SNS Ashwanghanda Q

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all

As a staple I use SNS Stress & Anxiety (great stuff) but I'm also just starting a mini PCT using M-Test. Both products have Ashwanghanda in their profile, any chance I'll be taking too much of it? Sensoril in 1 & KSM in the other.
Cheers

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all

As a staple I use SNS Stress & Anxiety (great stuff) but I'm also just starting a mini PCT using M-Test. Both products have Ashwanghanda in their profile, any chance I'll be taking too much of it? Sensoril in 1 & KSM in the other.
Cheers
How much of Stress and Anxiety do you use per day? You would probably be fine regardless, but especially if you use 2 caps per day (250mg of Sensoril) + normal M-test (300mg KSM-66).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems like your good my friend. Is there a reason you feel you need so much.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How much of Stress and Anxiety do you use per day? You would probably be fine regardless, but especially if you use 2 caps per day (250mg of Sensoril) + normal M-test (300mg KSM-66).
Thankyou for your reply dude

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes take 2 a day

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
M Test full dosage is 695mg KSM-66

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi mate. Ive just finished a run of Stano 300, so it's the other goodies im Mtest I'm after really, was just hoping I wouldn't have to stop using 1. Have a stressy job, nothing major. Thanks for asking fam

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M Test full dosage is 695mg KSM-66
Ya I meant to type 600mg, but true it is 695mg my bad.

Still I'd say you are fine if you are taking 2 caps S&A (25mg Withanolides) and full dose M-test (~35mg Withanolides). That is a decently high dose, but shouldn't be too crazy. I'd probably just make sure not to take both at the same time of the day without assessing tolerance.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you would be fine in my opinion.

KSM-66 and Sensoril are both great versions of Ashwagandha but are very different in ways.

I use M-Test as a daily staple in my supplement regimen and I take at least 1 Stress & Anxiety Support capsule twice per day and sometimes use 3 to 4 per day depending on what I'm doing and how I'm feeling. I've found that 2 per day is a great base dose for stress and anxiety purposes but on days when I feel anxious or know I'm going to be in a social or crowded type situation, its common for me to do 3 to 4 per day.