SNS Anabolic XT - Hardcore Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I think the 3 of those would make for a fantastic stack. We're hoping to have Anacyclus XT back in stock within the next couple weeks.

I'm excited to hear your feedback on Anabolic XT. I hope that you'll enjoy it.
That would probably be a phenomenal stack, but I think I'm going to finish my current Anacyclus XT and Recomp 20 run before running Anabolic XT solo to get a good feel for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe like a feedback thread !!!!
Tht would be cool
That would be cool too but in this thread would be helpful as well for people wanting to read up on it and see some reviews.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about with Api-plex?
I think it would definitely be great with Api-Plex. I really think that Api-Plex is something that people should run as part of their daily use supplement regimens at at least 1 cap a day and then they could always go up when the wanted to high dose it for more acute gains. It just has so many potential benefits for so many different things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hello

Can it compete with Anabolic effect? Since I've been waiting for Anabolic be ok for order. I didn't have anything as effective like Anabolic Effect.

Last edited:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ideas did you come up with?
I have to do a solo run of the 3 bottles I bought 1st, but I would imagine the easiest decision would be to stack it with Anabolic effect. It will be tough to find a solo ingredient to add as the product seems to very well thought out, meaning it covers all bases.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There should be a thread started with potential stackable options with Anabolic XT. I bought 3 bottles and so much potential to add to it without doing the "overkill" method
I can work on that idea .. maybe by tommorow end i can put together something.

Honestly it was crafted in a way just like others SNS/CEL products are that can stack with almost anything they offer .. carefully using dosages/extracts.

Ive gotten couple pms on this and will try to put together good stacks for cutting/bulking ideas maybe.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll be running my first bottle with VasoForce Rush and some Lipo Elite.
That will be a great stack.

VasoForce Rush is a great product that doesn't get nearly enough attention here on AM.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello

Can it compete with Anabolic effect? Since I've been waiting for Anabolic be ok for order. I didn't have anything as effective like Anabolic Effect.
Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect are both natural anabolics but are two completely different products. I don't think its possible to directly compare the two because they're so different and which you like better between the two will likely depend on what the person is looking for. I think that they will make a great stack together.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow Steve, this looks amazing, great work.
Its awesome to see people getting excited to try it, i am too!
Thank you. I'm glad that you like it.

I'm excited too that people are excited and I hope that everyone will really like and enjoy it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There should be a thread started with potential stackable options with Anabolic XT. I bought 3 bottles and so much potential to add to it without doing the "overkill" method
That's a good idea. I'll try to post one up later today.

There are so many possible good stacks with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Honestly it was crafted in a way just like others SNS/CEL products are that can stack with almost anything they offer .. carefully using dosages/extracts.

Ive gotten couple pms on this and will try to put together good stacks for cutting/bulking ideas maybe.
I'll try to put a thread up about it later today and you can add some of your ideas and thoughts to it. I have some ideas I want to present and I look forward to hearing yours too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have to do a solo run of the 3 bottles I bought 1st, but I would imagine the easiest decision would be to stack it with Anabolic effect. It will be tough to find a solo ingredient to add as the product seems to very well thought out, meaning it covers all bases.
That would be my choice - stacking Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect. And then one could add in any of the following: Anacyclus XT, Optimize-T, Recomp20, X-Gels, VasoForce XT or VasoForce Rush, Api-Plex, Epi-Plex, M-Test, and so many more great options.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect are both natural anabolics but are two completely different products. I don't think its possible to directly compare the two because they're so different and which you like better between the two will likely depend on what the person is looking for. I think that they will make a great stack together.
Can you summarise/compare what one might expect to see from the two products in terms of outcomes eg recomping after a 2 bottle run ie when run separately?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

awesome idea...
like I am looking forward to Phosphatidic acid product (PA xt) to stack with x-gels and Anacyclus XT. Boom 12 weeks of a run with that. awesome synergy and solid.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That will be a great stack.

VasoForce Rush is a great product that doesn't get nearly enough attention here on AM.
I initially grabbed a bottle right around when pandemic happened and gyms closed so never got to actually give it a go. I’m sick of beta tingles so figured I’d give this another run.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
awesome idea...
like I am looking forward to Phosphatidic acid product (PA xt) to stack with x-gels and Anacyclus XT. Boom 12 weeks of a run with that. awesome synergy and solid.
that would be sick stack .. Ill def be doing Anabolic and PAxt ..xgels on top sounds good only on pre days.

Ive done PA + Xgels before and was one of the best stack

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you summarise/compare what one might expect to see from the two products in terms of outcomes eg recomping after a 2 bottle run ie when run separately?
I'll try to write something up like that when things calm down here some and I have the time to. It may be the weekend before I can and I hate to give a quick rushed answer on that. Both are great products and work differently and thru different methods of action which makes them a great stack. I expect that we will see a lot of people stack them and also a lot of people do a 12 to 16 week cycle on one and then a 12 to 16 week cycle on the other; possibly with some overlap.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
awesome idea...
That will be a great stack also. I don't have a definitive date yet on Phosphatidic Acid XT yet but we're probably less than a month out best guess. It's in the production lineup, it just got pushed back a little trying to get existing products back in stock.

Also, I wanted to mention to anyone looking forward to Phosphatidic Acid XT that there is more to the product than just Phosphatidic Acid. It will be a 30 day supply of Mediator Phosphatidic Acid at 1,500 mg. per day (750 mg. active Phosphatidic Acid) but will also have 4 other ingredients in it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I initially grabbed a bottle right around when pandemic happened and gyms closed so never got to actually give it a go. I’m sick of beta tingles so figured I’d give this another run.
I love VasoForce Rush for both convenience and results. It's so simple and easy to pop capsules when you're on the go and its also super easy to customize the dosage based on your own individual needs.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote

That would be awesome

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That will be a great stack also. I don't have a definitive date yet on Phosphatidic Acid XT yet but we're probably less than a month out best guess. It's in the production lineup, it just got pushed back a little trying to get existing products back in stock.

Also, I wanted to mention to anyone looking forward to Phosphatidic Acid XT that there is more to the product than just Phosphatidic Acid. It will be a 30 day supply of Mediator Phosphatidic Acid at 1,500 mg. per day (750 mg. active Phosphatidic Acid) but will also have 4 other ingredients in it.
Damn this post got me so excited about the PA XT product!!!

NattyJuicer

Awards

Holy shitttttttttttttttttttttt 😭

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Since there have been some nice comments about people liking the label style on this so far, I wanted to express that I've been considering using this label style for new sports nutrition series releases and possibly changing some of the other sports nutrition series products like VasoForce XT and VasoForce Rush over to it. Either this style &/or a combination of this style and the Thermo Scorch style.
SNS: Black Label :cool:

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Guessing HICA and Astragin as 2 of the ingredients.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guessing HICA and Astragin as 2 of the ingredients.
I'm not going to say what the other ingredients are but will say that HICA isn't in there. The dosage of HICA alone would have required 2 more capsules to be added just to accommodate for that.

Plus, for anyone interested in HICA, Recovery fix was just launched over the weekend and contains HICA + a lot more and is an awesome product.

Recovery Fix is 34.99 right now with the laborday30 coupon code:

Recovery Fix Intro Thread:

Muscle Addition Recovery Fix (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Muscle Addition Recovery Fix-2022 (SUPP FACTS).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m pumped to run this with ursa and triton, and compare to anabolic effect!

Maybe it will take AEs spot in my spring cut stack of AE, mtest and stano plex
Or maybe you'll want to add it to it ;)

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ordered the 3 pack. Will most likely stack with xgels. Currently running recomp 20, tta, mtest, and optimize t. Stack is treating me well. Eating has been inconsistent lately and still leaning. Overall mood is good also. Sleep has been solid. I believe @sns8778 suggested taking it before bed time for sleep.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ordered the 3 pack. Will most likely stack with xgels. Currently running recomp 20, tta, mtest, and optimize t. Stack is treating me well. Eating has been inconsistent lately and still leaning. Overall mood is good also. Sleep has been solid. I believe @sns8778 suggested taking it before bed time for sleep.
I hope that you'll be pleased with it.

Your current stack sounds like a great one. I'm glad that you're liking it.

If you mean Optimize-T before bedtime, you can take it before bedtime but I space mine out 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps at night and I've found that it helps with restful sleep regardless of when I take it.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Oh ok !

I just received my SNS order with TTA-50 and PINE POLLEN. I just missed Ana XT. I will reorder for him with Opti-T and X gels!

I would make an AnaXt and Ana effetc stack to test this.

By the way, can I take Pine Polen and TTA-50 before bedtime?

Thanks,

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here I am, trying to be meticulous and run every new supplement one at a time to more accurately gauge its effect. But then @sns8778 comes out with so many great supplements that i pretty much have the next 5 years planned. And then, AND THEN you all start talking about some insane looking stacks! You are making it hard for a brother to stay the line!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh ok !

I just received my SNS order with TTA-50 and PINE POLLEN. I just missed Ana XT. I will reorder for him with Opti-T and X gels!

I would make an AnaXt and Ana effetc stack to test this.

By the way, can I take Pine Polen and TTA-50 before bedtime?

Thanks,
Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect will be a great stack.

Yes, you can take Pine Pollen and TTA-500 doses before bedtime. Just make sure to space dosages of TTA-500 out throughout the day but no issues taking one before bedtime.

NattyJuicer

Awards
Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect will be a great stack.

Yes, you can take Pine Pollen and TTA-500 doses before bedtime. Just make sure to space dosages of TTA-500 out throughout the day but no issues taking one before bedtime.
I’m thinking about doing this 🤔
But would like to test each before I combine to see what the effects of each individually !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw this thread and went, why are they re-posting a supplement that's been out for a couple years?

Then I realized this is NOT Anabolic Effect lol.
atleast you got the "Effect" right .. usually its Anabolic Edge

and im like wondering did SNS release a product secretly hiding it from me lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
atleast you got the "Effect" right .. usually its Anabolic Edge

and im like wondering did SNS release a product secretly hiding it from me lol
I'm not hiding anything about the upcoming Anabolic Edge product due out Q1 of next year; I just hadn't mentioned it yet. Oh wait :unsure:;):ROFLMAO: