SNS Anacyclus XT - Now Available

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about adding Anacyclus XT into the next phase of my regimen I've been doing.

I've been running Anabolic XT, Anabolic Effect, Recomp20, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.

The plan is at least a 20 week run and I'm in the middle phase where I'm doing a quick cut, and plan to come out of that in a couple more weeks and go back to focusing on building muscle and thinking about adding Anacyclus XT.
You can never go wrong with adding Anacyclus XT to anything. The stuff is fantastic. My next run will be Anacyclus XT at 6 caps/day and the new Epi-plex when it gets released

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can never go wrong with adding Anacyclus XT to anything. The stuff is fantastic. My next run will be Anacyclus XT at 6 caps/day and the new Epi-plex when it gets released
That should be a great stack.

The new Epi-Plex will be out very soon. It is here now, I just have to finish the write up and do the launch. I have to space it a little away from the Growth Factor XT launch so that one or the other doesn't get overlooked.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
New EPI PLEX? Nice

Reactions: jh1
jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
That should be a great stack.

The new Epi-Plex will be out very soon. It is here now, I just have to finish the write up and do the launch. I have to space it a little away from the Growth Factor XT launch so that one or the other doesn't get overlooked.
Sweet. I wasn't sure how far off it's release was. In that case my stack will be Anacyclus XT at 6 caps, the new Epi-plex and the last 6 weeks of my Pepti-plex

JayNY2Fla

Awards
5 days on Amacyclus. Feel absolutely nothing. Not even a slight libido boost. Diet and training is for sure 100% on point. I’m waiting one more week I feel nothing I’m tossing the bottle and the 2nd bottle. Seems like a waste of money which is exactly why I’m sketchy bout buying all these supplements. Most are crap

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
5 days on Amacyclus. Feel absolutely nothing. Not even a slight libido boost. Diet and training is for sure 100% on point. I’m waiting one more week I feel nothing I’m tossing the bottle and the 2nd bottle. Seems like a waste of money which is exactly why I’m sketchy bout buying all these supplements. Most are crap
Dude...you're not gonna see instant results with a natural anabolic. The true effect happens after 4-6 weeks.
The magic happens half way through the second bottle 👍

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Dude...you're not gonna see instant results with a natural anabolic. The true effect happens after 4-6 weeks.
Half way through second bottle. So to get any real results Id have to take atleast 4 bottles to get some consistent results? I only planned on using two bottles so this sounds like I’ll get two weeks of effects if it takes 6 weeks

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Half way through second bottle. So to get any real results Id have to take atleast 4 bottles to get some consistent results? I only planned on using two bottles so this sounds like I’ll get two weeks of effects if it takes 6 weeks
I would definitely get 4 bottles before judging results.
I've never tried Amacyclus so can't comment on that particular one, but AnabolicXT gave me great results. But I didn't start to see anything until after 4 weeks - fuller muscles and a bit of a strength increase.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The first thing I notice is the the hunger increase towards the end of week two, and strength increases a week later. Your first week expectations from a natural anabolic are extremely unrealistic

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’ll somewhat depend on the person. Some people get increased hunger in a week or two, I never get much difference with that.

The thing you need to keep in mind is that the effects accumulate to an extent. Anacyclus has several benefits, but for an example, think about effects on testosterone. It’ll increase testosterone levels incrementally over 2-4 weeks. Then testosterone itself needs to stick around and exert its benefits over time. Even if you inject testosterone, you don’t usually “see” the effects the first week or two. A lot of people talk about steroids and supplements “kicking in” after a few weeks, but testosterone will start binding its receptors as soon as it’s in the blood stream. But if your testosterone takes 2 weeks to kick in, and your supplement takes 2 weeks get your test levels up, you shouldn’t expect anything out of the first month.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
It’ll somewhat depend on the person. Some people get increased hunger in a week or two, I never get much difference with that.

The thing you need to keep in mind is that the effects accumulate to an extent. Anacyclus has several benefits, but for an example, think about effects on testosterone. It’ll increase testosterone levels incrementally over 2-4 weeks. Then testosterone itself needs to stick around and exert its benefits over time. Even if you inject testosterone, you don’t usually “see” the effects the first week or two. A lot of people talk about steroids and supplements “kicking in” after a few weeks, but testosterone will start binding its receptors as soon as it’s in the blood stream. But if your testosterone takes 2 weeks to kick in, and your supplement takes 2 weeks get your test levels up, you shouldn’t expect anything out of the first month.
That’s fair enough man. Well I have two bottles so I’ll see what happens. Yes I also get your point regarding injecting test I did a few times years ago and the same about 2-3 weeks to really start to see results

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s fair enough man. Well I have two bottles so I’ll see what happens. Yes I also get your point regarding injecting test I did a few times years ago and the same about 2-3 weeks to really start to see results
If you want to feel the effect from day one, you need to take effective N.O boosters, stimulants etc. Natural T boosters/anabolics need time .

JayNY2Fla

Awards
If you want to feel the effect from day one, you need to take effective N.O boosters, stimulants etc. Natural T boosters/anabolics need time .
i have taken plenty of things. I have taken For example Arginine and a NO booster and have felt fast effects. I also have take horny goat weed in the past and that shot my libido way up. Fenugreek made my libido shoot through the roof. I had to stop taking it bro. I was constantly horny not just a bit more than I could deal with lol but the effects were just a couple days. But yeah guess this is a test booster a real natty test booster so I’ll be patient ya right.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm a bit confused as to the negativity here, and especially going into a company feedback & discussion thread and complaining about something not working when you haven't even been taking it for a week - when absolutely nothing about the product or ingredient science and nothing in the product write up says that you will see a big difference within the first week.

You came into the thread with a hostile and negative tone and called a product crap bc you haven't seen results in 5 days, but this thread itself has 9 pages of positive feedback on it and a lot of information from people that discuss the time period that it took them to start seeing results from it and how long they ran their cycles for.

Natural anabolics and natural testosterone boosters take time to see the results from.

Honestly, even injectable testosterone at HRT doses most people don't see a big difference with for several weeks, so if you think about it, its kind of unrealistic to place an expectation on a supplement that would exceed that of actual injectable test.

Agreed. A lot of people do see results start from Anacyclus XT within the first couple weeks, but as with almost all natural anabolics, those results build by the week.

We never overhype or overpromote anything - if anything, we under-hype and underpromote most things - so I don't understand the negativity towards something not delivering a dramatic benefit in the first 5 days when nothing anywhere says that it will, as natural anabolics and natural testosterone boosters take time to work.

I'm impatient myself, but even aas, ph's, etc. generally take more than 5 days to give a pronounced benefit, so I definitely don't understand the negativity towards a supplement from not doing so or where the expectation came from that it would.

The first thing I notice is the the hunger increase towards the end of week two, and strength increases a week later. Your first week expectations from a natural anabolic are extremely unrealistic
That has been my experience with Anacyclus XT as well. I start to see a hunger increase just like you said, around the end of week two - nothing major, but its there; and then in week three I can really start to tell the strength gains picking up.

Great explanation and that was my first thought myself - that even with injectable test, people don't normally see any benefits within the first couple of weeks from it and like you said, people talk about a lot of aas 'kicking in' after a few weeks, but its really that they have been building up in the system and that's when the results become apparent.

There are some types of supplements that give immediate gratification benefits such as certain stimulants, nootropics, and some pump ingredients, but with almost anything muscle building related, the results are going to be cumulative.

Agreed. I was going through my multi-quote here replying one post at a time and had just written out exactly what I saw you write here - and I absolutely agree with you.

i have taken plenty of things. I have taken For example Arginine and a NO booster and have felt fast effects. I also have take horny goat weed in the past and that shot my libido way up. Fenugreek made my libido shoot through the roof. I had to stop taking it bro. I was constantly horny not just a bit more than I could deal with lol but the effects were just a couple days. But yeah guess this is a test booster a real natty test booster so I’ll be patient ya right.
There are definitely some things that you'll get immediate gratification results from in terms of 'feel' type effects, but even with those, you aren't getting any actual muscle building benefits the very first day that you take them.

Nitric oxide boosters are a great example - they can have an immediate benefit because they are increasing levels of NO right after you take them, so you'll feel pumps and muscle fullness from them, but even with them, you won't achieve the muscle building or cardiovascular benefits from them without continuous use.

Nootropics are another great example - some nootropics you have to take awhile to see results. Others like Sabroxy XT, most people can tell a difference the first time they take it, but if they're using it for the BDNF benefits, those benefits come over time and not just from using it sporadically or one time.

A big misconception and something important to think about is that not everything that increases libido is doing so through increasing your natural testosterone levels. The things that are working to increase libido through increasing testosterone levels are going to take some time themselves to provide those benefits. But then other things like Tribulus and Pine Pollen may deliver quick dramatic results for libido increases, but I wouldn't rely on them to show dramatic results in increasing actual testosterone levels.

Most people do see an increase in libido from Anacyclus XT, but that is not the reason that most people use Anacyclus XT.

Most people that use Anacyclus XT use it to help increase lean muscle and strength and they plan for an 8 to 12 week cycle of it and then many love it and continue their cycle for longer periods of time because they're enjoying it.

If libido is the primary thing that someone is looking for, then there are several other things like Pine Pollen caps that I would suggest over Anacyclus XT. I would never suggest Pine Pollen over Anacyclus XT for muscle building, but if the goal is just to get libido cranked up quickly, Pine Pollen caps and even using Pine Pollen caps with Tribulus-750 caps are awesome.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a bit confused as to the negativity here, and especially going into a company feedback & discussion thread and complaining about something not working when you haven't even been taking it for a week - when absolutely nothing about the product or ingredient science and nothing in the product write up says that you will see a big difference within the first week.

You came into the thread with a hostile and negative tone and called a product crap bc you haven't seen results in 5 days, but this thread itself has 9 pages of positive feedback on it and a lot of information from people that discuss the time period that it took them to start seeing results from it and how long they ran their cycles for.

Natural anabolics and natural testosterone boosters take time to see the results from.

Honestly, even injectable testosterone at HRT doses most people don't see a big difference with for several weeks, so if you think about it, its kind of unrealistic to place an expectation on a supplement that would exceed that of actual injectable test.

Agreed. A lot of people do see results start from Anacyclus XT within the first couple weeks, but as with almost all natural anabolics, those results build by the week.

We never overhype or overpromote anything - if anything, we under-hype and underpromote most things - so I don't understand the negativity towards something not delivering a dramatic benefit in the first 5 days when nothing anywhere says that it will, as natural anabolics and natural testosterone boosters take time to work.

I'm impatient myself, but even aas, ph's, etc. generally take more than 5 days to give a pronounced benefit, so I definitely don't understand the negativity towards a supplement from not doing so or where the expectation came from that it would.

That has been my experience with Anacyclus XT as well. I start to see a hunger increase just like you said, around the end of week two - nothing major, but its there; and then in week three I can really start to tell the strength gains picking up.

Great explanation and that was my first thought myself - that even with injectable test, people don't normally see any benefits within the first couple of weeks from it and like you said, people talk about a lot of aas 'kicking in' after a few weeks, but its really that they have been building up in the system and that's when the results become apparent.

There are some types of supplements that give immediate gratification benefits such as certain stimulants, nootropics, and some pump ingredients, but with almost anything muscle building related, the results are going to be cumulative.

Agreed. I was going through my multi-quote here replying one post at a time and had just written out exactly what I saw you write here - and I absolutely agree with you.

There are definitely some things that you'll get immediate gratification results from in terms of 'feel' type effects, but even with those, you aren't getting any actual muscle building benefits the very first day that you take them.

Nitric oxide boosters are a great example - they can have an immediate benefit because they are increasing levels of NO right after you take them, so you'll feel pumps and muscle fullness from them, but even with them, you won't achieve the muscle building or cardiovascular benefits from them without continuous use.

Nootropics are another great example - some nootropics you have to take awhile to see results. Others like Sabroxy XT, most people can tell a difference the first time they take it, but if they're using it for the BDNF benefits, those benefits come over time and not just from using it sporadically or one time.

A big misconception and something important to think about is that not everything that increases libido is doing so through increasing your natural testosterone levels. The things that are working to increase libido through increasing testosterone levels are going to take some time themselves to provide those benefits. But then other things like Tribulus and Pine Pollen may deliver quick dramatic results for libido increases, but I wouldn't rely on them to show dramatic results in increasing actual testosterone levels.

Most people do see an increase in libido from Anacyclus XT, but that is not the reason that most people use Anacyclus XT.

Most people that use Anacyclus XT use it to help increase lean muscle and strength and they plan for an 8 to 12 week cycle of it and then many love it and continue their cycle for longer periods of time because they're enjoying it.

If libido is the primary thing that someone is looking for, then there are several other things like Pine Pollen caps that I would suggest over Anacyclus XT. I would never suggest Pine Pollen over Anacyclus XT for muscle building, but if the goal is just to get libido cranked up quickly, Pine Pollen caps and even using Pine Pollen caps with Tribulus-750 caps are awesome.

I will further drive home the idea that PATIENCE is key:

Lets look at one of the best studies we have on actual inj. testosterone:

I will use the most "extreme" group using the 600mg/week of testosterone. They gained

7.9 kg over 20 weeks which equals a whopping: 0.89lb/week gained on a SIGNIFICANT dose of testosterone and there is no way that gain was even linear and consistent over the 20 weeks let alone the first two.

The 300mg/week group(still a dose much higher than endogenous production for 99.9% of the population)
.57lb/week gained from 300mg of test.

So if testosterone gains are slow and steady we need to be patient with ANYTHING used to increase muscle mass. Heck anything that puts weight on quickly is not increasing actual contractile muscle at that rate it is increasing glycogen and water in the muscle(which looks awesome to be fair) but it's not muscle.

Heck M1T and SD are barely starting to show at five days...................don't even get me started on GH.

Anacyclus XT at five days is just long enough to ascertain if you have an acute allergy and that is about it. I tell our customers to plan on two bottles minimum, as I do with basically everything in store that is anabolic, including PH's. Needing to feel things instantly is a byproduct of the pre-workout world we live in and COMPELETLY unrealistic for almost all physique enhancing substances, natural or otherwise.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I will use the most "extreme" group using the 600mg/week of testosterone. They gained

7.9 kg over 20 weeks which equals a whopping: 0.89lb/week gained on a SIGNIFICANT dose of testosterone and there is no way that gain was even linear and consistent over the 20 weeks let alone the first two.

The 300mg/week group(still a dose much higher than endogenous production for 99.9% of the population)

So if testosterone gains are slow and steady we need to be patient with ANYTHING used to increase muscle mass. Heck anything that puts weight on quickly is not increasing actual contractile muscle at that rate it is increasing glycogen and water in the muscle(which looks awesome to be fair) but it's not muscle.

Heck M1T and SD are barely starting to show at five days...................don't even get me started on GH.

Anacyclus XT at five days is just long enough to ascertain if you have an acute allergy and that is about it. I tell our customers to plan on two bottles minimum, as I do with basically everything in store that is anabolic, including PH's. Needing to feel things instantly is a byproduct of the pre-workout world we live in and COMPELETLY unrealistic for almost all physique enhancing substances, natural or otherwise.
Great post, information, and studies.

The hostile and negativity of the that person's post really threw me off because it was coming into the thread and insulting a supplement for not working in 5 days when there's nothing about the supplement that said it would work in 5 days and there is 9 pages of information of people discussing their results and how long they ran their cycles for and what results they say when.

If an anabolic is crap because it doesn't work in 5 days, then that would mean that testosterone and pretty much all other aas, ph's, and sarm's are too - because as you pointed out, there is very little, if anything, that is going to build muscle in 5 days - and its quite unrealistic to expect a natural anabolic to increase testosterone levels more in 5 days than even test would in 5 days, speaking from the perspective that they tell people even going on HRT that it will likely take 6 weeks to see a libido difference from it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

When I try a natty anabolic or a test booster I always buy 2 to 3 bottles . So I can know by week 5 to 6 if it's start to work so I can order more bottle when a have 2 weeks left on my second bottle as in canada I got get the shipping time into consideration. So this why more often than not a buy 3 bottles at once

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great post, information, and studies.

The hostile and negativity of the that person's post really threw me off because it was coming into the thread and insulting a supplement for not working in 5 days when there's nothing about the supplement that said it would work in 5 days and there is 9 pages of information of people discussing their results and how long they ran their cycles for and what results they say when.

If an anabolic is crap because it doesn't work in 5 days, then that would mean that testosterone and pretty much all other aas, ph's, and sarm's are too - because as you pointed out, there is very little, if anything, that is going to build muscle in 5 days - and its quite unrealistic to expect a natural anabolic to increase testosterone levels more in 5 days than even test would in 5 days, speaking from the perspective that they tell people even going on HRT that it will likely take 6 weeks to see a libido difference from it.

For sure. Using this type of thinking, EQ...........in the bin. GH..............in the bin. Primo.................in the bin. LOL

IN ALL THINGS MUSCLE: SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Anacyclus XT back in stock, so it and all multi-packs are now back in stock on the website.

magicmartin

Awards
I've used anacyclus on and off since the original anabeta came out as well as the XT. Totally agree with it building over time...overall just fell better on it. I feel bad for the poster that is all pissy pants about a longer-term supplement like this not working after a few days, really high standards.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used anacyclus on and off since the original anabeta came out as well as the XT. Totally agree with it building over time...overall just fell better on it. I feel bad for the poster that is all pissy pants about a longer-term supplement like this not working after a few days, really high standards.
If I ever hit the lotto I am re-starting my supplement company and will be including one of the three if not all three in every single product we make: Beta-alanine, niacin, caffeine. Going to call it Feelz Nutritionz!

I will also be hiring Steve as he has the connects in the industry(not actually joking I would do this if I ever relaunch.)

Funnzies aside: If you have not tried Anacyclus XT then get on with it, one of the best values out there and cheaper than a fancy coffee a week.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
getting sum AnaXT this xmas

love the stuff myself

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
this is not fair...

2:47 am and I had to go to the kitchen, I ate $10 in cheese, bread, 2 bananas and ham.

like a lion in a zebra buffet.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is not fair...

2:47 am and I had to go to the kitchen, I ate $10 in cheese, bread, 2 bananas and ham.

like a lion in a zebra buffet.
3:20am im up and following your foodsteps but not before i take glucovantage

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
When did you take your last dose?
That's the craziest part.
2 pm. Full dosage.

At 6 pm I ate 12 pieces of sushi and a full platter of chicken fried rice (fat ass size).
1 big piece of cranberry bread from costco with a coffee.

Gofundme for my next grocery store visit.

Thanks