Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
Ultra-Potent Anacyclus Pyrethrum Extract

Anacyclus Pyrethrum has a history in Ayurvedic medicine as a fertility herb and brain tonic and has commonly been used as a natural testosterone booster and to support increases in libido, sexual health and performance, and lean muscle and strength.

Anacyclus Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Testosterone Booster
  • Natural Anabolic Properties
  • Lean Muscle & Strength Gains
  • Sexual Health & Performance
  • Improved Libido & Vitality
  • Veggie Capsules. Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Vegan, Paleo, & Keto Friendly.
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
  • Would you like to increase libido and vitality?
  • Would you like to improve sexual health and performance?
  • Would you like to increase strength and build lean muscle?
^^^ If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Anacyclus XT may be right for you.

Anacyclus Pyrethrum has been used in some very popular natural anabolic and natural testosterone boosting products on the market but brands typically have moved away from it due to the scarcity and high cost of high quality raw materials and also because the dosage needed per day requires so much capsule space that it makes it hard to include it in a formula with other ingredients.

SNS Anacyclus XT utilizes an ultra-potent Anacyclus Pyrethrum extract for maximum results and gives you a potent 3,200 mg. per day!

With Anacyclus Pyrethrum, many people start to notice a difference in as little as 7 to 10 days.

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Anacyclus XT can be stacked with SNS Anabolic XT, Optimize-T, VasoForce XT, Pine Pollen caps, Bulbine caps, Spilanthes XT, or select other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

Anacyclus XT Rendering (FRONT).png

Anacyclus XT Supp Facts, Directions, etc..png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anacyclus XT is available now and is shipping out to retailers.

SNS Website Price is 36.99

Save 30% off thru June 1st with coupon code: memorialday30 which makes your price be 25.89

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
woohooo long awaited .. hope people take advantage of this and like it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think I ever saw PES get asked that in the entire history of their product and we get asked post 1 of the intro thread.

If you're looking for a simple answer, ethanolic.

When they do an ethanolic extract, from my understanding is the ethanolic extract is then dissolved in water. So its not technically an either/or type question since the ethanolic is then dissolved in water. Sorry, I may be being overly technical but I don't do the BS sales pitch semantics that some companies do about extracts; I prefer the honest approach on how they're legitimately made :)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did not want to rub you the wrong way with my question, I am a big Fan of SNS , CEL and anacylcus. When I searched online for anacyclus I found that this is why I am asking. Before trying OL testify and did not taught much about ancyclus, never try the PES product so I can not comment on it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anacyclus XT is available now and is shipping out to retailers.

SNS Website Price is 36.99

Save 30% off thru June 1st with coupon code: memorialday30 which makes your price be 25.89

Just saw BPNs memorial day sale is live. Is this up on there? Will probably be making a purchase from them unless there are better sales elsewhere?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just saw BPNs memorial day sale is live. Is this up on there? Will probably be making a purchase from them unless there are better sales elsewhere?
Unfortunately, they haven't ordered it yet. They most likely (or at least hopefully) will but it won't be in time for their sale.

DPS has it listed but not in stock yet; its in transit to them.

And we have a 30% off site wide sale for memorial day ourselves; coupon code memorialday30

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bout to snag this and possibly some of the furosap as well. RIP girlfriend
Epic post haha.

Let us know how you (and your girlfriend) like it haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did not want to rub you the wrong way with my question, I am a big Fan of SNS , CEL and anacylcus. When I searched online for anacyclus I found that this is why I am asking. Before trying OL testify and did not taught much about ancyclus, never try the PES product so I can not comment on it.
I know you didn't, I like you and appreciate your support. It's not you - it's that we tend to get nit picked more than any company I ever see about every little thing. And it just gets frustrating sometimes. I know you didn't mean anything bad by it - but to people reading, it already sets the tone of the thread as wondering if we used the right extract. I hope that makes sense.

I just literally never saw PES get asked that a single time in the history of their product and we get asked 1 post in and I know you probably didn't even realize that it was kind of a trick question like I explained, even the ethanolic extract is dissolved in water.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 I’m going to pick up four bottles of this now. Can’t wait to give it a run. Also, what is or when can we expect the ingredient that some people (based off the color theory thing) thought that AnaBeta may have been if it wasn't actually Anacyclus. Is that being released soon? I would love two stack it with Anacyclus XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I’m going to pick up four bottles of this now. Can’t wait to give it a run. Also, what is or when can we expect the ingredient that some people (based off the color theory thing) thought that AnaBeta may have been if it wasn't actually Anacyclus. Is that being released soon? I would love two stack it with Anacyclus XT.
Good memory haha. I really do think that there's more to that story. I wish I could go into details, but I can't bc I don't like to talk about other companies or theorize about things.

I'll just say that if you liked the first batches of the original AnaBeta, I think we nailed it here and that this is going to be like the original AnaBeta.

But yes, we will be releasing the other ingredient in the near future but I don't want to say what it is quite yet.

Oh, and thank you. I hope you'll really enjoy the product.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy to finally see this. Have to much planned for now, but I'll be keeping an eye on reviews. Good chance I'll need two.

DrChicken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s the dosing instructions? Couldn’t find it on the website

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Will be jumping on this and furosap as soon as the pocketbook allows😁

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the dosing instructions? Couldn’t find it on the website
1 capsule 4 times per day.

They're in the picture above and also in the picture on the product page or on the supplement facts tab of the page in case you need to reference them again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will be jumping on this and furosap as soon as the pocketbook allows😁
That should make a great stack together :)

The memorial day sale saves 30% but they'll be available at great prices in general.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know you didn't, I like you and appreciate your support. It's not you - it's that we tend to get nit picked more than any company I ever see about every little thing. And it just gets frustrating sometimes. I know you didn't mean anything bad by it - but to people reading, it already sets the tone of the thread as wondering if we used the right extract. I hope that makes sense.

I just literally never saw PES get asked that a single time in the history of their product and we get asked 1 post in and I know you probably didn't even realize that it was kind of a trick question like I explained, even the ethanolic extract is dissolved in water.
I really never saw that question as nitpicking in any way. An educated member asking a good question based off of research.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really never saw that question as nitpicking in any way. An educated member asking a good question based off of research.
I don't think he meant that question in particular as being nitpicking but rather that as a whole SNS tends to get nitpicked as compared to most supplement brands who's products are generally accepted by consumers for what the claims are (as egregious or exaggerated as they are). In a certain respect its a compliment to the higher standards of quality, novelty, and research applied to SNS products. Very few pose the scientific evidence in that manner that they do. You'll often see brands conflate a single sentence from a study rather than exploring and elaborating on its entirety.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think he meant that question in particular as being nitpicking but rather that as a whole SNS tends to get nitpicked as compared to most supplement brands who's products are generally accepted by consumers for what the claims are (as egregious or exaggerated as they are). In a certain respect its a compliment to the higher standards of quality, novelty, and research applied to SNS products. Very few pose the scientific evidence in that manner that they do. You'll often see brands conflate a single sentence from a study rather than exploring and elaborating on its entirety.
Fair enough but on here all I see is praise for SNS and rightfully so as I really like how they take our input and produce fantastic products.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fair enough but on here all I see is praise for SNS and rightfully so as I really like how they take our input and produce fantastic products.
Yeah luckily AM is a solid board with a lot of great people who recognize the value these supplements offer :D I wish it had more mainstream recognition though.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah luckily AM is a solid board with a lot of great people who recognize the value these supplements offer :D I wish it had more mainstream recognition though.
We’re all working on that for you. Keep pumping out good stuff and the rest will follow

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what happened to growth factor?
We had run out of raws .. we finally got them in and i believe we should hopefully have it back in stock 6 weeks.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would this be better for bulking or cutting?
Anacyclus is more for bulking as it will ramp up your appetite (among other things), I found anyway.
Not to hijack the thread with other companies' products, but I always found Test1fy to work better for a bulk and K1ngs Blood to work better for a cut, and the former has Anacyclus.
Although in saying that, the new PR-XT from Man was useless for the expected appetite boost.

I'm just made up/happy that SNS were the ones to finally give us this great ingredient on a solo basis!

Just ordered two bottles there!
Please, please tell me it has that wonderful Anacyclus/Akarkara smell when you open the container?

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
being so new .. its hard to say .. but from what i remember it was increasing appetite

solo i would say bulking .. but stacks well with Spilanthes or Lean edge to make it how ever you want to use it

i always take an
I wouldn’t limit it to one or the other. It’s the type of product that is beneficial across all applications:)
agree .. more of a bulker but can def lean you out as well .. i always feel anything that increases your strength .. you can treat the supplement either way

ofcourse main thing is diet ..as @Malbranque said you might see increase appetite as most do, so stuff will test your diet

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So many different things to try. Currently running Rad140 but gonna be looking for something good to run in pct.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
being so new .. its hard to say .. but from what i remember it was increasing appetite

solo i would say bulking .. but stacks well with Spilanthes or Lean edge to make it how ever you want to use it

i always take an

agree .. more of a bulker but can def lean you out as well .. i always feel anything that increases your strength .. you can treat the supplement either way

ofcourse main thing is diet ..as @Malbranque said you might see increase appetite as most do, so stuff will test your diet
Haha good to know! I’m genetically a gluttonous fatass by nature XD

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t limit it to one or the other. It’s the type of product that is beneficial across all applications:)
I agree that it can be used for both bulking at cutting purposes.

Some people do see an appetite increase but that's not necessarily bad for cutting either for some of us. Like for me, when I really cut, which I don't do hard anymore, but when I did and tightened my diet up a lot, I'd often notice I had no appetite and was having to force myself to get enough meals and calories in.

Reactions: ZOO
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I posted an explanation of what I meant and even pm'd him to let him know that I'm not upset with him at all. I think a lot of him, and pm'd him bc I wanted to make sure he understood where I was coming from.

Here's what I had written in my follow up post to him:

Yeah, that's pretty much it. You've seen yourself in the last two weeks I've gotten nit picked over everything from being criticized for labeling products legally and correctly like showing the words Titanium Dioxide in the 'Other Ingredients'. Every white capsule has Titanium Dioxide bc its what makes the capsule white so if you take a white capsule and the bottle doesn't show Titanium Dioxide on the 'Other Ingredients', legally they are supposed to. A lot of brands don't list it; yet we do and get nit picked over it. For info purposes - Titanium Dioxide is regarded by the FDA as safe and in addition to being in white capsules, its in almost every white skin cream and in almost toothpaste on the market. Then, a thread gets made by a rep for another brand saying how a product of mine has the wrong size scoop when that's absolutely not true; I've said dozens of times we had to change where we have flavored powders made so the flavor system weights changed therefore the scoop size changed. And I know that person too didn't mean any harm, but it was something that could have been pm'd and not a thread made out of that could hurt sales of the product. And that's not even getting into ridiculous posts by other companies insulting me personally - which included some members that before then I regarded as online 'friends' egging it on.

Thank you and I appreciate that. I do think you've missed some things over the last couple of months. Some of which I mentioned in my reply to Zoo above. I know in the case we're discussing here that he didn't mean anything by it and that's why I posted explaining what I meant and also pm'd him to explain. It's that when people reading see one thing after another, it can start to give off a bad perception.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reactions: ZOO
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anacyclus is more for bulking as it will ramp up your appetite (among other things), I found anyway.
Not to hijack the thread with other companies' products, but I always found Test1fy to work better for a bulk and K1ngs Blood to work better for a cut, and the former has Anacyclus.
Although in saying that, the new PR-XT from Man was useless for the expected appetite boost.

I'm just made up/happy that SNS were the ones to finally give us this great ingredient on a solo basis!

Just ordered two bottles there!
Please, please tell me it has that wonderful Anacyclus/Akarkara smell when you open the container?
My allergies are so bad that I couldn't smell anything if I had to haha. So you'll have to be the judge of that.

And thank you, I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what happened to growth factor?
The raw materials were completely unavailable for a long time due to the Covid situation. They're finally available again and we hope to have it back available within 6 weeks.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I posted an explanation of what I meant and even pm'd him to let him know that I'm not upset with him at all. I think a lot of him, and pm'd him bc I wanted to make sure he understood where I was coming from.

Here's what I had written in my follow up post to him:

Yeah, that's pretty much it. You've seen yourself in the last two weeks I've gotten nit picked over everything from being criticized for labeling products legally and correctly like showing the words Titanium Dioxide in the 'Other Ingredients'. Every white capsule has Titanium Dioxide bc its what makes the capsule white so if you take a white capsule and the bottle doesn't show Titanium Dioxide on the 'Other Ingredients', legally they are supposed to. A lot of brands don't list it; yet we do and get nit picked over it. For info purposes - Titanium Dioxide is regarded by the FDA as safe and in addition to being in white capsules, its in almost every white skin cream and in almost toothpaste on the market. Then, a thread gets made by a rep for another brand saying how a product of mine has the wrong size scoop when that's absolutely not true; I've said dozens of times we had to change where we have flavored powders made so the flavor system weights changed therefore the scoop size changed. And I know that person too didn't mean any harm, but it was something that could have been pm'd and not a thread made out of that could hurt sales of the product. And that's not even getting into ridiculous posts by other companies insulting me personally - which included some members that before then I regarded as online 'friends' egging it on.

Thank you and I appreciate that. I do think you've missed some things over the last couple of months. Some of which I mentioned in my reply to Zoo above. I know in the case we're discussing here that he didn't mean anything by it and that's why I posted explaining what I meant and also pm'd him to explain. It's that when people reading see one thing after another, it can start to give off a bad perception.
I haven’t missed anything, I’m in here daily reading everything. Just stating my opinion. I’ve seen a ton of praise and very little criticism. One guy didn’t like the titanium and another asked a question based on a research article. You guys are doing a great and that’s seems to be the sentiment of nearly every single person.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm curious to see what other SNS products people are going to be stacking Anacyclus XT with.

It's also going to stack well with a lot of the upcoming products as well - Optimize-T, Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic XT, and many more.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious to see what other SNS products people are going to be stacking Anacyclus XT with.

It's also going to stack well with a lot of the upcoming products as well - Optimize-T, Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic XT, and many more.
I would love to see your stack when you have it at full power. If my line was expansive as yours I’d have a second bedroom dedicated to my supplements hahaha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to see your stack when you have it at full power. If my line was expansive as yours I’d have a second bedroom dedicated to my supplements hahaha
My goal, if all goes well is to have a minimum of 20 new products out by the end of the year. Many of which will be muscle builders and natural anabolic options, but a lot will be Health Series items too :)