domestic Orders Over $75.00!
$5.99 Flat Rate Shipping on Domestic Orders Under $75.00

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New Formula SNS Lean Edge

3 pack bottles comes to $76.99
coupon code : newyears30

FREE Shipping on Domestic Orders Over $75.00!
$5.99 Flat Rate Shipping on Domestic Orders Under $75.00
This looks good. I see this as an improvement and not a cost cutting tactic as many brands do. The reduction in green tea is fine as the 1000mg was not really needed. Im very happy to see CLA is gone. And what I can see there are a few ingredients where the mg amount actually increased. Overall serving size drops from 4 to 6 caps.

Did I miss anything?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks good. I see this as an improvement and not a cost cutting tactic as many brands do. The reduction in green tea is fine as the 1000mg was not really needed. Im very happy to see CLA is gone. And what I can see there are a few ingredients where the mg amount actually increased. Overall serving size drops from 4 to 6 caps.

Did I miss anything?
Yup got it overall these are the changes ..
Removed the CLA.
Tripled the Paradoxine.
Doubled the Capsimax.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Did I miss anything?
You have it covered.
Removed CLA.
Green Tea from 1000 to 500 mg. (which as you said, 1000 mg. was a bit overkill anyway)
Doubled Capsimax
Tripled Paradoxine
Was able to reduce it from 6 caps per day to 4 caps per day.

And thank you. It definitely wasn't a cost cutting measure. The end formula actually costs us more on our end, but we are keeping the price the same on retailers and consumers.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have it covered.
Removed CLA.
Green Tea from 1000 to 500 mg. (which as you said, 1000 mg. was a bit overkill anyway)
Doubled Capsimax
Tripled Paradoxine
Was able to reduce it from 6 caps per day to 4 caps per day.

And thank you. It definitely wasn't a cost cutting measure. The end formula actually costs us more on our end, but we are keeping the price the same on retailers and consumers.
Shipping for us Canadians?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shipping for us Canadians?
Covered this in another thread for you, but replying here for anyone reading in the same situation.

We ship to Canada regularly. There should be a shipping option on the website for it. We use the direct plugin for shipping from UPS and USPS. IF it isn't listed as an option for some reason, that would be a glitch on the plugin part and I doubt it would get fixed over a holiday weekend. So if you, or anyone experiences this, pm me and let me know what you want and I'll get you taken care of.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20% of SNS line at Lockout Supplements .. expires in couple days.

Code = NEWYEAR20

^^ If your new, this is a great place to shop as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can buy from strong through Amazon on some products.... Iirc when I was searching for preg. I assume that's what he meant
There are so many different sales and placing being discussed in this thread, I wasn't sure which he was referring to. I'm not aware of any retailers codes working on Amazon, but it may just be something I'm not familiar with.

As of right now, we don't sell direct thru Amazon but sell to Amazon resellers. That may change in the near future though because we want all of our products to be available on Amazon and resellers only have a dozen or so on there.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There are so many different sales and placing being discussed in this thread, I wasn't sure which he was referring to. I'm not aware of any retailers codes working on Amazon, but it may just be something I'm not familiar with.

As of right now, we don't sell direct thru Amazon but sell to Amazon resellers. That may change in the near future though because we want all of our products to be available on Amazon and resellers only have a dozen or so on there.
I said strong I meant lockout. That would be nice, sometimes all you want/need is a single product and shipping makes me rethink ordering when it's so small.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I said strong I meant lockout. That would be nice, sometimes all you want/need is a single product and shipping makes me rethink ordering when it's so small.
I'm not sure if Lockout codes work for their stuff on Amazon. I honestly didn't think it was possible to carry a discount code over to Amazon. But I'm not an expert on that.

And yeah, we've tried and tried to get retailers to get more products listed but most Amazon resellers are only interested in listing ones that do really large volumes. And that unfortunately excludes most new sku's. Plus, if something has never been listed, they really don't have a way to know how it would do. So its a good chance we will try to get everything listed on there. We won't be competing with retailers in the sense that we won't be underpricing them, but I think it will be a great benefit to customs that prefer to shop on Amazon and also hopefully it will open us up to a new potential customer base

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@mawalega - I just tried it and the code seems to not work on amazon .. only on their website seems like it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strong Supplement Shop has a deal where you Buy 2 Lean Edge, get a Green Coffee Bean Extract for Free.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was looking at that. Any feedback on the RK?
RK has been around forever and is pretty much in most fat loss formulas. It’s from Sns so you quality is good to go ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Raspberry Ketones are a good staple fat loss ingredient. They've been around for years and are included in a lot of products.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happy to Vasoforce xt and super swole? Out of stock everywhere...reformulation?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What happy to Vasoforce xt and super swole? Out of stock everywhere...reformulation?
VasoForce XT should be back in stock within the next 2 weeks I believe.

Super Swole is being slightly reformulated to remove the GlycerPump due to clumping issues and 2 more ingredients are being added.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VasoForce XT should be back in stock within the next 2 weeks I believe.

Super Swole is being slightly reformulated to remove the GlycerPump due to clumping issues and 2 more ingredients are being added.
Thank you sir!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Hypnotic traveling RK is awesome, as @booneman77 stated its been out for ages and tends to get lost now since no more research goes into it .. but i used it quite few times back in the days and loved it ( easy to stack with almost any other fat burners , pre )

Rk released norepinephrine which is a breakdown of white fat cells .. also great for focus imo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Code: DPS10 = $27.19/bottle

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend