sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

We are extending our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales thru the week until midnight Sunday, December 6th.

Some items are low stock with the sale so if there are things you really want, I wouldn't put them off until the last minute.

AnabolicMindsNewsletter-SNS-CyberMonday-600x1000v1.png

AnabolicMindsNewsletter-CEL-CyberMonday-600x1000v2.png

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha my mate missed out on buying a bunch of stuff (not here) and we were just saying how much better it would be if the sales continued so you had a chance to actually buy if you were working.

SNS/CEL answering our prayers!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 just wondering if I should've received a confirmation email? Got an order # and all at checkout, but usually companies send an email copy. Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of times they go to spam because they are auto generated. I'll pm you.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Already capitalized on some Super Swole & M-Test (Thanks again for the assistance @sns8778), but sure wouldn't mind picking up a couple bottles of Anabolic Effect & Epi-Plex to run at a later date... will likely do that, before the sale ends!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Already capitalized on some Super Swole & M-Test (Thanks again for the assistance @sns8778), but sure wouldn't mind picking up a couple bottles of Anabolic Effect & Epi-Plex to run at a later date... will likely do that, before the sale ends!
Thank you. I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.