Agmatine
Citrulline Malate
Betaine anhydrous
Dendrobium
Noopet xt
Focus xt
Phenibut xt
PEA 500 extreme
So which one of these would you go with? I'm looking for a pick me up/mood enhancer or something to stack with my pre workout. Pick up to 3 from this list. Also anyone try focus xt? Do think focus xt is worth it?
Thanks in advance!

F

ForceOfNature

Awards
My pre workout is Metabolic Nutrition E.S.P

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Hey guys. I can pick up one of these products and need recommendations:
Alcar
Picamilon
Agmatine
Citrulline Malate
Betaine anhydrous
Dendrobium
Noopet xt
Focus xt
Phenibut xt
PEA 500 extreme
So which one of these would you go with? I'm looking for a pick me up/mood enhancer or something to stack with my pre workout. Pick up to 3 from this list. Also anyone try focus xt? Do think focus xt is worth it?
Thanks in advance!
I'm really not a fan of the pre workout you said you take so I won't comment on stacking something with it. Focus XT is awesome though. If you're looking for a product to pick you up, they have a caffeine version and if you're looking for stim free, they have a non-stim version. Really great product.

Now, if you're looking for help with something like pumps, grabbing some agmatine is always a good bet. I also love taking Betaine Anhydrous daily with my creatine.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My personal choices would be Noopept XT, Focus XT and waiting on the other to look up the profile on your pre.

F

ForceOfNature

Awards
What preworkout would you be stacking with?

My personal choices would be Noopept XT, Focus XT and waiting on the other to find out your preworkout ;)
Metabolic Nutrition E.S.P

F

ForceOfNature

Awards
I also hear Picamilon is gonna be gone soon so I'm tempted to stock up on it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also hear Picamilon is gonna be gone soon so I'm tempted to stock up on it.
Looks like ESP has Caffeine, Theobromine, Picamilon, Tyrosine, and Choline. However, I'm not sure about the amounts of anything other than caffeine. Looks like a large scoop has 500mg of caffeine :eek:

You may want to get stim-free Focus XT if you decide to go that route. I'm pretty sure Focus XT has more Choline and Tyrosine than ESP.

If you enjoy Picamilon, then you might want to stock up, as you said.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Looks like ESP has Caffeine, Theobromine, Picamilon, Tyrosine, and Choline. However, I'm not sure about the amounts of anything other than caffeine. Looks like a large scoop has 500mg of caffeine :eek:

You may want to get stim-free Focus XT if you decide to go that route. I'm pretty sure Focus XT has more Choline and Tyrosine than ESP.

If you enjoy Picamilon, then you might want to stock up, as you said.
500mg of caffeine is why I don't like ESP. It's unnecessary IMO.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It would be about 330mg
OK, so no need for the caffeinated version of Focus XT IMO. Each scoop of Focus XT has 200mg. The Stim-free version has no caffeine, but all of the other goodies are still intact :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm really not a fan of the pre workout you said you take so I won't comment on stacking something with it. Focus XT is awesome though. If you're looking for a product to pick you up, they have a caffeine version and if you're looking for stim free, they have a non-stim version. Really great product.

Now, if you're looking for help with something like pumps, grabbing some agmatine is always a good bet. I also love taking Betaine Anhydrous daily with my creatine.
Thanks for the Focus XT love. It's an excellent and versatile product :)

F

ForceOfNature

Awards
Pump would be nice. I'm looking for mood enhance, pump and focus. That's the 3 priorities I'm looking for our of the list

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Then I would go with: Focus XT (Stim Free), Noopept XT and either Citrulline Malate or Agmatine. I personally prefer Citrulline Malate for pump and endurance. It also gives a tangier taste to things you put it in :)

F

ForceOfNature

Awards
Then I would go with: Focus XT (Stim Free), Noopept XT and either Citrulline Malate or Agmatine. I personally prefer Citrulline Malate for pump and endurance. It also gives a tangier taste to things you put it in :)
What are your thoughts on phenibut xt, PEA and Dendrobium? I heard these are top notch for mood and Dendrobium was hyped to be dmaa replacement.

F

ForceOfNature

Awards
I decided to go for picamilon. Now I'm debating on whether I should throw in a bottle of PEA or just stock up on picamilon. Is PEA still being manufactured?